An Untold Story

The Angel of Death

The beautiful boy woke up one morning, still on bed with his boyfriend on his side. The slim waist was wrapped around by long arms protectively, their legs tangled together bare skin touched. Junghan sat up hearing the house phone rang…his hands grabbed whatever clothes on the floor and put them on. 


“Mission?” Sweet voice asked like usual but he dropped his pen on the floor after hearing the mission. His eyes averted to his beloved one on their shared bed. 

“Give me time” He replied then hang up the phone.

 

Junghan went back to bed pretending like nothing happened but in his heart, it hurt…even breathing was hard. The slender arms hugged his boyfriend tighter feeling warm body next to him. 

“You woke up so early…..” Soft gentle voice asked, his warm lips touched lightly on the beautiful face.

“Someone called the wrong house” Junghan tried to reply as calm as he could be right now. His tear was threaten to fall down.

“Sleep some more….you must be tired” 

“Umm” The long hair angel snuggled closer and closed his eyes. He needed sometimes to think about the call…about his mission and his beloved boyfriend. He needed to choose but he felt that the choice was already there in front of him, not even had to think. He would choose his Joshua and nothing else.
.

.

.

.


It was Monday, the pretty angel was now spreading his wings but he locked himself in the bedroom ever since. The soft feather wings had been wrapping on crying angel since the gentle boy left for work. The boy did not know that his boyfriend was not a human, beside this angel was the one who would take his soul away. Junghan felt guilty and it started to come out bit by bit. The long hair angel wanted to tell his boyfriend the truth, everything about him but he could not. It was against the rules and it could cause them both to be separated. Many thoughts came into the angel mind and they were not positive thoughts.


The pretty angel then went back to his human form, washed his face and got dressed quickly before walking out from his house. He called a cab and went straight to one particular place where he swore himself he would never visit. The cab stopped in front of the spacious house just 15 minutes away, he got off and went right to the bell but the front gate opened even before he called the tenant.


The well-built man walked out to greet the special guest with a smirk on his face. He was still in his black silky robe but he was fully awake. Junghan walked up to the door and stopped.

“What bring you here, my pretty angel?”

“I want to talk to you”

“Ah! It was about the boy…I don’t know anything about it” Seungcheol replied flatly, he was not interested in helping and he liked when angels were in pain. 

“You know something but you didn’t tell me” Sweet voice went cold. He did not want to have conversation with a demon if not necessary. Demons could not harm Junghan but a demon like Seungcheol might so the long hair boy had to be careful.

“Well….I know something”

“……”

“If you want to spend a day or two with me…on my bed then I might tell you” Junghan sighed. He shook his head before walked out the door but the gate was closed by force.

“Ok just a drink with me wouldn’t hurt right? Junghan” Big brown eyes stared back at the grinning man at the doorstep looking for a warning sign but it was not there so the pretty angel followed to his living room. There were still women lying on the floor looking pale and lifeless. Their life force were probably out by demons or a demon.

“You got a company SCoups! Is she joining us?” Woman voice raised from another room. 

“I am a man and…there are some that aren’t death here??” Junghan was being sarcastic. He distasted this place, it used to be his second home when the older boy was still an angel but now it became the permanent resident for demons.

“All of you leave now!” The deep voice commanded the visitors to leave. Most of them were really undead but not fully dressed either. The long hair boy looked at them with pitiful eyes, these women were either tricked or seduced by this demon in front of him and they did not know what they signed up for. Seungcheol always had that effect on human and he was not afraid to use it. 

“…..”

“They are lucky that you are here”

“It doesn’t matter I’m here or not, they will die sooner or later anyway” Junghan knew well that the older man always finished his job. He never left any tasks undone.

“You know me well darling” Seungcheol offered a red wine to the pretty boy, he took it but did not sip. 

“Seungcheol, don’t waste my time and just tell me”

“What will I get in return?” The older man asked and sat down on dark velvet leather sofa comfortably. He wished for Junghan to surrender to him but that would never happen. Seungcheol admitted that he was jealous of that human who had both Junghan heart and body. The marks were fresh, so clear on pale skin where black t-shirt could not cover.

“Nothing”

“You are so tough to break, I’m surprised” The demon grinned widely. He liked looking at the angel, especially this beautiful one. It gave him desire that could not be found from human beings. Seungcheol was once the angel of death just like Junghan. He was powerful and smart but because of that made him became a demon today. 

“It’s about your past isn’t it? You have extended someone life, that's why you know about me” Sweet voice raised in surprised. He did know that the older man was punished before he turned.

“I did and see what I become??” 

“…..” Now it was Junghan’s turn to be quiet. He did not expect that this cruel demon once saved someone life. 

“You are lucky Junghan....at least you will be the one who take the boy life, no other” Seungcheol face was serious and the beautiful boy could feel it.

“How lucky” He was sarcastic to himself. He would never be able to hurt Joshua, just the thought of it was already painful enough.

“Your father has mercy on you….his only son” The tiny body tensed in an instant hearing that word.

“It is not about him”

“Of course! It is…” The demon confirmed again with a grin. He was now back in his own demon self.

“Stop playing around and tell me Seungcheol”

“Easy now beautiful, you still have all day free with me as your boyfriend is off to work so until he is back…keep me entertain” The pretty boy sighed. He should not be here at the first place but he was already here so it was better to have some information back.

“I can’t keep you entertain…those women can” Junghan pointed his index finger to lifeless body on the floor. The pretty boy stood up ready to leave before his door way was blocked by the older man. His bat-like wings looked enormous when they stretched out.

“Come on my pretty angel, just a couple hours won’t hurt” 

“I am not your angel”

“Oh! I forgot, is he that good?” Seungcheol walked closer to the smaller boy. His long nails dragged softly on beautiful face before pressed on red mark on the boy exposed collar bone, black eyes shone darkly. They would probably draw his baits easily enough but Junghan was not so he just smiled.

“You know that trick didn’t work on me” The pretty boy pushed the hand away from his face, it left a little red scratch but that would go away soon.

“I know”

“Then let me go” 

“Fine…I might pay a visit at your home later then” That caught the angel attention right away. He knew that Seungcheol would not be able to get into his house but he did not want this demon to be anywhere close to his boyfriend either.

“Seungcheol….” Junghan growled low, he was mad by the comment and the angel would not hesitate to fight back.

“I like your reaction…You are totally in love with that human”

“It’s none of your business!” The pretty boy snapped and the demon was enjoying it. He never saw this beautiful angel upset or cared about anything else before.

“Who is that???” A loud high pitch voice came from opposite side of the room. Junghan who was about to walk out, looked at the new visitor curiously. A woman around his age wearing tight fitting black dress and high heels, she had black long hair, black eyes and red lipstick on.

“Your bait has arrived, I’d better get going” Junghan smirked and pushed the older man aside not caring what the demon said. The woman still looked at the pretty face in surprise. Big brown eyes glared uninterested and just walked out the door.

.

.

.

.

Junghan did not go home right away, he stopped by at another spacious mansion outside the city. The long hair angel did not visit here for quite sometimes but everything looked the same to him. He looked at the watch on his wrist and he still had a couple hours before Joshua came home. The slender body took a deep breathe and pushed the Iron Gate open before walking in. He did not show his wings while trying to maintain his calm manner and just walked past the curious eyes of other angels. Most of them stepped aside from the garden and bowed, others eyes were fixed on him like he was something unusual and untouchable.


Even he did not show his wings, all of them knew who he was. Maybe he was prestige as he was the only son of the ruler…the Great angel…the Creator or other names that were called. Yes he was an heir but the pretty angel did not care one bit. He always wanted to be like others, normal and no one cared but only because of that particular reason and because he was Yoon Junghan, it distinct him from other angels. 


“That’s Junghan”

“Oh lord…why is he here? Is there problem again?” His icy cold eyes glared at those angels making them stopped before the pretty boy continued to where he wanted to go. He just wanted to get there and came out as quick as he could, no conversation with anyone would be best.

 

The beautiful angel opened the old wooden door right in a chamber, it was library collecting all details about angels from the past. He quickly searched through different shelves but stopped at one particular shelf with clear glass door at the back end of the room that nobody cared. It was the section for his kind, deep and dark secret buried here. Junghan hoped to find something that could help him.


The pretty angel skimmed through leather covered book page by page but did not see anything interesting. He then picked up another thicker book, it was very old and broken. His big brown eyes scanned photos, texts and notes before something caught his attention.


Angel Rules, something he did not really follow. Junghan knew all these rules by heart but they were easier said than done. No love for humans or other creatures on earth…the beautiful boy sighed deeply on this one. He was taught that love was weakness and it made him vulnerable. Junghan understood all of that clearly now as he was truly in love with the gentle boy. Thing that he thought would never happen to the angel like him but it did and it hit him hard. The pretty angel opened the next pages to see what else there but there were nothing new, nothing important.


The angel then turned his attention to other sections, but he was stopped by a smiley man in front of him. The man was taller, his eyes were small because he smiled too bright, and his teeth were too white just like his clothes. 

"Junghan!!!!" His voice was too high but the pretty angel did not mind that.

"Hey Seokmin" Seokmin, a smiley angel who everyone loved. He was handsome white wings angel who was a permanent tenant of this sanctuary. He was an angel of guidance and Junghan friend.

"Long time no see...10 years???" He smiled brightly and all the pretty angel could do was offering small smile.

"Sorry I was caught up by missions" That was bad excuses and the other man did not seem to mind. He knew why the pretty angel did not like to come here.

"Your house was just there…same place right??" 

"Yes" Junghan put the book back to the shelf before stood up to pick up another one.

"What are you reading? Are you looking for something?" His friend was smart, he was down on earth not only to help humans but also angels themselves. 

"Umm…yea I am looking for a case"

"A case? About?"

"Choi Seungcheol" Upon hearing that name made Seokmin frowned.

"He is a demon now"

"Yes"

"Why do you want to know about him though? I thought you were close…like really close to him" Seokmin folded his arms together while looking at the beautiful face questionably. 

"No we weren't that close like other people gossiped about" Junghan waved his hand.

"I also heard that you are now living with a human" That made the long hair angel stopped his researching. 

"Yes...my...boyfriend" 

"....." Seokmin went quiet after hearing that.

"You are dating with your target now?" That made Junghan startled. 

"How do you know??" 

"Angels at the church were talking about it and I happened to be there" The smiley one shrugged like it was something normal.

"....."

"He is that same boy?" 

"You know too much Seok" The pretty angel shook his head feeling uneasy. He should not be because his friend did nothing wrong but pointed it out directly like that was harsh.

"No, it's just my guess, you went through the punishment because of this boy and he still live so it must be him"

“Geez everyone knows" Junghan snorted before closing another book uninterested.

"About the boy? No only I and Jun know" 

"2 are more than enough"

"Ok Ok I will stop, no need to be upset!" Seokmin did not ask more questions.

"So where can I find that paper?"

"About Seungcheol??...probably here" The white wings walked past two more rows and came back with a book. It was plain white book with no name on it. 

"How do you know it’s there?" Junghan was amused by his friend.

"I lived here for how long? Yea I lost count so library is now my friend" Seokmin opened the book carefully before his index finger pointed at a name. "Choi Seungcheol"

"Wow that's faster than I expected" 

"Your welcome"

"Thank you Seok, you are the best" The pretty angel sincerely smiled to the taller man.

"Not a problem but just this you are looking for? Read first" Junghan read through the detail and he saw a sentence which was crossed or erased. It was a name...a name of Seungcheol target "Doyoon" Junghan remembered this name, one of Seungcheol past lovers...A very special one who passed away because of an accident not long before he turned. Junghan did not know all this detail, none would talk about a demon or an exiled angel. 

“He helped the boy, didn’t he?” 

“But the boy died shortly afterward, ohh…that’s hurt” The white-wing angel added with pouty face.

"They punished him by sending another of your kind to take the boy soul just one week after" Seokmin grabbed a book and continued reading. His friend pretty face was suddenly sad and a bit panicked.

"Junghan...you were punished once, it isn't enough to make you stay away from that boy? It's for your own good you know?" A slender hand touched his shoulder gently. He was worried about Junghan, the long hair angel lived through so much pain last time. Seokmin did not want to see his friend that miserable anymore.

"I...I can't" Junghan knew he could not turn back even though he did not find the way out but he could not leave Joshua.

"You father will be mad"

"He already is....he wants me to finish my mission" Junghan looked out the window with sorrowful eyes. It was hurtful seeing his friend this way. 

"What are you going to do? No one can be against the rules twice even for you" 

“I chose to let him live once so I will do whichever way to keep him alive this time” Junghan said quietly. He would never harm Joshua and no one could force him to.

.

.

.

.
On his way home, the beautiful angel stopped by at the church once again. He just sat outside under the shade of the tree and Junghan let his mind wandered around finding the way to end this task. The way which he did not have to hurt his loved one or maybe he would let it fail once again not knowing the consequences this time….it might cause his life but he lived long enough already so it was not a bad idea. Maybe he should start by telling his boyfriend first that he was not human, Joshua should understand or the boy would break up with him, hated him so his job could be done faster.

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello lovely readers! Thank you for waiting and here is chapter 4! oh...poor Junghan I don't know whatelse to say T^T

I really can't decide how it will end either T^T

Last but not least, thank you so much again for reading, subcribes, upvote and comments. Comments make me so happy!