blood bag

Give to Get

  

 chapter 3 | blood bag

 

 

 

 

Mingyu knows he has invisible boundaries he's forbidden to cross, things he just can’t do, and he's positive he’s just stepped over every single line. Everything is a secret that he is forced to keep inside until it hurts so so much he doesn’t know what to do. Until he can’t do anything anymore. The pain eats up at your mind, your actions, your feelings and eventually swallows you whole so theres nothing left of you to be remembered. More and more everyday he wishes he could have never been born into his useless life that he just wastes.

 

His head hurt and his feet were sore but he couldn’t do anything but keep walking. He knew this would happen eventually but he choose not to think about it. This was why most vampires bought blood provided by animals.

 

For as long as vampires had existed, they had drank human blood. They had always been toe top of the food chain. Every vampire would eventually find that one person's blood that always fulfilled all their needs. The blood that tasted the sweetest, like they could never get enough. Unfortunately, Mingyu found ‘the one’ last week on that cold night and he had never felt so drained and thirsty in his entire life.

 

Even now, after Mingyu gained just about all basic information about this really strange stranger, he still doesn’t think it feels right to say his name.

 

“Wonwoo.” He whispers quietly to himself in the dark. It feels so wrong, but somehow fits perfectly in his bitter life so he repeats it over and over until his syllables jumble together. Just from the taste of his blood, Mingyu knows that Jeon Wonwoo is currently twenty years old and a photography major in university. He is diagnosed Mysophobia from reasons still cloudy in Mingyu’s mind and lives on his own in Seoul as a method to disconnect from his family for unknown reasons. To him, they seem like a terrible match. Wonwoo already has enough problems, and now he has to deal with Mingyu too because without Wonwoo, Mingyu will die for sure. It’s going to become even harder than the midnight stalking for Mingyu to receive blood now because of Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu knew this was probably a huge invasion of personal privacy, but the splitting headache and pulsing veins led him to other things. His feet had just brought him here unconsciously. Of course, he knew it was extremely weird to be right in front of this practically strangers apartment door, expecting him to provide his sweet blood that Mingyu couldn’t even think about without his lips and trying to stop his fangs from sticking out. Such a shame it was that Wonwoo would be stuck with someone as pathetic and useless as Mingyu. He felt bad the older would have to be with Mingyu forever now, because that's just the way it worked. There was nothing either of them could do because nothing is ever fair. Mingyu learned that a long time ago.

 

He paced in front of the door, confused at why he was nervous. He’s a vampire, hardly anything can affect him so why was knocking on a door so nerve wracking. What’s the worse that can happen? Oh right! Wonwoo could call the cops on him and Mingyu would die in prison in about a week. The fact that the older let him escape and didn’t call him in the last time still confused Mingyu to this minute.

 

Finally after he’d calmed himself down a little, Mingyu raised his fist to knock on the door lightly, but it seemed more rushed and urgent because all he could hear, or even feel was Wonwoo’s blood stream through his veins, pumping through his body.

 

The door opened revealing the extremely unfortunate victim. He was notably shorter than Mingyu and wore a large sweater and shorts with messy black hair covering his thin, charcoal eyes. Mingyu couldn’t wait anymore. He rushed in and grabbed the other boys shoulders and pushed him flat against the back of door, closing it from the inside. He clawed at Wonwoo’s collar until it was pushed far enough down to bury his face and sink his fangs into the older boys neck. The shorters struggling was no match for Mingyu’s strength. He moaned and closed his eyes as he felt blood entering his mouth and dripping onto his face.

 

Wonwoo let out a loud gasp and his hands rose to Mingyu’s hair. He grasped and pulled it in all different directions making Mingyu feel a little bad because he wasn't so sure if it was through pain, discomfort, pleasure, or all three of them. Eventually this should be pleasurable for Wonwoo too, once he's use to it.

 

When Mingyu pulled back, the other lost his balance from weakness and would have toppled over if Mingyu hadn’t put his hands back on his shoulders. Wonwoo didn’t have the energy to restrain and pull back because he would probably fall over without the others support. He wasn’t sure if he was weak from the loss of blood or the hands that gripped the sides of his shoulders, pressed against his sweater that were probably infected with germs.

 

“It’s you.” Wonwoo laughed weakly, even though it sounded more like he was talking to himself. “How did you find me?” He asked as he continued to pull Mingyu’s hair as if his blood was still being drunk by him, but Mingyu didn’t even seem to have any reaction to the gesture.

 

As Mingyu tried to figure out what to say, the fingers pulling at his hair slowed down until they stopped all together and he looked up from the floor to see Wonwoo’s eyelids closing slowly and his body becoming deadweight. Mingyu panicked and grabbed the other as he fell forward into his arms and brought him to the small black leather sofa nearby. He was confused. What was he suppose to do in a situation like this? He couldn’t just leave, could he? That was not an option to do to his only blood source. He didn’t see Wonwoo as a person, a living being. He was simply just a walking bag of blood, no emotion could ever be attached.

 

He tried his best to ignore the others pale skin and purple lips as he sharply glanced down. It had always just been he and himself because it was easier that way, he could avoid situations just like this. Moonlight shone in through the window in the dark room, the glow it created on Mingyu’s skin made him look as transparent as paper. His cold eyes stared down at the older’s chest moving up and down, up and down, up and down ever so slowly and at the random twitch of his eyes like he knew someone was looking at him.

 

Wonwoo squeezed his eyes shut even tighter and struggled and flailed his limbs in his sleep, even though there was nothing restraining him. His breathing became heavy as he shook his head from side to side. Wonwoo subconsciously ed out his hand to grip the youngers. The moment their hands touched, Mingyu’s vision flashes and blurred. His head suddenly hurt as the older squeezed his hand and gasped in his sleep. Quickly, he retracted his hand from Wonwoo’s hold and instead brought his hand to the others forehead. Oddly, his face was stone cold as if he was dead.

 

Mingyu shook the other in a panicked manner as an attempt to wake him from whatever nightmare he was experiencing because this couldn’t continue. With no avail, Mingyu could definitely not wake him up from his daze so he decided on sitting on the carpet next to the sofa.

 

After a few minutes when Wonwoo had calmed down a little, he raised a hand up for no apparent reason, really, and placed it onto the sleeping males cheek, convincing himself that he was just checking his temperature again. He thought these were things a caring mother would do to a child, even though he had never really experienced these things, he use to always think about them.

 

Wonwoo threw his arm up suddenly and groaned as he struggled again. Mingyu instinctively brought his hand that wasn’t resting on the sleeping boys face to his hand that was balled into a fist on his side. Slowly and gently, he pried his fingers open one by one on his limp hand and carefully slid his fingers into the spaces between Wonwoo’s. The unconscious boy gripped his hand, moving his fingers around in the others hold and clenched and unclenched at random moments.

 

Suddenly, a surge of scorching pain ran through Mingyu’s head as he winced and clenched his teeth tightly. Black dots danced in his line of vision until all he could see was black. Scenes of a crying boy around seven years old flashed in front of his eyes. All he could hear were whales and cries for help until there was deafening scream as blood splashed and splurted in front of him until all he could see was slushy, deep red. This just felt too wrong. He couldn’t do this. Mingyu quickly drew his hand back from the others limp grip and pushed Wonwoo’s terribly overgrown fringe to the side before scrambling to his feet and disappearing into the dark night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This was very quickly edited so I apologize in advance for any errors present. I'm also very sorry not much had happen in this chapter and that the story line is moving very slowly. I had rushed to get this chapter out quickly because I haven't updated lately, but school has justed ended for me and summer break has just begun so I'm going to try and get as much writing as possible done now because I have a lot more time. I promise the story will really start moving soon, just stay patient.

P.S. Thank you so so sooo much for almost 100 subsribers with only 2-3 chapters out wow guys I really want to thank everyone for reading and giving my support it means a lot to me! :)) (don't forget to comment and tell me what you're thinking because I totally love comments!)

-Jason