Team Aegyo

BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Current Time: 8:49am -

"Where do we go first?" Suga questioned while looking at Miyoung and J-hope who were having a stare down at one another.

 

"Seoul's shopping mecca." Rapmon read out loud, "I'm betting it's Myeongdong."

 

"We get to go shopping?" Jungkook said happily as he jumped up and down in excitement. Shopping was probably the second best thing BTS does besides rapping, singing and dancing.


"SHOPPING?!" Miyoung and J-hope immediately altered their attention towards Rapmon who knodded his head with shock as he watch the two fought their way into the van, once in awhile pushing one another with sheer greed as to who gets the seat by the window.


"I think he finally found his opponent." Rapmon laughed while he looked at the camera as him, Suga, and Jungkook agreed with loud laughters as the three made their way to the van, heading to Myeongdong.


The drive to Myeongdong was about 40 minutes; it was rather an awkward silent drive as Miyoung and J-hope gave each others the cold shoulder. The rest of the members sat quietly while staring at the two who were fighting, once in a while trying to crack some lame jokes to brighten up the mood.


"LET'S GO TO THE FOOD SECTION!" J-hope happily jumped out of the van followed by the others, looking around excitedly as many people recognize the four members from BTS and started to scream and shout, hurryingly taking out their cellphones and cameras to record what they were witnessing.


"NO, LET'S GO CLOTHES SHOPPING!" Miyoung fought through the crowd of fangirls as Rapmon took a hold of her hands and placing her in front of him; a safe place away from the people, making fangirls groan in envy. The rest of the members quickly surrounding Miyoung, making a circle around her. "Guys, I'm okay." She said and laughed at how protective they were acting.


"Okay, we just didn't want you to get hurt with so many people surrounding us." Rapmon chuckled and let go of her hands.


"Let's go to the clothes section." Jungkook suggested as Miyoung's lips curved up into a big smile, J-hope giving Jungkook a glare.


"Ah maknae you know what's up." Miyoung chuckled giving Jungkook a high five.


"I want to eat though." J-hope pouted which made the girls scream in complete wilderness.


"We can eat later." Suga patted J-hope's shoulder in an attempt to cheer him up. "Let's go."


They quickly made their way to where the clothes were located as a long line of fangirls follow behind them, keeping a close eye on their actions all awhile holding their phones and cameras. Elders and foreigners stare at the scene with curosity and interests as they also follow behind observing what was happening.


"OH MY GOSH CLOTHES! AND CLOTHES AND MORE CLOTHES!" Miyoung ran around the store with happiness as Jungkook followed behind; his face showed as much happiness as Miyoung's action.


"Let's look for the key." Suga suggested to Rapmon, J-hope wondering around the store looking at the men's section.


"J-HOPE BUY ME THIS PLEASE!" Miyoung quickly ran up to J-hope holding a shirt right next to his face as he immediately lowered down the shirt with his right hand and shooing her off with his left. "BUT J-HOPE!"


"Go ask Suga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter