Are You Kidding Us?

BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current Time: 9:58PM

 

"Good job today, guys." Rapmon high five each members and opened the door to their dorm as they made their way in. Their face and body covered in sweat as they just came home from their 'I Need U' performance; all they wanted to do now was to shower and jump on their bed.

 

"HYUNG! THERE'S A BURGLAR IN OUR HOUSE!" J-hope loud scream could be heard throughout the whole dorm, his hands on his mouth, looking like he'll pass out any minute.

 

"THERE'S LUGGAGES AND BAGS EVERYWHERE!" V ran around frantically searching for whatever he could find as clues to whoever broke into their house.

 

"Keep down guys, cameramans are here so I doubt any one broke in." Jin muttered and made his way to the sofa, sitting down with a heavy sigh.

 

"What do we do?" Jungjook stood at the doorway in pure shock and confusion looking like he's going to sprint out the door any second now.

 

"Manager-nim, what's this?" Rapmon questioned their manager who was sitting behind the camera with amusement. Rapmon exchanged looks with Suga who was clearly relaxed and calm.

 

"Is this another prank?" Suga chuckled and sat on the sofa beside Jin. "All the pranks are getting really old. I admit you got us with the elevator and the kidnapping prank. But this one is way to obvious."

 

Every member (except Suga) were frozen in silence as they tried to figure out what was going on. Luggage and bags were scattered everywhere in their living room and the owners of the items were no where to be found.

 

"I need to pee." Jimin voice could be heard at the back of the living room. Everyone turns their direction towards him with weird expressions. J-hope and V laughter echoed throughout the place.

 

"BTS, please sit on the sofa and we will give you details." PD-nim motioned for the boys to sit; loud shuffling and laughter could be heard while the boys try to get into place. "Please introduce yourself."

 

"2,3, Bangtan. Hello, we are Bangtan Boys!" Screams and shouting once again was heard throughout the dorm. And of course J-hope jumped up in excitement and gave a little dance show for everyone.

 

"J-hope, just stop." V laughed and quickly pulled J-hope shirt, forcing him to sit back down.

 

"We decided to make another BTS variety show." PD-nim announced with a wide smile on his face. 

 

"What? Are you kidding me!?" Jimin jumped up in excitement and hugged Rapmon who was siting next to him.

 

"Really? No kidding?" Suga high five Jin and smiled widely.

 

"IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAVE ANOTHER VARIETY SHOW FOR OUR A.R.M.Ys!" J-hope, V, and Jungkook stood up and danced in excitement. 

 

"Calm down, guys." PD-nim chuckled. "This will be a 5 month long TV show and it will be aired on SBS broadcasting along with MBC and KBS. It will be called BTS Showtime: Roommate with A.R.M.Y's." The boys gawk in silent as their mouth hung open wide, slowly taking in the information they just received.

 

"ROOMMATE?!" J-hope hollered at the top of his lungs. "YOU MEAN WE LIVE WITH OUR FANS?!" He stood up in pure disbelief.

 

"Please tell me this is a prank." Suga chuckled nervously and trails off in his own thoughts as the boys stares in disbelief at their manager who shrugged without care.

 

"You mean we have to eat, sleep, shower and do things we normally do while our fans are living with us?" Rapmon stood up in disagreement. "We can't do that."

 

"It's impossible." Jin voiced out, standing next to Rapmon with an unpleasant face.

 

"I'm only 18." Jungkook looked around and gave a confused look.

 

"Please sit down." PD-nim tried to calm down the boys, motioning them to sit down. "In the beginning of this year, Big Hit Entertainment held a month long contest, receiving over 10,000 entries from fans all over the world." Aws and wows were heard from the boys as PD-nim explained the details to them. 

 

"The requirements was to send in a video of themselves stating why they should be choosen and we happily announce to you that we have chosen two entrees. As you all know this TV show will be broadcast for 5 months. During the 5 months, you and the two chosen fans will be together 24/7 and everyday you will have to complete a certain mission if you fail to do so, punishment will be given. Also cameras have been installed everywhere in the house except the bathrooms."

 

"And you never told us about this until now?" Rapmon eyes showed a hint of annoyance and frustration. 

 

"And with that we will now watch the following video that were sent in from the two chosen fans from the States." PD-nim smiled ignoring Rapmon remark and handed the members a laptop on the screen was two girls, wearing BTS t-shirts. Jin pressed play.

 

"안녕하세

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter