Aliens vs Aegyos

BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Current Time: 12:47pm -

"YO, WE'RE BACK!" V cheerfully hollered as he forcefully shoved open the door to their dorm; holding up the two keys they've found in an attempt to show off. He had expected the other team to already be inside the dorm but instead the PD-nim and the rest of the camera crew weclomed his return with awkward smiles; leaving an embarrased V standing in shame as Minji and the rest of the members made their way in with chuckles and giggles.


Team Alien quickly formed a horizontal line in front of PD-nim and the camera crew, "Hello, we're Team Alien." They bowed in a 90 degree angle as they waited for the next instruction from the PD-nim.


Right at the exact moment loud running and shouting were heard outside of the dorm as the people who were inside stared at the door with confusion and shock. A loud thund was heard when the door open revealing the Aegyo Team who was fighting over some unknown item. Shoutings and yelling came out of every member's mouth as they didn't realize their surroundings. J-hope shamefully withdraw from the fight as the impact made him fall onto Jimin and V who was standing right next to the collusion.

 

"YAH! STOP!" The oldest member yelled loudly resulting all the commotion to halt; all eyes on the oldest member who stared at them in annoyance.


"I need to pee." Jimin's voice was heard underneath J-hope, as they were both toppled beneath of V who sat on them with a smirk. "I really need to pee." He repeated as he tried to wiggle his way out underneath of J-hope and V. The two of them sat on him unaffected with a huge grin plastered on their faces.


"Stop messing around guys, he's going to pee himself." Suga said, helping Jimin out from underneath the two boys who gave Suga a scowl look.


"Team Alien and Team Aegyo." PD-nim finally voiced out as every member paid attention to him. "Both teams have found two of the three keys right?"


"Yes." The teams chanted.


"You need one more key to finish the mission and the last key is with me. I will give you the last challenge for a chance to win the last key." PD-nim annouced as he showed everyone the key all awhile handing out the last hint card to the two teams.


"Rap battle." Rapmon and Jin read out loud simultaneously.


"Oh come on, their going to win for sure." V rolled his eyes as his team is clearly at a disadvantage to the challenge, the other members grinning in happiness.


"Aw don't whine." Rapmon smirked at the other team as he patted 's on the shoulder, a sign showing that they're going to win no matter what.


"The first runner up is Minji from Team Alien and Miyoung from Team Aegyo." PD-nim informed as Minji and Miyoung look at one another with an uncomfortable smiles on their faces.


"Miyoung raps really well." Minji said as the two stood beside each others. "I can't rap at all." She laughed as Jin patted her shoulder in an attempt to give her strength.


"GO MIYOUNG!!" J-hope yelled loudly as Miyoung gave him an embarrased grin.


"You go first." Minji suggested.


"Okay." Miyoung accepted the challenge and took a few steps forward. "You see my name starts with Mi, that means I"ll go down in History, while you stay right here in aw, people will be screaming MiYoung! With my last name being Kim, it only means I'll out rap Jin."


"OH!!" The members screams

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter