Banished

That Missing Piece Of My Heart

Natsu's p.o.v

She died... She's gone.

"I'm so very sorry..." the doctor said and walked away.

I looked at Lucy's keys that were in my hand and I cried. The last time I cried this hard was when Lisanna 'died'.

Wait.... She killed Lucy! She threw her out the window!

I wiped my eyes and walked out the hospital. Wendy and Happy followed with tears in their eyes. I stormed my way to the guild hall. When I got there, I kicked the door wide open and hard so everyone would have their attention on me.

"WHERE IS LISANNA?" I asked with anger in my voice.

I spotted her sitting next to Elfman and Mira. I walked over to them and put Lucy's keys down on the table.

"Natsu? Why do you have Lucy's keys?" Elfman asked.

"Lisanna, I will never forgive you! I hate you! You killed Lucy!" I yelled.

Everyone in the guild was watching this scene. Gray stood up quickly and he had a terrified expression on his face.

"LUCY DIED?!" He screamed.

"It's all Lisanna's fault! It's HER fault she died!" I said.

"Whoa! You got it all wrong, Natsu! Lisanna would never do such a thing!" Elfman tried defending.

"Then why don't you hear it from Lisanna herself?! Lucy told me, Gray, and Happy everything!" I slammed my fist on their table.

"Lisanna? What did you do?" Mira asked.

I bet the whole guild wants to know too.

Lisanna stood up.

"FINE! A couple days ago, I got jealous! You and Lucy always hang around each other. It made me want to get rid of Lucy! I went over to her apartment and started yelling at her. She said something slick so I started a physical fight. I didn't realize she was standing right in front of the window and I kicked her out, literally! She fell two stories onto the ground and I was terrified. I thought she was dead, so I ran away. When I heard she was in the hospital, and alive, I just decided to act like nothing happened." she admitted.

"Lisanna was the reason why Lucy was in the hospital?" I heard Cana ask Gajeel.

"In that case, how did Lucy die?!" Gray yelled.

"She had a blood clot in her head." Wendy answered as she walked through the door with Happy. "I tried healing her but the clot didn't go away. Natsu was told by the doctor that Lucy was dying. And... And.. Nnnghh!" Wendy started crying.

Carla went to Wendy and tried to comfort her.

"This is insane." Levy said as tears streamed down her face.

Master Makorav walked over to me.

"As the master of the guild I will have to ask Lisanna to leave this guild immediately. You are to never come back." he said.

"But--" Mira began.

"No buts! I cannot allow such a threat in our guild. It's either Lisanna gets banished or arrested!" Master reasoned.

Mira and Lisanna began to cry.

I can't take this anymore.

I took Lucy's keys and gave them to Master Makorav then ran out the guild hall. The first place I could think of was Gildarts' place. I ran there. I stopped my tracks when I was crossing the little bridge that I used to always be on when I was little. I sat at the edge of the ledge.

She didn't have to die!

"Natsu?" I heard someone say.

When I turned around, I saw Gildarts looking down on me.

"What happened? You look sad." he asked.

"Lucy... Died." my head hurt when I said those words.

"W-what?! I thought she was ok!" he shouted.

"WELL, APPARENTLY, SHE WASN'T!" I yelled back.

My voice cracked. There was this huge lump in my throat.

"She's never coming back." I cried.

"I'm sorry, Natsu." he apologized.

I didn't say anything because I was sobbing like a baby.

***

(After Funeral)

Everyone left but I stayed. I looked over Lucy's grave.

"I guess this is goodbye, Luce. I'll never forget you."

THE END. さようなら、ウルシ。

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
That's the end of the story. There's just one more thing I'll do. A Special Chapter