Girlfriend-Boyfriend

Picture Perfect| Cancelled Story

Music (Recommendation) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndDmUCg-Vbw Shin Min Ah - Sha La La

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LICj7J0lQME Super Junior - No Other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL9T4pksh6c B1A4 - Beautiful Target

 

~KRYSTAL~

After that day, my feelings for Chunji Oppa is really strong. I feel like a part of me is revolving around him. He makes me smile, blush and everything. Aigoo, I’m going to write and express my feelings in my diary instead…

 

October 2, 2011 --- 7:10 pm

Dear Diary….

Annyeong! Aigoo, It’s the first time I felt like this to anyone. I never liked guys before, what is so different about Chunji Oppa? Well, today I’ll escape my parents. I’m going to meet with him later around 10 pm. It may be dangerous but I know I’m safe with him. Though, lately… Amber Unnie and Sulli is ignoring. Hmm, are they angry about me and Chunji oppa’s  relationship as BEST FRIENDS? Hmm, tomorrow I’ll try to spend time with them… I promise

With love,
Krystal

 

 

I better rest a little and get ready for my hang out with Chunji Oppa. I ran to my bed and fell on purpose on my bed. And looked at the picture frame at the left side of my room and the picture was me and Chunji Oppa… As… Friends….

Come to think of it, I wonder who Chunji oppa likes. Should I ask him? I’m pretty sure he likes IU, and IU likes him too. Aigoo, they’d make a good couple.

 

  

I slowly closed my eyes and though about how my life would be if I didn’t meet Chunji Oppa, F(x),  other Teen Top members and IU. It would be a big change. Time stands still as I admire how IU is very pretty… She would be perfect for Chunji.

I was ashamed of myself because I lack confidence.  So I stood up, faced the mirror and made myself look pretty. I was dressed all dolled up and did poses in front of the mirror. I looked away to hide my smile because I was so funny. Who thinks I’m pretty? Well, I think Niel Oppa does. He keeps on complimenting me and he is so kind to me. Should I learn to like him? And besides, Amber Unnie does not feel comfortable when I talk to Chunji… Maybe Niel Oppa would be good for me.

My cell phone rang, it was the message tone. I slowly flipped my cell phone up and opened the message. The text was…

~Chunji Oppa~

Yah~! Are you ready for later? I want to see you now. Send me a selca please T.T I miss you~ Jppali~ I wanna see your Yeppo face!

-      -  -  -  -  -

Aigoo, why is he like that to me? I don’t believe that he would like me. No, never in my life have I known a person who would be like that to me. Should I send him a selca? Alright! I will. And later on, I’ll ask Unnie if she thinks that Chunji Oppa likes me…

 

I opened my phone again and took a selca. It took more than 10 times to get the perfect shot and when I was choosing, I wondered…

Wae am I choosing? I should just pick randomly. I don’t mind what he thinks about me, right? But I think it bothers me if he won’t mind what I look like because… I have a crush on him. Yes! And I should tell him. But I’m too afraid that in the end I might just ruin our friendship. Well, Best friends are better than ruined friendship. So, I’ll just shut up then…

 

I’m done picking my selca. I sent it to him and waited for his reply. But a few minutes later, still no reply. I figured that I should make the time useful by asking Unnie. So I went outside and knocked at her door.

“Unnie~ Can I ask you something?” I said as I knocked twice again.
“Sure! Come in…” She insists and I opened the door.
I saw her reading a pocket book. Err… for the first time, I saw her read something different from dance books and singing books.
“Haha~ you are reading?” I asked while sitting down with her on her bed.
“Ne! Waeyo? Is it bad? I’m soooo bored! Good thing you came” she shared her mood to me then she added “So, what is it you wanted to ask me?” She asked me while putting her pocket book away.

I looked up to the ceiling and looked to her face and answered her “Is there any possibility that…” But before I continued I played with my fingers and wondered if I should really asked Sica unnie. “What???” She wondered and her eyes widened. “… that… Chunji oppa might… like me?” I closed my eyes and waited for her answer. She giggled and poked my cheek. I opened my eyes and got disappointed. I knew it! She would tease me about this.

 



“Ooh~” She smiled and stood up. “How would I know? I never saw you two together! You two should hang out in your room sometime!” She suggested and sat back down on the bed. “Urgh~ you are useless Unnie…”  I complained to her. “Haha Sorry~” she apologized and her phone rang, she read the message, grabbed her bag and kissed my cheek. “Got to go now Saeng~ Pai Pai” She waved goodbye and left.

 

 

Hours later…

 

 

I was getting ready for my ‘not-date’ hang out with Chunji Oppa.  I wore this white blouse with black stripes. I took a simple selca and updated my Cyworld. For the last time, I looked at the mirror and touched my face.

I never get ready to be pretty like this. This is what Chunji Oppa is doing to me. Well, it’s a good advantage. I don’t always look pretty, so I guess this is a great way to look pretty from now on. I won’t let my hopes to high though… IU is still prettier than me…with that wavy long hair, cute cheeks, wonderful smile and that bright face. I’m no match to her. What do I have to prove? Nothing… maybe knowledge but Chunji oppa doesn’t like smart girls. Maybe he is the type of guy who looks what’s outside…

 

I smiled and looked down. I shouldn’t be a feeler. I grabbed my bag and left the house secretly.  I went to the place where we should meet.  I turned my head sideways and stopped at the left direction. I saw a guy holding many balloons. Though, I can’t see him clearly. The balloons was blocking his face. I saw the guy’s hair, it was blonde! Like Chunji Oppa’s  hair, do you think it’s him?

I smiled and rushed towards the guy, I tilted my head to the right and saw that it was another guy! That’s a bummer! It’s not him… That’s sad. Aigoo, where is he? And why am I excited to see him? I shouldn’t be this obsessed >.<

 

 

 

 

~CHUNJI~

 

 

It evening and the atmosphere feels really cold. I’m getting dressed to see Kryssie~ah! The more I see her, the I fall for her. I checked my phone and saw that Krys sent me her selca now! That excited me like crazy and I looked at it…

My first reaction when I saw the picture… OMO! Soooo kyeopta!!! Can’t she be mine already? But… aigoo, Niel likes her too. Eottokhe?  Should I care about Niel’s feelings? . I lay on a hand on my chest specifically my heart and I wondered. How ‘bout I care about myself for a change?

While I cleaned my room, I heard my mom calling me. I hurried up cleaning and went outside my room. As my eomma’s voice gotten clearer and louder I peeked a little in the living room and saw my mom with a girl. Girl had black long straight her which reminded me of Krystal. My mom called my attention and signaled me to come near.

I rushed to my mom and straightened my shirt because of the thought that the girl might be Krystal. The girl faced me and I looked at her. “Oh… It’s you…”  I say, and sullen. It was IU! Aish, why are they so alike?

“Waeyo? You don’t want to see me?” She say as she pouted with puppy eyes. Aigoo… her aegyo is VERY different from Krystal’s . Krystal has this vibe and energy that makes me want to do anything for her, while IU on the other hand has this cuteness and so much of the ‘liking-vibe’ around her.

“Ah~ It’s not that! I was just expecting a different person” I say.
My mom looked at me with open. “Yah~! I brought IU here because I knew you would escape and go to you ‘Other’ girl!” she say.

 

 

“Eh? Other girl?” Ji Eun looked at me seriously and asked. “What? Other girl? No! I don’t even have a girlfriend…” I explained
“Anyway! Ji Eun needed someone to accompany her in a dance, right Ji Eun?” my mom said with a wink to IU. A wink huh? What is this? A plan! Urgh… my mom doesn’t know what my ideal type is!

“Nae~ I need someone to have as a date to that dance”  IU said while being shy by playing with her fingers  and swinging her body a little.
“Eh? And am I the only guy you know?” I asked her. “CHAN HEE~! Don’t be like that! Can’t you see IU likes you very much! Spend time with her or something…” my mom scolded me and pushed us out of the house.

“How long is that dance?” I asked her. She pouted and held my hand. “It’s just for a few moments…”
“Arraseo~ but I have to text Krystal about this…” I said as I grabbed my phone. “YAH!  Why do you need to, she is not your girlfriend!?” She pouted and screamed. Ouch! My poor eardrum T.T

“We… Yeah, you are right but we were supposed to hang out today. But since you are…” I say and didn’t continue. I texted Krystal, but before I send it Ji Eun grabbed my phone fiercely and threw it away. My mouth opened out of shock. “Yah~ My… p-phone!” I exclaimed. “Ohh… MIANHAEYO!”  she was shocked as I was and bowed three times. I’m still in shock and wasn’t saying a word.
“Chunji~ah! Don’t be like that. Forgive me nae?” She pouted and became clingy. Aish~ Wae so Clingy, IU? “Ahh… Arraseo~ But you need to buy me a new phone” I said to her. “SURE! Arraseo, Promise” She lay her hand between her chest which was the area where the heart is. Haha, she is so childish.

Ah~ What am I saying? She is like a sister to me, that’s all. Krystal is the one in my heart not Ji Eun, though I feel sad for her because I can’t share the same feelings for her like she does for me.

 

 

 

~KRYSTAL~

 

It’s been nearly an hour since I was waiting for Chunji Oppa here in the park. Aish~ Eottokhe? What if he is busy and I call him that would be so rude. Should I leave or wait?

“Love… What is love exactly?” I asked to myself. The moment I said that I felt like someone was behind me. Kya~ Finally! Chunji Oppa is here.

I looked back and saw Niel Oppa, aigoo… Why Niel Oppa? Did something happen to Chunji Oppa?

 

 

“Ah~ Oppa! What are you doing here?” I asked him. “I was going to ask the same question though,” He chuckled and sat next to me. “I’m here because I needed some time alone but being with you here is kind of better” He answered me.  Then his phone rang and opened the message.

“Well, Krys… I got to go now! Bye!” He kissed my cheek and walked away.

Eh!? He kissed my cheek? But why? He is not my boyfriend. Well, it was just in the cheek so… Good! I want my first kiss to be… Umm, Never mind!

Anyway, where is Chunji Oppa? Is he coming or not? Fine, I’ll just sleep in the bench and wait. Although it’s an awkward thing to do, I’ll risk it.