Kissing You

Picture Perfect| Cancelled Story

MUSIC (Recommendation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsogJDo2PDs - TRAP by No minwoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDieNq4HNRg  Kissing You - SNSD

 
~Narrator/Me~

 

It has been nearly an hour ago since Krystal was sleeping on the bench. She was waiting patiently in her dreams, Chunji hasn’t arrived yet because  IU keeps on making him stay.

 

In the park…

Krystal was still sleeping on the bench, then, a group of 3 guys are walking towards Krystal. They were kind of stumbling, so it means that they are drunk.  One guy, approached Krystal and touched her cheek. “Hey~ you think , this is a good catch?” one guy said. “Of course! I mean, look at her body!” the other one said. Because of all the noises they made, Krystal woke up. She was confused, scared and nervous of what the guys might do to her. She stood up and one man from the group grabbed her arm and started touching her leg.

Then, a guy approached Krystal and the crowd. He was staring at the guy touching Krystal. “What are you looking at?” The guy touching Krystal said. “Don’t touch her!” he said. The other 2 ran away, afraid of the guy who might as well, save Krystal. Krystal was afraid and teary-eyed of what the guy is doing to her. “You are not the boss of me!” The guy stopped touching Krystal and pushed her on the bench. “I said, don’t touch her!” the guy rushed to the aggressive and drunk one and punched him painfully, forcefully and hardly. “Ouch~ okay ,okay… sorry man!” the bad guy said and ran away.

 

 

~KRYSTAL~

 

Aigoo~ that was scary. I never felt so afraid of anyone. Sleeping in the bench wasn’t a good idea either. Who is that guy? The one that save me. I just woke up that’s why I don’t see things clearly. I rubbed my eyes twice and looked at him.

It was Chunji Oppa! OMO~ Thank God he save me! He came late but at the same time he came at the right time. “Krystal~ Are you alright?” He went to me and said. “Oppa!” I hugged him, teary-eyed. “Aish~ Why were you sleeping on just that bench! Why did you wait for me? and why didn’t you come home?” he asked me, worried. Ohh~ He cares? Really?

I let go of him slowly and looked down. “Mianhae Oppa~ but I was just really patient and I was worried…” I explained. “Worried? Why?” He asked me.
“Because, you might be angry if I came home…” I answered him.
“Aniyo~ You thought wrong! I’ll be angry if you didn’t come home, your parents might kill you or me after this” He chuckled and said.
“I don’t think so, they don’t really care much,” I smiled at him and looked into his eyes. “Ahh~ Mianhae if I make you wait for a long time” he apologized and smiled at me back.

 

“Gwenchana! It’s alright! I’m still good because you saved me from the bad minds of those people” I looked down and remembered what happened just awhile ago. “Don’t worry about it anymore~ I saved you… and I’ll always will!” He messed my hair and added “Hey! You want to eat ice cream with me?” He asked me.

 Huh? Ice cream? Ah~ my favorite dessert. I clapped my hands a little around 2 times and nodded. He smiled at me as a sign that he liked my answer. “C’mon!” He pulled me to the Ice Cream parlor and treat me 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Yummy!

 

 

~SULLI~

 

It was around 10pm already, still no reply from Krystal with my text messages to her. Aigoo, where is that girl? No one is answering the phone in their house. Should I go there personally? It’s been awhile since we were talking and hanging out. I miss her so much.

I looked at the scrapbook that I made for her. “Hmm~ this doesn’t seem handy anymore now, is it?” I spoke to myself. I opened it and stared at all the cute photos of me and Krystal. Wow, I never thought our friendship would still be alive after 5 years. I found myself teary-eyed and dropped one tear in the scrapbook. Great! I made it wet. I want it to be perfect. No crumples, folds, tears, scratches or dirt. It’s for my best friend, it should be perfect.

Then, my phone rang, it was a text message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 From: Un-named Contact

Hey Sul!

Guess who? I find you really cute.

Roses are red, violets are blue…

Sugar is sweet and so are you! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eh?? Who is this from? Who could this be? Aish~ How does he/she know my name? This is scaring me.

 

~CHUNJI~

Haha, Aigoo. Krystal might be the cutest girl I’ve even seen. She ate the ice cream and had a little stain on her nose! Kyeopta!

“Gomawo Oppa!” She thanked me and giggled. “Wae thank me? It’s my fault that I came late…” I explained to her. “Who cares? Still, thank you!” She thanked me again. “Haha, you are always welcome!” I replied back. She finished her ice cream, I wiped the little ice cream on her nose and  she moved close to me, she leaned to my left and kissed my cheek. “J-jeongmal Gomawo~” She thanked me again and notice her cheeks are turning pinkish. I touched her cheek and smiled.

“Blushing huh?” I smirked
“Eh? No! Never in my entire life!” She denied
“Arraseo~ Whatever you say…” I just gone with the flow.

I wondered and said “Hey, Isn’t your parents worried right now that you haven’t gotten home yet?” . She sighed and said “My parents won’t worry, they are usually busy at their office, working…”

I was shocked and I pity Krystal, she feels like she doesn’t have any parents. Unlike me, I have an over-protective and caring mom.

“Mianhae for asking that… I didn’t know…” I apologized
“Ahh~ It’s okay, I’m used to it…” She giggled and checked the time in her watch.
“Oppa, It’s pretty late~” she reminded me. “Oh, Jinjja? Well I better be going, CAP Hyung might kill me If I come late to our meeting…” I explained

She looked at me with a weird face and said “Meeting? This late?”.
“Ahh… Nae~ It sounds awkward but CAP hyung likes late meetings and we sleep in our dorm during the night” I answered her. “Ohh~ I see… Well, Good night Oppa! See you next time or tomorrow!” She kissed my cheek and ran away.

I had this feeling, every time she kisses my cheek. I keep on feeling that my whole world is falling for her, my heart is beating faster than any heart beating that I felt for other girls, it’s like I can do everything just for her and her smile, it changed my mood to a better one.

What is Krystal doing to me? I never felt like this before. “YAH~! That’s the second time today~! I’ll get you back with a kiss someday…” I shouted as she stopped running away.

I realized that I can’t let her go home alone. I need to accompany her, a girl like her walking alone in the streets doesn’t seem like a good thing.

“Krystal-ssi!” I called her and ran to her. “I don’t want to leave you yet~”
“How come?” she asked me, worried. “I want to return a favor…” I leaned to her slowly. I noticed her eyes widened and she whispered “O-oppa… Wh-what are you d-d-doing?”.  I can’t help it, she is just so amazing and beautiful. I leaned closely to her more, I felt our lips touched and she kissed me back softly.

I let go of her carefully and stared in her eyes. “Just to make sure, we are best friends right?” Krystal said to me. “Do you want to be… more than friends?”  I tilted my head a little to the right. “Aish~ Oppa!” Her cheeks became red and ran away.

I don’t want to chase her anymore, if I did… I don’t know what to do. I kissed her! I can’t believe that I have the guts to do that!

My cell phone rang, it was a text message. And it was Krystal,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: My Kryssie~

Aigoo~ I’ll think about it… x3

Anyway, Good night Oppa! Have a sweet dream… ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------