Gfriend as Toddlers??

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

A boisterous cry woken up Sowon from her dreamland still in a daze stood up from her bed and being the curious leader she is, she climbed up the ladder to Yerin’s bed seeing a toddler staring intently at Sowon. "AHHH WHY IS THERE A TODDLER HERE?!” Sowon shrieked as her eyes traveled up and down the toddler who looked strangely like Yerin. The toddler froze for a mere second before crying again and Sowon’s eyes softened.

 

“Ssh Ssh don't cry I'm sorry for scaring you with my loud voice.” Sowon lifted the toddler up and held her in her arms as she climbed down the ladder. Taking a closer look at the toddler she did indeed resemble Yerin when she was little. Toddler Yerin stopped crying and began pulling on Sowon’s hair. Sowon held back scolding Yerin and began carrying the toddler towards the living room. Sinb and Yuju met Sowon in the living each carrying a toddler. Toddler Umji in Yuju’s arms and toddler Eunha in Sinb’s arms. All three toddlers looked about between one to three years old. Sinb erupted into fits of laughter witnessing Yerin pulling on Sowon’s hair with a wide smile.

 

“Does anyone know what happened?” Sowon questions darting her eyes towards Yuju and Sinb. “No but oh my god Eunha looks so cute~” Sinb began the brunette’s hair softly. “I got woken up by this girl crying.” Yuju pointed towards the toddler in her arms. "Let’s talk about that later and more importantly who will buy diapers, food and clothes for these toddlers?” Sowon announced and pointed towards Yuju and Sinb.

 

“We are doing this by rock, paper, scissors!”

 

In the end, Sinb won which left Sowon and Yuju go shopping for baby items. Sinb smiled cheekily while doing a peace sign  and closed the door. “Watch Yerin carefully!” Sowon yelled with her voice booming through the door and Sinb walked towards the window making an “Okay” sign with her hand whilst carrying Eunha in the other.

 

The tall line walked to the nearest mall that consists of a supermarket and clothing stores. Sowon tightened the mask and cap on her face, as she stepped into the diaper section with a dazed Yuju.“Which brand should we buy? There are so many!” Sowon whispered. “We should ask the employee.” Yuju asked the nearest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter