Team Alien

BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current Time: 8:12am


"Today is your first offical recording day for BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's." PD-nim informed. "I will give you your first mission for today. But before we start please introduce yourself."


"2, 3, Bangtan. Hello, we are Bangtan Boys!"


"Hello, my name is Kim Minji."


"And I'm Kim Miyoung."


PD-nim: "Your first mission will be 'Retrieve the Locker Keys'. You will be be grouped into two teams, one with 4 members and the other with 5 members. You will be given three clues as to where the Locker Keys are located. Your mission is to find 3 keys that are located everywhere throughout Seoul and the hints are to lead you there. Which ever group finds it first gets extempt from the punishment."


"Do you have the teams made up already?" Rapmon asked and PD-nim knodded his head.


"We already have your teams set. V, Jimin, Jin, and Minji you are a group. Jungkook, Suga, Rapmon, J-hope and Miyoung you are a group."


J-hope slowly turned his head towards Miyoung who gave him a smirk as V and Jimin snickered loudly.


"You have 30 minutes to prepare to go out." PD-nim annouced as everyone quickly went opposite ways. Jungkook, Rapmon, V, and Jimin were getting their makeup touch up, Suga took laid on the sofa and took a quick nap, J-hope sat uncomfortably by Jin while Minji and Miyoung were talking amougst themselves.


"Goodmorning." Jin smiled widely for the camera as it focused on him and J-hope.


"Are you ready for today?" The cameraman asked Jin and J-hope who knodded their head with a huge smile.


"It's been awhile since we rome around Seoul." Jin smiled.


"It's been years!" J-hope exaggerated, he couldn't even sit still in his seats.


After 30 minutes of prepping and getting ready; the boys, Minji and Miyoung were finally set to leave and accomplish their mission. The first team included V, Jin, Jimin and Minji as they headed towards the food market; their first hint was 'crowed people, empty stomachs.'


-Minji POV-
"FOOD!!" Jimin and V ran around with excitement as the street market foods caught their attention. "THERE'S SO MUCH FOOD! WHICH ONE FIRST?" They ran around with the happiest face I've ever seen before as I quickly followed behind them, making our way to a ddukbokkie (spicy rice cake) stand, Jin right behind us with a huge smile.


"Ahjuma, can we have some please?" V plea the ahjuma with a giant smile on his face as Jimin took a sniff of the ddukbokkie.


"Only if you do aegyo for me." She laughed lightly as we exchanged looks, wondering who's willing to do aegyo for ddukbokkie.


"Minji will do it." Jimin pointed at me with a innocent smile.


I stared wide eye at them and shook my head, "I can't do aegyo." I said laughly awkwardly. "V, you do it." I suggested.


"No no no, you do it." V urged. "I'll sing kyeomi."


I stared at the boys in bewilder, I've never done kyeomi in front of anyone besides Miyoung, especially when there is a huge crowd surrounding us because of the boys. I looked over at Jin who gave me a warm smile and I knodded my head. "Okay, okay." I sighed and V, Jimin, and Jin began singing loudly. 


"Ready, set, go! Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi, eeldeohagi eeneun qwiyomi, samdeohagi sameun qwuiyomi, gwigiwi qwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi, sadeohagi sado qwiyomi, ohdeohagi ohdo qwiyomi, yukdeohagi yukeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok qwiyomi nan qwiomi, nan qwiomi."


I finished and quickly hid my face in embarrassment as everyone clapped. "Okay okay." The ahjuma laughed with pleasure and handed us two full cups of ddukbokkie. "It's on the house." She smiled warmly at us.


"Ah, really?" We happily stared at her as she nodded her head. Thank you, ahujuma." We bowed at her.


"You forgot something else." She handed us one of the three keys we needed for the mission and happily recieved it as she also handed us another hint card.


"Ah thank you so much." We bowed again.


"Highest point in Seoul." Jin read out loud and looked at us. Jimin and V were too busy stuffing their mouth to listen.


"Oh by the way, Minji. Your kyeomi is the best!" V said with his mouth full and stuck two thumps up in front of him as I laughed.


"Chew, V." Jimin chuckled and fed me a piece of ddukbokkie that I glady took with my mouth. It was probably the best thing I've ate so far.


"Mmm, thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter