Tuna Sandwiches (Sana x Mina)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana purses her lips together with her hand holding the mouse tightly while scrolling down the page. A title catches her attention with the name entitled “Tuna”

 

“Is this about food? Tuna sandwiches?” Sana unconsciously spoke her thoughts out loud and smiled widely at the thought of food.

 

Being the curious girl she is, she clicked on the title and began to read the story presented to her. Unnoticed by the occupied girl with her eyes glued to the computer screen, someone else entered her room and stood by the door. Sana’s eyes began to widen and gasp at the realization she read a fanfiction about her and Mina, her crush.

 

With the realization, her cheeks began to heat up and dashed out the room without noticing the girl standing by the door and ran to the kitchen. Wiping her sweaty hands on her shirt, Sana opened the refrigerator and grabbed all the vegetables she could find and began munching on a piece of lettuce while holding a carrot in the other.

 

“Sana-ah~” A familiar sweet voice echoed in her ears causing the called female to turn back in shock with a carrot hanging out from .

 

“M-Mina-ah?” Sana quickly ate the carrot and stared nervously into Mina’s brown orbs. Before Mina could speak, Dahyun ran into the kitchen with an angry Chaeyoung running behind her.

 

“Yah! Pabo Dubu give me back my first kiss!” Chaeyoung huffed and pinned Dahyun against the refrigerator.

 

“Sorry I can't Chaeyoungie~” Dahyun grinned and began to inch her face closer to Chaeyoung’s.

 

Sana grasped Mina’s hand in hers and dragged her away with a half eaten lettuce leaf in her hand while yelling, “Everyone cover your ears!! The kitchen is going to become a hot scene!! Chaeyoung and Dahyun!”

 

 

Nayeon and Jihyo quickly rushed towards the kitchen witnessing a flushed Chaeyoung and a grinning Dahyun kissing.

 

“Wow is today the end of the world? Becuase Chaeyoung is blushing~” Nayeon teased and looked out the window in the kitchen. Chaeyoung upon realizing the Unnies were watching, glared at Dahyun and dragged the grinning girl back into their room.

 

“No it isn't~ Chaeyoung just realized she loved me more than her dolls!” Dahyun yelled before Chaeyoung closed the bedroom door shut leaving a pouting Tzuyu standing outside.

 

“Where am I going to sleep now?” Tzuyu walked into Nayeon’s room and decided to sleep there for the meantime.

 

Sana caught her breath and looked at Mina who had the same cute smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter