lets chat!

Give to Get

Well hello everyone. Hope you weren't thinking this was a double update, but anyways, sorry for the seriously ty last chapter and it seems like it doesn't make sense but I promise in the next few chapters all of Mingyu's different personalities and mood swings will make sense! Im basically rushing out chapters now and I'm sorry about that and I wish I could be writing more quality things right now but this story is getting out of my grip. I started this story I think around 3 months ago and I kinda wish I started it differently because I have ideas now that I'm trying to fit into the story line and still have it make sense. I actually have this whole story planned out start to finish but I'm starting to think the idea is a bit boring and I'm losing motivation. I MIGHT BE GOING ON A SMALL HIATUS for this story because the quality is definitely going down as I write more because my ideas have changed since the beginning. Even if this story is on a short hold, I will still be updating whenever I find motivation to write another chapter for now. I am also going to still be writing some Meanie one shots/very short chaptered fanfics so I don't stop practicing my writing.