Five

How to love me

Jiyong entered the academy, he was going to pick Seungri and Daesung up from here to their house and maybe have dinner with them.

"Oh! Jiyongsshi!" One of Seungri's students greeted him.

He smiled and bowed, then was dragged to Seungri's studio.

"Jiyongsshi, we'll be finishing a bit late, you don't mind waiting right?" She asked him while directing him to the couch in the studio.

"Its fine. I'll just wait here. Don't tell your Umma I'm here okay?" The girl nodded and skipped back to her group of friends.

"Okay! One last time guys!" Seungri, who was still in his wheelchair, pressed the play button of the stereo.

Two of Seungri's students approached Jiyong, a girl and a boy, the boy holding a laptop.

"Jiyongsshi! We want to show you something!" The girl said and the two sat on Jiyong's side.

"Okay?" Jiyong replied.

"This was just a month ago, we need your opinion." The boy pressed play and placed the laptop on Jiyong's lap.

The video showed a guy, maybe another teacher and Seungri.... wearing heels and leggings?

The song started and Jiyong recognized it as Britney Spear's 'Womanizer'. 

(The choreography will be after WAVEYA's Womanizer cover on Youtube. Seungri will be doing MiU's part, the one with brown hair thats tied up in a high ponytail. I suggest you guys watch it to understand this chapter)

As far as Jiyong knew, this song will be y, meaning y choreography. 

Seungri was wearing black LEATHER leggings, a equally black sweater and black stilletos, typical. He looked y, he didn't even have to show some skin.

Almost the whole video, Jiyong had only focused on Seungri's .

Soon, the video finished and the laptop was taken away from him.

"So what do you think?" The boy asked.

"Could you send me a copy?" Jiyong said, still daydreaming about a certain panda's .

The two grinned and handed him a USB. Without saying anything they walked away and left Jiyong still daydreaming.

 A clap had snapped Jiyong from his dream world.

He looked up and saw a grinning panda.

"Lets go!" He said and wheeled to get his bag. Jiyong stood up and followed Seungri.

●~●

"Did you tell Seungri that you'll be having dinner with me?" Seunghyun asked Daesung.

"Yup. Thanks by the way." Daesung smiled at him, Seunghyun was making the moves at Daesung, and of course, he noticed not like a certain panda he knew

The two held hands while walking to Seunghyun's car, talking and cracking jokes once in a while.

Maybe being with Seunghyun isn't bad at all.

●~●

"Ummaaaa~" Seungri said, entering his home while Jiyong pushed his wheelchair.

"Where's Dae Dae?" She asked, not even bothering to greet them.

"He had dinnner with Seunghyun." Jiyong answered for Seungri.

"Ohhh, I'm rooting for them!" Mrs. Lee giggles and drags them to the dinning table.

●~●

"Ri? What are you doing?" Jiyong asked the younger man, walking to Seungri's desk.

"Writing." Seungri replied, not even looking up to Jiyong.

"Writing what?" 

"Teacher's report." 

"For what?" 

"Kindergarten." 

"I thought you don't teach there anymore."

"I just do the paperwork now." 

"Oh, so are you going back to teach them when you can walk again?"

"Maybe. Its either I teach kindergarten students or highschool students starting next year."

"Try teaching highschool, it could be fun." 

"I'll try. Did you eat already? And Umma's asleep now right?"

"She's asleep. I haven't ate yet." 

"Idiot. What do you want to eat? Order some takeout." 

"I'll call you when its here." Jiyong said and went out Seungri's room.

Seungri groaned and stretched his arms and back, even though he was in a wheelchair, he still had to help in his classes. He'd really want to teach highschool since most of his dance students were highschool and he could monitor their grades at the same time.

He banged his head on the table and groaned again. Well at least he didn't need to deal kids. 

●~● 

"Okay, you can take a five minute break." Daesung announced, smiling at his students.

He went to Seungri's studio and greeted him.

"The preparations about to finish! Just a month left. Should we let them practice together already?" Daesung whispered the last part, they planned of having a joined performance.

 "We should. Lets tell them tomorrow." Seungri whispered back and the two giggled chuckled.

●~●

"Do you like Seunghyun hyung?" Seungri asked his best friend.

 

The two were in their shared apartment, in Seungri's room, chatting and planning for their joined performance.

Daesubg blushed and mumbled, "Maybe." 

"Yah! Daesung has a crush on Seunghyun!" Seungri cheered, making the vocal teacher turn redder.

"You like Jiyong hyung!" Daesung teased, and this was Seungri's turn to blush.

Seungri didn't speak and turned even erefder when Daesung more.

'Do I like him?' Seungri asked himself.

●~●

"Thank you so much Jiyong!" Mrs. Lee hugged Jiying tightly, and it took Youngbae's and Daesung's help to make Mrs. Lee release Jiyong.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really thankful and happy!" She jumped.

"Its okay Umma." Jiyong smiled brightly at Mrs. Lee.

"What happened and why is Umma so happy and thanking you?" Seungri popped out of nowhere.

The others jumped and panicked, Seungri wasn't supposed to know about this!

"Well, um, Jiyong brought some food that Umma likes!" Mrs. Lee recovers first.

Seungri nods and hugs his mother.

'Like mother, like son.' The four other men thought.

"Lets eat!" Fortunately, Mrs. Lee and Youngbae just prepared dinner, so their butts are saved.

●~●

Seungri grasps on the metal rails beside him. He breathes and slowly stands from his wheelchair.

His legs were shaking, but that didn't stop from taking a step.

Outside, Jiyong watches Seungri while he has his physio theraphy.

The younger's leg cast had been removed a few days ago, and he was determined to get back on his feet in a matter of weeks.

Jiyong watches him for a few more minutes before leaving for work.

Seungri took 10 rounds walking while holding on the rails for support, they were about 3 meters, so that means he had walked 30 meters.

He sighed and move to the left side of the rails. He was now practicing with only holding on one rail. 

●~●

2 hours later, Jiyong had already picked up Seungri and they were having lunch.

"Seungri, we can use the wheelchair. I can get it from the car." Jiyong said, but Seungri, being the stubborn little (should I rate this M? Lol, joke) he is, refused and still used crutches.

They were seated and Seungri let out a quiet sigh that didn't go unnoticed by Jiyong.

"You okay jagi?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Lets eat!" Seungri smiled and they went throught the menu, starting the lunch.

[Chapter end]

😢 I'm sorry for not updating for so long! We're moving to another country in 2 weeks, and we're busy packing stuff. 

The updates won't come as quickly as before, but I will try to update weekly. 

Wish me luck and thanks for reading!