Spring Roll meets Ketchup (2Na)

Girl Group One Shot Dump~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana adjusted her thick black rimmed glasses and looked towards the girl who was near her desk eating a plateful of eggs with a thin layer of ketchup. The ketchup bottle on the girl’s desk and the girl smiled happily. Sana unconsciously smiled while still staring at the girl.

 

“What do we have here? Sana has a crush?” A familiar teasing voice whispered near Sana’s right ear making the girl jump up and hold her heart.

 

“M-Momo! Don't scare me like that!” Sana quietly murmured and sat back in her seat before she catches all the student’s gazes.

 

Students began pushing each other just to get into the classroom before the teacher scolds the students for being late. The teacher walked through the door and began the class. Sana usually was the one who paid the most attention in class but she herself notice her attention was focused on the red head who’s smile could melt anyone’s heart. Every single action she did Sana had her eyes on her and couldn't take her eyes off the girl.

 

“Minatozaki Sana!!” The teacher hollered gritting his teeth together trying to hold back his anger noticing his student not paying attention to the lesson. Sana flinched and quickly diverted her gaze towards the teacher.

 

“If you keep staring at Myoui Mina I will kick you out my class because you are suppose to learn not stare at a pretty girl!” The teacher scolded and the room became dead silent, silent enough to hear a pin drop and freeze.

 

Sana blushed due to embarrassment and nodded her head softly, turning her attention towards the teacher instead. Throughout the last minutes of class Mina began standing up and heading towards Sana’s desk softly knocking on the wooden surface catching the attention of the spring roll loving girl.

 

“Hey I'm Mina as you heard from the teacher and I seen you before. Are you friends with Momo?” Mina asked with her lips curving up into a smile. Sana unable to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter