Special Chapter

That Missing Piece Of My Heart

Natsu's p.o.v

It has been a year since Lucy's death. Lisanna got banished from Fairy Tail and everything has been a little different then. I try not to think about Lucy that much, so I can stay happy.

"Ice princess!" I yelled.

"Weak baby!" Gray yelled back.

"Cut it out!" Erza yelled with dark auroras flying around her.

Gray and I stopped immediately.

"I'd like to welcome a new member of our guild." Master announced.

A girl with bluish hair spoke.

"Hello! My name is Yukino Aguria! I'm a celestial wizard! I hope I can be part of your guild!"

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" everyone said except me.

A celestial wizard she says?

Everyone surrounded Yukino and was trying to get to know her. I went to Master.

"Can... Can I give her Lucy's keys?" I asked?

"Sure. I was ganna give her them myself." he said and gave me the keys.

I ran over to Yukino.

"Hi. I'm Natsu! Here is a welcoming gift!" I said and handed her the keys.

dropped open.

"THANK YOU! Natsu, we're going to get along well!" She said with a big smile.

I smiled back. "I hope so!"

END OF STORY.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
ごめん!I made it short as possible because I just wanna let you know how Natsu was doing and what he did with Lucy's keys! I'll make another Nalu story but nobody dies this time! And yes I'll make the pages waaaayyy longer.