Apology

That Missing Piece Of My Heart

Next day after the fight....

Happy's p.o.v

It's almost 4 'o clock and Natsu hasn't been at the guild hall at all! I flew over to Lisanna.

"Do you know where Natsu has gone?" I asked.

"No. I haven't seen him since last night when Gildarts left with him." she said.

"Ok." I said.

I flew to Lucy and Levy.

"Do you guys know where Natsu is?" I asked.

"Nope. Haven't seen him at all." Levy said.

Lucy stayed real quiet.

"Aw. Ok." I said and sat down on top of their table.

Where is Natsu? Where would he go by himself?

"Happy, when was the last you saw him?" Levy asked.

"Yesterday, when we were planning the picnic. Lisanna said the last time she saw Natsu was when Gildarts left with him." I replied.

"I see. Speaking hypothetically, Natsu might be at Gildarts' place." Levy said.

"But I don't want to go. I'll get lost." I said.

"Someone could always go with you." she said.

"I still don't want to go. It's too far." I said.

"I wonder what Natsu's doing anyways." Levy said.

"Aye." I sadly said.

Natsu's p.o.v

I sat down on a rock where the landscape meets the horizon. All I could think about is how horrible I've been acting towards Lucy.

I keep making her cry. I want to make it up to her. What should I do?

I looked down at myself.

I'm so far away from Magnolia.

I gazed at the landscape again.

"How did I do Dragon Force?" I asked myself.

I stood up on the rock and I heard a twig snap behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Erza.

"Natsu, why are you here?" she asked while coming closer to me.

"I don't know. I just felt like getting away from everybody. I've done something bad." I tried explaining.

"Lucy told me." she said.

I looked at the landscape.

"You should really tell her how you feel. Clearly, you love Lucy. You only like Lisanna. Act as if Lisanna came back with no memories of you and her. I'm sure that will help. Oh, and remember this, Natsu, scream and you'll feel relieved." she said then she left with one more thing to say. "Come back to the guild hall."

Scream.

I yelled at the top of my lungs and it felt real good. The wind blew at me with strong force. When I stopped yelling, I got off the rock and started making my way back to Magnolia.

How did Erza even find me?

Later..
Lucy's p.o.v

I casually left the guild hall and walked past stores and shops. I gazed at the sky and it had that beautiful pink-ish color to it. The sun was setting. I continued walking and saw Natsu in the distance walking towards me. He spotted me also and kept walking.

I have a bad feeling about this.

When Natsu came within reach of me, he began talking.

"Lucy." he said with a serious expression.

I didn't answer him.

"Listen, I am really sorry. I'm sorry for telling you and everyone that we weren't dating. I'm sorry for kissing Lisanna. And most of all, I'm sorry for making you cry. I didn't realize it till now... You mean everything to me, Lucy. Last night, Gildarts fought me and I won. I was angry that I broke his rules causing you to cry again. Two days ago, when you weren't at the guild hall, Gray started talking bad about you and that got me angry so I punched him in the face. I just wanted you to know that I love you, Lucy." he confessed.

"Wait. You knew that we started dating then turned it down?!" I yelled.

"No. Honestly, I forgot and I'm sorry for humiliating you like that. I want to be your friend again. I want to go on adventures with you and Happy. Just please, I'll make it up to you!" he pleaded.

I hesitated for a moment but my words did come out and so did tears of joy.

"Natsu, everything is always more fun when you're there." I said.

He looked up at me and seemed shocked but he was blushing like never before.

"You don't understand how much you hurt me in the last two days. It was cruel. I don't want to experience that again." I said.

"And I promise you won't!" he said.

"Good." I said and wiped my eyes. "You still owe me one."

He smiled causing me to smile also.

"So what do I have to do?" he asked.

"I'll think about it." I answered.

Natsu ran off in the direction to the guild hall. I made my way home.

Happy's p.o.v

I saw Natsu coming in the guild hall and I immediately flew to him.

"Natsu!" I yelled.

"Hey buddy!" he said and gave me a hug.

"Where were you?!" I asked.

"No where special. But what matters is that I'm here now." he said.

"Ok."