Spring Roll meets Ketchup Part Two~ (2Na)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go inside your crush is in there.” Momo grinned teasingly and gently pushed Sana into the slightly ajar door earning looks of confusion from everyone in the room.

 

Especially Mina’s who had her eyes glued onto Sana. Sana cleared and opened to speak but no audible words came out. Momo viewing the scene from outside heaved a sigh and entered the room.

 

“Don't mind us but can we take Myoui Mina out?” Momo asked the teacher who sat on the desk near the door.

 

The teacher slightly taken aback by the sudden appearance of both Momo and Sana yet he nodded in approval.  

 

“Okay Myoui Mina go with the two girls and take your bag.” The teacher instructed and began lecturing the class as Mina packed up her bag.

 

She walked out the classroom door with Sana and Momo. Mina eyed both girls curiously wanting to know why they are taking her out of class when the day isn't even ended yet.

 

“Why did you two take me out of class?” Mina’s brown orbs directed towards Sana who hid behind Momo not wanting to embarrass herself in front of her crush.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter