What?

BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh! Minji-ah!" I heard Miyoung's loud footsteps running around frantically in our two bedroom apartment and seconds later my door flew open revealing a wide eyed person whom I call my best friend. "Minji! You can not guess what I just saw on the TV!" She made a complete circle around my room; jumping with excitment. "Minji!"

 

"What!" I screamed back with annoyance, staring at my best friend who was acting like a mentally ill maniac.


"You can not believe it! BTS!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "So they are holding this AWESOME contest where they choose two lucky fans to live with them for five whole months. DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF? ME, YOU, BTS, SAME HOUSE. YASS!" She screamed once again this time louder than before, if that was humanly possible. I stared at her in dead silence and made an unassuring face at her.


"Are you kidding me, Miyoung?" I got up and fixed my work outfit. "Do you know how many fangirls will enter that? Probably thousands." I chuckled at the idea, entering the contest and getting picked is a completely different deal, it's basically impossible to win, "There's no chance for us."


"BUT MINJI! YOU NEVER KNOW!" She came running to me and took a hold of my shoulders. "THEY ARE THE BANGTAN BOYS!" She shook me back and forth. "THE I NEED YOU GIRL, BOYS!" She sang at the top of her lungs while trying to mimic their dance, knowing that she failed horribly, in fact she couldn't even dance to save her life but it's obivious that she could care less at this moment. "THEY NEED US! Please, please, please, Minji. Can't we just try? You never know." She pouted.


"You know I have to work." I sighed and stared at her.


"But it won't kill you to take a break and enjoy life. You're always focused on your work. YOU'RE ONLY 19!" She sat on my bed and crossed her arms. "Ever since he broke up with you, all you do now a days is work and work and work." After realizing what she said, Miyoung quickly covered . "Oh my gosh, Minji-ah. I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..."


"It's fine." I cut her off. It's been eight months since my break up with the guy I thought I'd be with forever. The guy who I shared many memories with for five whole years. But after graduating from high school, everything just seems off. Leading us to seperate our ways. Ever since that day, I've never thought of going out or spend time with my friends. All I did was work and tried to save up money for college. "I think you're right." I sighed, "How about this. When I come back from work we'll enter the contest, okay?" 


The second she heard the words that c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter