Seven

How to love me

Min Hyorin is still an actress in this story btw. Oh, and her real name is Jung Eunran, but they call her Hyorin except Mrs. Lee and Youngbae. They may call her Eunran but I will refer her to Hyorin.

So basically, Eunran = Hyorin. (This is according to Wikipedia)

●~●

"Jiyong!" Seungri greeted the older man, waving his hand at him.

"Hi Hyung." Daesung smiled at Jiyong, who returned it before telling the two to get in.

"Have you met Hyung's girlfriend?" Seungri asked Jiyong.

"Once, but that was before they got together." Jiyong replied.

Seungri nodded and the rest of the trip was spent in a comfortable silence.

●~●

"Riri~" Mrs. Lee squealed when she saw her son, running to him.

"Umma!" Seungri whined, crushed by her hug.

"Sorry. How's your leg?" She asked, looking at it.

"I can walk now, but not for a long time. I'm fine don't worry, I have Jiyong at my command." He giggled, earning a playful slap on his arm from his mother.

"Yah! I'm not your slave Lee Seunghyun!" Jiyong yelled from the other side of the room.

The mother and son just giggled at Jiyong, then Youngbae and Hyorin entered the house.

"Hello! I'm Seungri's mother, you can call me Auntie Lee." Mrs. Lee introduces herself, then elbows Seunghyun to follow.

"Ow- Hello, I'm Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you." He smiles and then hides behind Daesung.

"I'm Kang Daesung, it's nice to meet you!" He greets with his angelic smile, then looks at Seungri.

"Eh? Um, hello, I'm Lee Seunghyun, but you can call me Seungri." Seungri then elbows Jiyong (like mother like son).

"Hello, I'm Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong then glares at Seunghyun, who was laughing.

Youngbae looked at Hyorin and nodded.

"Hello! I'm Jung Eunran, Min Hyorin is my stage name, feel free to use any of those names. It's nice to meet you all." She smiles and Youngbae has the sudden urge to hug her awww.

"We can talk while eating, come on." Mrs. Lee says, then heads over to the table, while the rest follow her.

●~●

"So you two first met during the filming of one of Youngbae's books?" Seungri asked Hyorin.

"It was during the filming of 1AM. Eunran played the main character's love interest." Youngbae said, then smiled lovingly at Hyorin. (Oh god, I'm such a sap sorry)

"Ohh, the super angsty one that made Seungri cry?" Daesung chirped, while Seungri glared at his bestfriend.

Jiyong laughed at Seungri's cuteness that made the latter also glare at him.

"Aish, such a noisy group of children, I'm getting too old for this!" Said Mrs. Lee, giggling.

●~●

"Seungri! You got a letter from the academy!" Daesung yelled, Seungri was in his room, checking some papers.

"Bring it in!" He replied.

Daesung flung the doors open and tossed the letter on Seungri's bed before going back to the kitchen to finish his dinner.

"Thanks!" Seungri took the letter and opened it, it was from the academy's Japanese branch obviously in Tokyo.

He took the letter out and read the contents carefully.

"Am I getting fired?" He mumbled to himself.

Seungri countinued reading until he screamed for Daesung.

"What happened?" Daesung panicked, a screaming Seungri meant something's happening.

"They want me to go back to Japan! Go there or get fired!" Seungri threw the letter on the table and began jumping up and down.

Daesung rushed to get his phone and called Jiyong.

"Hello?" The man answered after 3 rings.

"Emergency! Come to our apartment! No time to waste! Hurry or I'll beat your ing !" And of course, a swearing Daesung is a Daesung who you do not question.

"I'll be there." (Huehheheh) Jiyong said, before hangging up.

Daesung went back to his sobbing best friend and attempted to calm him, but it was no use.

Seungri's work was his passion, and it took years before he reached where he is now, and he worked extra hard just to get in the Korean branch to be with his family. It's very difficult to choose between your family and friends or you passion and work.

●~●

Jiyong wasted no time and ran out of his office, telling his assistant to clear his schedule for a short 2 day vacation.

He drove quickly, gaining almost a hundred fines, but who the hells cares? I HAVE MONEYY~~ he chanted in his mind.

Jiyong arrived at Seungri and Daesung's apartment, opening the door with his lock and went straight to his panda's room.

"Seungri." He called out. Seungri was nowhere to be seen, but a lump in the bed clearly showed where he is.

"J-jiyong?" The lump moved and it showed Seungri, eyes red and puffy, evidence of his crying sessions.

Jiyong walked to the lump and hugged his loved one.

"Tell Yongie what happened." He said, gently.

"They want me to go back to Japan. If I don't go there, they'll fire me." Seungri replied, snuggling into Jiyong's chest.

Jiyong froze for a second and started thinking, 'who the hell does that?' 

"I brought strawberry ice cream." Seunghyun annouced, a agallon of the said ice cream in his hands while Youngbae was behind him, a few spoons in his hands.

SSeungri nodded and the two made space for the others while Daesung arrived with a lot of kDrama CDs.

Soon, the five men were on Seungri's giant bed, earing ice cream while watching KDramas.

And that was the moment when both Seungri and Jiyong made a decision.

●~●

"I won't be leaving for Japan. This is my resignment form." Seungri said, slaming his papers on the desk of Kim Chi (lolz), the academy's head and owner.

"Is that so Mr. Lee? Have fun finding a job... Shinae! Get these papers!" Chi said, then dismissed Seungri.

When Seungri stepped out of her office. His dance and kidergarten students, his family, Jiyong, Daesung, Seunghyun, Youngbae and his fellow teachers, were waiting for him.

"We'll miss you Umma, but we know, something much better is there for you." His dance students said. The children of his kindergarten class were clinging on him, crying, but smiling at him.

"Its okay seonsangnim! You will have a better job! Think positive and smile like an idiot!" One of them said.

His mother went to him and rubbed his shoulders, tears were noe staining his handsome and cute face.

They all had a group hug before Jiyong, and Yang Hyun Suk stepped in front of him.

"I've seen you work Seungri, and I am impressed. How about becoming part of the YG Family?" Hyun Suk smiles, and Seungri pauses. Then he smiles back, nodding his head.

"I will join the YG Family." 

~ chapter end ~

Suprise~~ I'm back! Sorry, its been a while. Heheh, I wrote some parts in the bathtub. 

Hope you like the chapter! I know its completely random, but who the hell cares I have money this story doesn't really have a plot.

Yeppp, it doesn't have a plot, this is just really a random fanfic, it isn't drabbles or oneshots, but I just randomly put into this fanfic.

Comment what you think! 

Sunhee out~~ 

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

PS. Anyone going to ComicCon?????