Love At First Sight (Sana x Tzuyu)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her fingertips occasionally brushes over my fingertips and holds my hand firmly, enveloping warm all over my body just by one touch. Her contagious smile spreads over her lips showing her cute dimples and spreading a smile onto my lips. Everything about her is perfect in my eyes, her beautiful eyes, cute dimple smiles, loud erupting laughs and giggles, her unique personality, and how her face resembles a squirrel. Feeling soft pressure on my cheek my cheeks flushed a shade of bright pink and looked to see Sana smiling her signature cute dimple smile.

 

“What are you thinking about Tzuyu-ah?” Her soft fingers caressed my rosy cheeks and her brown orbs looking straight into mine.

 

“I was thinking about you.” A smile rested upon my lips and held her other hand with our fingers intertwines with one another.

 

“Aww when did you become such a sweet talker? You are so cute and all this cuteness is all mine~” Sana began straddling my lap and wrapped her soft fingers around my neck. My fingers gripping the fabric of the couch began wrapping themselves around her waist.

 

“I became like this when I fell in love with you, starting from predebut days.” I leaned closer until my lips met hers, pressing a soft kiss onto her soft lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter