Two

How to love me

When Seungri woke up, he was being stared by his students who look like their about to cry.

He glares at Daesung and another teacher, then scolds them for scaring the students.

He dissmisses his students and the two teachers after.

Seungri takes his medicine and marches out of the room to go home with Daesung.

"Kids." He sighs.

~ the day of the party ~

"Here." Daesung tosses Seungri's favorite sweater that was oversized and cream colored.

"Are you finished? I already have a pair of pants and a button down shirt here!" Seungri doesn't like it when Daesung choses his clothes. Why? Because Deaesung always picks skinny jeans, or tight shirts that Seungri despises. Seungri knows he has a nice curved body, like a girl's, but he was totally uncomfortable showing it.

"Yup! Now go change!" Daesung pushes the burthday boy to the bathroom and slams the door shut.

Seungri takes off his baggy sirt and shorts then puts on these white skinny jeans and grey button down. He decides to put the sweater later.

He exits and Daesung smiles, already dressed unlike earlier.

"How fast did you change your clothes?" Seungri asks.

"Magic." Daesung says while doing the magic action.

The dancer scoffs and puts on his sweater.

"We'll leave in five!" Daesung exits Seungri's room to go to his room.

Seungri takes a messenger bag and places his things in it.

He then goes to the bathroom to take off his contacts knowing that his mother wouldscold him if she saw him wearing those.

After 2 painful minutes, he takes his glasses and puts them on.

"Ririiiiii!" Daesung screams.

The said man fixes his hair and grabs his bag and a pair of socks, before rushing to the living room.

Seungri gets his favorite combat boots and goes to the small cahirs by the doorstep to put on his socks and shoes.

"Ready!" Seungri calls out.

Daesung appears in front of him and drags him outside.

●~●

"So what did you get for Ri this year Youngbae?" Mrs. Lee, Seungri's mother, asked her nephew.

"Well, since he likes wearing onesies to sleep, I bought him a pands onesie." Youngbae and Mrs. Lee laugh at the thought and continue chatting.

"Everything's set! We just need the birthday boy!" Seunghyun announces.

Almost everyone was here, some of Seungri's kindergarten students and their parents, his dance students, fellow teachers and staff, then finally his family.

Mr. Lee's phone rings and Mrs. Lee takes it, its a call from Seungri, so she answered it immediately.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Is this Mister Lee Seunghyun's father?" A girl's voice Mrs. Lee didn't recognize said.

"This is his mother. Who are you?" 

"I am Doctor Park Shinae from Seoul Hospital, your son and his friend, Mister Kang Daesung, are currently having an operation. They had been in a car accident just earlier." She said.

Mrs. Lee gasped and beckoned her husband to come.

'What happened?' He mouthed to her, but she just hands the phone to him.

"As I was saying, a while ago, about 7:37, your son and friend were involved in car accident. A drunk driver had crashed into the right side of the car, which was were your son was sitting. His friend, has injured his head, but the rest are just minor injuries. Your son though, have very serious injuries. His head had been injured too, his right leg broken, his ribs were injured which caused it to puncture his lungs. Our best doctors are conducting the operations, Mister Daesung's condition has already stabalized but Mister Seunghyun is having some dificulties." Mr. Lee had the phone in loud speaker while Mrs. Lee has been crying into Youngbae shoulder.

"Jiyong! Get the car!" Jiyong whom has been listenning the whole time, dashed outside.

As far as Younbae knew, Jiyong was an excellent driver. He haven't been in any car accidents.

Youngbae, Mr. and Mrs. Lee left, Youngbae told Seunghyun that he is incharged.

~ at the hospital (I bet you guys hate me now) ~

Jiyong, Youngbae and Mr. & Mrs. Lee came rushing in the hospital.

"We are here for Lee Seunghyun and Kang Daesung." Youngbae said to the lady behind the desk. Jiyong was comforting Mrs. Lee, they have gotten close in a matter of minutes, Mr. Lee just held his wife's hand tightly.

The lady nodded and called Dr. Park, they assumed.

Seconds after, a tall woman came and directed them to the waiting room.

"Mister Kang is already in his own room, but he is still monitored strictly, so no visitors are allowed yet." Dr. Park informed.

Another doctor came shouting for Dr. Park, who immediately rushed to the room.

The four persons waited and waited, praying that both Seungri and Daesung would be safe.

 

~ chapter end ~

PLOT TWIST

I'm sorry 😢 please don't hate me. Its a short chapter I'm sorry, I'll try to make the next one longer.

Thanks for the subscribes! I'm sorry for the ones I haven't thanked through their wall! You guys are just so many 😢. Thank you.

Don't worry Riri and Ji are about to meet 😊

Comment what you think and if you haven't, SUBSCRIBE ☺

PS. please don't hate me, I'll update as soon as I can 😢