Indirect Confessions, Scarfs and Binoculars~ (MiChaeng, Mina and Chaeyoung)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sat at the lunch table with her eyebrows knit into a straight line with a bemused expression, while trying to interpret the conversation happening in front of her. Chaeyoung, her secret crush and Dahyun were both trying to come up with a secret language together by mixing vowels, sounds and letters jointly.

 

“Chaengi~ We should write these words down!” Dahyun excitedly spoke quickly scribbling words down onto a blank sheet of paper earning a nod from the younger girl. The two were both scribbling down words on the paper nearly forgetting another human being was sitting at their table.

 

Mina stared at the two intently and silently eating the platful of eggs with her favorite condiment, ketchup. Throughout the whole lunch period all you heard from Chaeyoung and Dahyun were incoherent words stuck together. Mina giggled silently to herself seeing her crush laugh at her own mistakes.

 

 

Chaeyoung turned her head to the side and smiled towards Mina, and quickly turned back to finishing up writing words. The red head sat there frozen for a few seconds until a bright smile rested upon her lips. Oh my god~ She noticed me kyaa~ Her smile is so cute!! >v<

 

“Psst~ Earth to Myoui Mina we can all hear your thoughts~~” Streaks of blonde hair invaded Mina’s vision and recognized that teasing voice anywhere, her childhood friend Hirai Momo.

 

“W-What? I-I Um.. Uh N-Nevermind..” Embarrassment flooded Mina’s senses, her face heated up noticing she indirectly hinted she had feelings for the younger girl. Looking down at her watch, she sighed in relief and abruptly stood up earning the looks and glances from the trio.

 

“I-I have to go now see you after class bye~” Walking away Mina was trying to find a place to calm her racing heart and reduce the blush on her rosy pink cheeks.

 

“Wait-” Chaeyoung began to speak but was cut off by the roaring laughs from both Dahyun and Momo. She turned her attention towards the two and stood up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter