Seoul, South Korea

BTS Showtime: Roommates with A.R.M.Y's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C'mon Minji! Hurry up!" I heard Miyoung's voice throughout the whole apartment. I'm surprised the owner haven't kicked us out by now nor have we got any complients yet.


"I'm coming!" I yelled back in annoyance. "You do know we still have 2 hours to spare!" I rambled to myself as I threw the last of my clothes into my luggage, dragging it behind me as I made my way to the living room where Miyoung was standing beside the door impatiently.


"You know BTS isn't gonna wait for us." She groaned and tapped her foot on the floor, her body leaning towards the pile of bags and luggages that was next to her.


"Okay, okay. I know." I put up my hands in defeat as I opened the door and motioned her to get her stuff and go out. I dragged my belongings out the door, taking a last look inside my apartment before locking the door.


We made our way out of the apartment building and to my car all awhile listening to Miyoung's complaining and scolding of how late we are going to be.


"We have more than an hour and a half left, calm down we're not going to be late." I opened the trunk of the car and placed our luggages inside. The drive to the airport took us a good solid hour as we only had 30 minutes left to quickly gather our belongings and settle on the plane.


"Thank you." I smiled at the receptionist as she gave us back our passport and we made our way onto the ramp and into the plane.


"What seats are we?" Miyoung questioned and made a confused look while staring at her plane ticket.


"11 and 12." I pointed out our seat number on the tickets and Miyoung made into an 'O' shape and nodded her head as we took a sit.


"Oh my gosh, can you believe this, Minji? In 20 hours we're going to be in Korea! Better yet we're going to see BTS!" She jumped happily in her sit and I widely smiled back at her. 


"It feels like a dream." I laughed as a rush of excitment traveled throughout my body.


"Don't say that! Tap on wood!" She lightly punched my arms and hurryingly looked for wood to tap on. "You're gonna jinx us!"


"There's no wood on the airplane." I laughed once again as she gave me a threatening glare and I put up my hands in defeat. "We should sleep before we arrive in Korea. This is probably the only time we'll have left for ourselves before cameras surrounds us." I suggested.


"But I'm too excited to sleep." She pouted and looked at me. "You go to sleep, I'll read or something." She said and took out a book to read. I nodded my head and put on my eye mask.


After many hours of restless sleep and changing airplanes, we're finally on the last plane that will take us to Korea. Honestly this 20 hour flight didn't seem so long, the excitement me and Miyoung were feeling was too much; it was so much that she haven't slept for 18 hours straight, I'm surprised that she can even function properly.

 

Every hour that ticked by informed us that we're getting closer to be in Korea. Every minute that ticked by increased our nervousnes and our excitment. Every second ticked by made our heart beat faster than it did before and the heavier our hearts became.


"Minji, pst. Wakey wakey, we're FINALLY HERE!" I jumped up in my seat as I heard her loud voice right beside my ear.


"You scared the heck out of me!" I frowned in displeasure but realized what she just said. "Already?" I questioned her in surprise and looked around, seeing that people were getting their bags and exiting out of the plane.


"Let's go. Let's go!" Miyoung sat up and grabbed my arms as I was forcefully dragged behind her, with our bags in our hands. "Where do we go?"


"I have no clue, Miyoung." I answered and looked around the giantic airport with thousands of people walking by with their luggages, some hugging and spending their last moments together, some just wondering around or taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter