BTS vs Kims

BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current Time: 6:36am

"Are they still asleep?" Jin set the last plate of breakfast onto the table as every member settle down. 


Jimin stared down on the kimchi pancake, wanting to jam the whole thing into his mouth but he tried to resist himself and answered Jin's question. "Yeah, I think so."


"They only have about an hour and a half to eat breakfast and get ready." Rapmon said with concern. "Someone should go wake them up." 


"I'll do it." Jin volunteered.


"Wait, hyung. You know what we should do?" J-hope looked at the members with a wide grin on his face as every member knew exactly what was on his mind.


"Don't you think it's too early to prank them, J-hope?" Rapmon eyed him as he got up from the table grabbing Jungkook with him and gather the things he needed for the prank.


"It's never to early for pranks, hyung." He said with an evil smirk plastered on his face as V and Jimin joined him laughing quietly." And plus she scared me." J-hope replayed the scene from last night in his head, the more he thought about it the more he wanted to get a revenge on Miyoung.


"As long as you don't scare Minji." Jin looked at J-hope with a serious face, as every member shockingly stared at him with a concern look.
"Are you okay?" Suga questioned Jin who stood quietly with an awkward face.


"Well I just thought that Minji didn't do anything wrong." Jin defended himself as every member laughed at him as he tried to avoid the stares he was getting from the members.


"Well either way their both getting pranked." J-hope stubbornly said as he and the other members made their way to Minji's and Miyoung's room; Jin followed behind unwillingly. "Rapmon, V, and Suga you come with me." J-hope said as he pointed to Miyoung's door. "Jimin, Jungkook and Jin you take care of Minji's room." J-hope ordered the members as they seperated ways.


"We shouldn't do this." Jungkook said with a pouty face afraid that they girls might be mad at them, Jin nodding his head in agreement.


"Oh come on." Jimin laughed and gave Jin and Jungkook the items as they held it unwillingly with guilt. "It's once in a lifetime that we might be able to do this." Jimin smirk as he set up the prank.


"J-HOPE! THAT'S WAY TO MUCH!" Rapmon said as he took J-hope's hand, trying to stop him.


"You're such a party pooper." V shook his head as he help J-hope set up the prank.


"It's not enough, hyung!" J-hope said laughing quietly, being careful not to wake Miyoung up, his facial expressions showed every single delightful feelings he was having towards setting up the prank.


"You got more than 20 on there!" Suga said with a chuckle, "Put 5 more on there." He laughed harder as Rapmon gave him a glare.


"Where's the tape?" J-hope questioned and Suga passed him the tape.


"You're gonna get killled by her." Rapmon laughed.


"At least I had fun before I die." J-hope said. "Just as long as she pays for my funeral."


"YAH! J-HOPE! DO YOU WANT TO GIVE MIYOUNG A HEART ATTACK?!" Jin scolded J-hope when he saw the amount of pulling fireworks that was taped on Miyoung's door. "1, 2, 3, 4.... 23, 24, 25, 26!" Jin said in disbelief as he counted out loud.


Jimin and Jungkook stood beside Jin as Jungkook eyes widen, wanting to laugh but he couldn't because Jin gave him a look. Jimin stared at J-hope and laughed loudly as they gave each others a high five.


"Don't worry, hyung. She'll be fine." J-hope patted Jin's shoulder as he shooed everyone to the living room.


"How much did you put on Minji's door?" V asked in curiosity.


"2." Jimin made a disappointed face while he stared down at Jin who shrugged his shoulder's.


"Seriously? Just 2?" V shook his head in displeasure.


"Minji didn't do anything wrong." Jin defended Minji as he took a seat on the sofa, crossing his arms.


"Hyung, you're such a party pooper." V whinned in annoyance.


The boys gave each others a look before V, J-hope, Jimin nodded at each others with the evilest facial expression someone could ever have.


"MINJI, MIYOUNG! WAKE UP!" They yelled loudly. "IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!! IT'S ALREADY 8!!" 


-Minji's POV-


Hearing loud screaming and hollers coming from the living room I woke up in shock and looked around. I wasn't dreaming. This isn't a dream.


"MINJI! WAKE UP! MIYOUNG WAKE UP! HURRY!!" I heard loud screams coming from the living room again as wondered what on earth was going on. I slowly got up from the bed and made my way to the door, trying to open the knob. But it was diffcult to open, the wider I opened the door, the more a ripping sound was heard. I frown in co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter