I Found You Again (Nayeon and Tzuyu)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon strolled down the narrow and peaceful streets until her mind drifted towards her past. She continued to walk but her mind was not where her body was and stepped off the sidewalk. A tall beautiful brunette had sweat trailing down her forehead due to the intense heat of the sun, abruptly pressed the brakes in shock and panic before the bicycle could hit the dazed pedestrian. Nayeon started to fall and the taller girl panicked trying to think about what to do. On reflex she held out her arms and caught the shorter girl and brought her back onto her two feet.


“I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you there and I am Chou Tzuyu.” Tzuyu introduced and bowed in embarrassment for almost hitting a beautiful girl.

 

“I should be the one apologizing for recklessly walking onto the roads and I am Im Nayeon.” Nayeon held the taller girl’s shoulders stopping her from continually bowing.

 

“Thank you for catching my fall.” Upon hearing the words from the shorter girl Tzuyu shook her head side to side.

 

“No need to thank me and be careful when walking, I don’t want to see you get hurt. Was there anything bothering you?” Tzuyu’s voice trailed off until she caught herself and asked the question troubling her mind.

 

Nayeon felt her heart skip a beat at this nice stranger’s words and answered the question, “It became my habit to have my mind drift off and I didn’t notice I was walking outside.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter