Eight

How to love me

Okayy, guys, basically this doesn't go with the correct timeline, but, meh. Basically Hyorin and Taeyang are dating and 2NE1 is releasing 'Falling In Love'. Its my favorite and I love the choreography, so deal with it.

Disclamer: Falling In Love is NOT choreographed by Seungri, YG Entertainment has their own in-house choreographers, but for the sake of the story, Seungri will be the one choreographing the dance. I could not find the name choreographer but you can check the list of YG Entertainment's choreographer.

Oh, by the way, there will be ual thoughts, no , but ual thoughts *cough* Jiyong thinking about Seungri's *cough*

~ ~

A week after Seungri had resigned from the academy, he found himself in YG Entertainment, helping choreograph songs and sometimes even covering for absent dances (one had gotten a cold so he had to temporarily take his place). Apparently, Jiyong had been secretly showing YG his videos, the class ones that he choreographed, him dancing, and him teaching his students. Source? His students. 

Jiyong suddenly burst into the room, he was having a small break, so he stayed at Jiyong's studio. 

"Seungri!" He practically screams, runnning to the younger and hugging him.

"Hyun Suk hyung's asking if you could choreograph 2NE1 new song!" Jiyong said.

"Really??" Seungri screamed, jumping around, his delicious bento abandoned T^T.

Jiyong nodded and the two continued to fangirl celebrate. Finally, a few minutes later, the two were alrady exhausted, laying on the couch.

Seungri smiles and hugs Jiyong, thanking him a thousand times.

"Thank you hyung! If you didn't show those videos to YG, I wouldn't be here." He thanks.

"And I'm really glad I did." Jiyong then grins and hugs Seungri.

"Wanna go on a date tomorrow?" He asked, grinning widely at Seungri.

The younger laughs and just nodds his head.

"I expect a grand date since the proposal wasn't that grand!" Seungri playfully winks, standing up and left the room, abandoning his bento Jiyong.

- - - - 

"Hello! I am Lee Seungri, I will be your choreographer for 'Falling I Love'. Its nice to meet you all, I'm a huge fan." Seungri introduced himself, Jiyong beside him.

The members of 2NE1 intorduce thenselves, cooing at Seungri's panda eyes.

(Please watch the dance practice of 'Falling In Love' to understand what the heck will be happenning)

- - - -

Seungri taught the dance like how he taught his students, he showed them the dance, and in 2NE1's case, he danced no less than 4 times, showing each of their parts. After showing them, he would explain the formation and such, then each of them will dance individually, Seungri watching their every move. And when they all mastered their parts, they would dance together until Seungri would be satisfied.

The only con of this way of teaching, was when Jiyong had a watching Seungri moving his hips like that, even lifting his shirt during Minzy's part (she really did that in the dance practice) and Seungri had to dance a lot of times, causing his to grow.

Jiyong, luckily, sat on the couch, where there were pillows, so he took one and placed it over his lap.

(Oh god, should I rate this M????)

Seungri was now showing Minzy how to properly do some parts, which included the shirt lifting part. The panda had decided to wear a loose black shirt, making his skin even more pale and a pair of leggings, the panda said that all his dancing pants were still at laundry. Jiyong could see the others', male and female, looking at Seungri's .

Oh, that glourious , so round and cute, and by looking at it, Jiyong knows it would be so firm and jiggly. He remember seeing that jiggle when Seungri danced 'Touch My Body'. 

ALL HAIL SEUNGRI'S GLORIOUS .

 Finally, they had taken a break and Jiyong's had died, he thought about Hyun Suk in a bikini.

Seungri aproached him, sweaty and exhuasted.

'If he gets tired by this, how about ?' Jiyong thought, and he felt another rising again, he quickly thought about Hyun Suk in a bikini and it slowly went away.

"Are you okay Ji? Your red, are you having a fever?" Wait, Jiyong have watched to much anime with Seungri to know whats gonna happen next.

He leaned into Seungri, but was stopped by a hand on his forehead. Confused, he looked at Seungrj and saw him doind the traditional Western way of checking fever not the anime way.

Seungri shrugged and went to get a towel, leaving Jiyong to his own thoughts.

- - - - 

Seungri jumped excitedly around his apartment, he was going to have a date with Jiyong, the older had asked him out yesterday.

Jiyong told him to dress formaly, saying he's going to spoil him tonight.

Seungri squealed, running to Daesung's room.

"Do I look okay? Should I change? Is this tooo formal or too casual??" He frantically asked, he hasn't been to a date ever since 2nd year college and he forgot what to do.

"You look fine, stop being a girl." Daesung waved his hand dissmisively, earning a frown from the younger.

"You didn't even look at me!" Seungri whined.

"I looked okay? You look fine." Daesung said, then stands up to shove Seungri out of his room.

The doorbell rings and Seungri practically runs to the door, grinning like a maniac.

"Hello Seungri." Jiyong greeted, a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"H-hi Jiyong." Seungri blushed, fidgeting. The elder was in a black suit with a deep blue vest, his hair messy but stylish.

"You look amazing as always." Jiyong kneels down on one leg, handing the bouquet to Seungri.

Seungri turns into a tomato redder, accepting the roses, when a wild Daesung appaers. 

"I expect to be back by midnight! No excuses!" Then shoves Seungri out of their apartment, into Jiyong's arms.

Seungri sighs, looking at Jiyong nervously, Jiyong smiles at him and joins their hands toggether.

"Come on, I have to return you to you mother by midnight!" He jokes.

Seungri giggles at Jiyong dorkiness and the date begins with a slow, innocent kiss.

[ chapter end ]

Annyeong~ how are you guys? I'm sorry for not updating for a while. We've been busy nowadays, and our new room in the hotel stinks. We're getting a car soon! Maybe my dad's going to bring me to the Art shop now! I need new stuff for my art.

Thanks for reading ^-^