Three

How to love me

Seungri groaned on the hospital bed, catching Jiyong and Mrs. Lee attentions.

They immediatedly rushed to his side, Jiyong arrived first.

"Who you?" He asked.

The two panicked, Jiyong didn't show it though.

"You don't remember anything?" Mrs. Lee, who looks on the verge of crying, croaked out.

"I remember everything Umma, don't worry, I just don't know this guy. WAIT ARE YOU CHEATING ON DAD?" Seungri glared at Jiyong, then looked at his mother who was laughing her off.

"This is Kwon Jiyong, Youngbae's friend, he helped me take care of you." She said, patting Seungri's shoulder.

He lot out a small 'oh', blushing. Then a few seconds later, he realized something.

"Sorry. WAIT KWON JIYONG??? LIKE G-DRAGON KWON JIYONG??" He faced Jiyong who was now laughing with his mother.

Jiyong nodded and Seungri turned redder, bowing his head.

"Hi?" Jiyong said, offering his hand.

"Hi." Seungri was going to shake Jiyong's hand, but Jiyong was faster and kissed it when he grasped the younger's hand.

Meanwhile, in the background, Mrs. Lee was fangirling. She totally shipped them.

●~● 

Daesung was discharged 2 weeks after being hospitalized, so now, he was with Seunghyun and Youngbae watching movies at the Lee's mansion.

His parents were visiting next month because no matter what they did, they couldn't find anytime to visit. But they were still calling 3 times a day, so thats fine.

Daesung sat down beside Seunghyun on the couch, it was one of Seungri and Daesung's movie night, but since Seungri was still in the hospital, Seunghyun and Youngbae watches with him.

"So what are we watching?" Most of the time, Seungri chooses, because Daesung doesn't really like movies.

"We're watching ALL the movies Seunghyun is." Youngbae was on the floor, where Seungri always sits because that carpet's really soft. 

Seunghyun gets the remote and presses play.

"Whats this?" Daesung asks while shoving some popcorn in his mouth.

"Tazza." Seunghyun reaches to get popcorn, but Daesung's hand was also there, so their hands touched. (Oh god thats cheessy like the popcorn)

Daesung blushed and was about to pull his hand away but Seunghyun held his hand and smiled at him.

Daesung knew Seunghyun liked him, he was staring intensely at him with love and lust. Well, the younger knew he was hot (we all know that Dae) and his was nice, but he wanted to focus on his career and didn't really think about relationshiops that much. BUT SEUNGHYUN WAS REALLY HOT AND CUTE.

And while Daesung was having mental war with himself, Seunghyun had a huge grin on his face and started eating the popcorn with his other hand.

●~●

"Jiyongie, buy me some strawberries. I finished it yesterday with Dae." Seungri was still in the hospital, he could't do anything though.

"Ok yeobo, I'll be back in five. Don't miss me too much okay?" He teased, grabbing his jacket and keys then left.

"Your making Jiyong hyung your slave again Ri, just get married already." Daesung said, slumping down the couch next Seunghyun.

"Then you and Seunghyun hyung should get married as well!" Seungri countered, throwing a pillow at his best friend.

Daesung didn't get hit though, Seunghyun had catched the object before it landed on his beloved one.

"The hospital is so boring!" Seungri whined.

"What do you expect?" Daesung had enough of whiny Seungri and normally Jiyong dealt with him.

Seungri just groaned and lay down on his bed again.

●~●

Jiyong hands Seungri a bowl of washed and sliced strawberries then on the chair beside him.

"Youngbae already left?" Jiyong asked, snatching a strawberry.

Seungri nodded and changed the channel.

"There's shooting for his book's movie tomorrow morning." He says.

(Btw, YB like the John Green of Korea)

"Where's Seunghyun and Daesung?" Jiyong takes his jacket off, then puts it around his chair.

Seungri blushed when he looked at the older. Jiyong decided to wear a tight v-neck today, showing his muscles that may or may not make Seungri drool.

"Its rude to stare you know." Jiyong teases him.

"I know. But I don't care. You have a nice body, I have a body like a girl's so its kinda unfair." Seungri pouts and lifts his shirt up, showing his small waist and flat stomach.

Jiyong felt a growing.

(Oh god, should I rate this M??)

Seungri puts his shirt down and shoves a pillow on Jiyong's face.

"G-go take care of your p-problem." He stuttered, blushing.

Jiyong looked down and realized he didn't just feel that he grew a , he did.

He gave the pillow back and leaned towards Seungri.

"Look what you do to me yeobo. Its your fault, you should take care of it." Jiyong smugly smirked at the blushing mess in front of him.

"I-idiot!" He shoved the pillow on Jiyong again, even redder this time.

"Seungri~" He wishpered seductively into Seungri's ear, making the younger shudder.

"S-stop it." Seungri said weakly, trying to push Jiyong, but when his hands touched his chest, oh god. No words can describe Seungri's feeling right now. Jiyong's muscled arms encircled his arms around Seungri's small waist and pressed his lips against the side of Seungri's neck.

Then the door flew.

"NEH RIRI! I-" Mrs. Lee stopped mid-sentence when she saw the intimate scene in front of her.

Seungri pushed Jiyong a bit stronger, snapping Jiyong out of shock, who quickly took his arms from Seungri.

"Hi Umma?" Seungri said, a blush still on his face.

They expected a scolding but was insteads given a huge grin on Mrs. Lee's face.

"I knew it! Your father owes me five thousand won!" She s (*wink wink*) her fist into the air, jumping around.

"Told you, we're a unique family." Seungri faced Jiyong.

"Well, atleast I know she approves of me." Jiyong shrugs and leans on Seungri's shoulder.

'Just need Daesung's, Youngbae's and Mr. Lee's permission!' Jiyong mentally did his happy dance.

~ flashback ~

"Seungri, if a person asks you to be their boyfriend, what are the requirments?" Seunghyun asked Seungri. It was no secret that Seungri liked guys, because they were all gay. Or biual. And maybe except Youngbae, he thinks about his books too much.

"Well, he should have permission from Appa, Umma, Youngbae and Daesung. He's got to be taller and has nice arms, but not to muscled. I like guys who are sweet and have nice voices. Oh, he needs to be handsome and smart." Seungri smiles sweetly, and Jiyong is so happy right now.

'Well, I am taller than Ri, and I should work on my arms more. I can sing. And rap. I'm smart and handsome! So I just need permission!' Jiyong mentally celebrates and grins.

~ flashback end ~

Jiyong smiles to himself again and gives Seungri a quick peck on the lips.

"Lets continue that next time, yeobo." He whispers into Seungri's ear.

Mrs. Lee fangirls in the background while Seungri is sinking into his bed, a pillow covering his face.

~ chapter end ~

To explain about Seungri and Jiyong, Jiyong, as mentioned in the first chapter, is a famous songwriter. Seungri is a total fan but never really knew what he looked like or stuff like that (lol unlike us, be basically stalk them). Its kinda like a love at first sight but Jiyong only liked him because Ri was cute and goodlooking. After he woke up, he and Jiyong became close and Ri knew Ji liked him. It turns into a deeper emotion when the two get to know each other.

Seungri's mother is a certified Nyongtory fangirl and for Daesung, his parents are in Japan, but they often travel to other countries for meeting and stuff. Both their parents are bussinesspersons.

Thanks for reading and I am very sorry for what happened. *bows 90°*

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼