One

How to love me

Youngbae's phone makes a small sound indicating a text message.

He takes his phone and panics after reading the text.

From: Umma

To: Youngbae

Youngbae, have you started planning Riri's birthday celebration? Its in 2 weeks, don't tell me you forgot!

The young man immediately opens his contacts and calls one of his best friends.

"Hello?" Jiyong asks after 3 rings.

"I need your help! And Seunghyun hyung's help!" Youngbae practically screams.

"In what?" Jiyong just came out of his office and was already in his car.

"I forgot its my year to plan my cousin's birthday party!" 

"How old is this kid?" 

"About 2 or 3 years younger than me." 

"You guys still have birthday parties?"

"You're older. And you still have parties."

" you."

"No thanks."

"Youngbae."

"Anyway, are you free? I'll call Seunghyun later, but can we meet at the usual cafe?"

"Damn right I am free. Meet you in 5."

"So are you helping me?"

"Sure. Now I'm going to drive. Don't call me until I reach there."

"Tha-" Without letting Youngbae finish, Jiyong ends the call and puts his phone down.

 The Fashion Designer sighs and drives to the cafe.

●~●

"Thank you Panda seonsaeng!" The kids said to the man in front of them.

"Your welcome children. Don't forget your homework, ok?" The teacher says while opening the door for his students.

After all of his students were with their parents, the said teacher goes to the lockers to get his things.

"Seungri!" A fellow teacher greets. "Lets go together."

"Sure Dae hyung, I'll just change my clothes." Seungri, or more known as Panda seonsaeng, waves to Daesung, his best friend.

Lee Seunghyun was a kindergarten teacher and dance instructor of a prestigeous academy in Seoul. He is more known as Seungri to his friends and Panda seonsaeng to his students. 

Seungri's best friend, Kang Daesung is a vocal teacher in the same academy and a middle school teacher. He is sometimes called Angel seonsaeng because of his very angelic smile and caring demanour.

"Panda seonsaeng!" Seungri's students greet him.

He nods in return and smiles.

"Hello! Is everyone here?" 

"Yes seonsaeng!"

"Okay, are you guys ready to have our first practice for our school's aniversary?" His sniles becomes wider once his students reply with a energetic yes.

"Lets begin!" Seungri announces.

●~●

On the other side of Seoul, three of the most wanted bachelors sit in a cafe.

Choi Seunghyun, the famous model-turned-actor and previously an underground rapper. He is known as T.O.P. (pronounced TOP).

Next to him is the writer, Dong Younbae, who is Seungri's cousin. He is called either Taeyang or Sol  by his fans.

Last but not the least, Kwon Jiyong, fashion icon and designer, as well as a genius song writer. Known as G-Dragon or GD for short.

The three men were planning a birthday party for Youngbae's cousin. 

"Favorite foods?" Seunghyun, who was incharge of the food, asked.

"Food in general. Ri's eats a lot, but strawberries are Ri's favorite fruit. Don't include anything that has ginger, Ri hates ginger." Youngbae snatches Seunghyun's notepad and writes down 'no ginger'.

Jiyong grumbles and says,

"What the hell is her real name? Ri's a nickname, I know it. You haven't told me her name yet." 

Youngbae and Seunghyun burst in laughter that attracts unwanted attention and curious stares.

Once the two calmed down, Youngbae faces Jiyong and grins.

"Ri's fullname is Lee Seunghyun. HIS nickname is Seungri, but we call HIM Ri most of the time." He says with a grin that could oppose a maniac's.

Jiyong's face drops to the table and bangs his forehead.

"Well, Ri is often mistaken as a girl, I won't tell him." Youngnae assures and pats Jiyong's head.

"I will!" Seunghyun cuts in.

"Ugh. Lets just plan this!" Jiyong groans.

●~●

"Seungri!" Daesumg exclaims while running to the said man.

"Yes?" Seungri turns around and smiles at his best friend.

"I need you to sing the song I showed you yesterday!" The vocal teacher shakes his best friends shoulders.

Seungri looks at his students who were busy practicing, Seungri already taught the dance and formation, so all they needed was to practice.

"Its okay Panda seonsaeng, leave them to me!" Kai, one of Seungri's best students, volunteer. (Yes, EXO are one of Seungri's students, others will also appear but they'll just make quick appereances.)

"Yah! Panda seonsaeng! We'll just practice and help the others, you can go help Daesung seonsaeng!" Taemin, another of the best dancers, adds.

"Okay," Seungri turns to his class and claps to gain their attention.

"I'll leave Kai and Taemin in charge since they volunteered. I'll be back in a few minutes." He waves and skips to Daesung who's waiting by the door.

"Bye Panda seonsaeng!" The class waves and start practicing again.

Seungri follows Daesung to the recording room where some of his students where sitting.

"Hello!" Seungri greets and the students greets him back.

Daesung gestures him to join him the recording booth.

"Seungri here is going to sing my suprise to you guys. Its the song we'll collaborating with the dance department. He's the head teacher by the way." Daesung smiles and helps Seungri to get the equipment.

"You remember the song right?" Daesung asks Seungri.

Seungri nods and Daesung exits the booth.

A few moments later, the music starts and Seungri starts singing too.

"Na oneul geudae ege halmari
neomuna manhayo
budi nae yaegil deureo jul su itnayo
geudae hogshi itnayo
naega deureogal su itneun gos itnayo
ojig geudaewa na danduriseoman
duriseoman duriseoman naega
neo hanteman hago shipeun mal
mal geu mal uri jigeum nanwo bwayo"
 
( The song is Gotta Talk To You by Seungri )
 
Daesung's students were shocked.
 
There were rumors about Seungri that he had a very soft and nice voice, but they were rumors, so nobody really believed it.
 
But now, they were hearing Seungri's voice firsthand.
 
~ timeskip ~
 
"Seungri seonsaeng! Your voice is really nice! Are you sure you don't sing a lot?" Onew asks.
 
"Thank you, I used to sing with my Umma a lot and I often help Daesung." Seungri blushes and smiles.
 
"Your voice is really nice to listen to seonsaeng!" Kyungsoo adds.
 
Seungri just thanks them and smiles.
 
"Thanks Ri! I'll walk you back to your studio." Before Seungri could decline, Daesung had already dragged him outside.
 
They make small talk while walking to Seungri's studio and Daesung says something that makes Seungri wanna kick him.
 
"I played it through the school by the way." 
 
"Whaaat?!?!?!?" I scream.
 
Few people look and stare while Seungri turns into a tomato.
 
When Seungri enters the studio, he was attacked by his students.
 
"Seonsaeng! Is it true you were the one singing?"
 
"Seonsaeng!"
 
"You can sing?"
 
But before Seungri could answer, eveything turned black for him.
 
~ chapter end ~
 
Haiya! I'm Sunhee, but I'm also known as Safu (HayashiSafu) in other websites! Thanks for reading and please comment what you think.
 
I don't have a beta, but I try my best to look over my story and correct stuff. BTW I am typing this in my phone so please excuse me.
 
Anyway, thanks again!