D is for Dog

MyungJong's Dictionary

Dog

Noun

1.  a domesticated canine mammal, Canisfamiliaris, occurring in many breeds that show a great variety in size and form.

 


 

Kim Myung Soo never got jealous.

He got angry, sad, happy, disappointed and lots of other emotions but NEVER jealous. It was because he was very contented with what he has, a good family, awesome friends, a great career and an adorable lover. So he never thought that the first time he would feel jealous was to an animal, a dog to be exact.

“Stop it Jolie!” laughed Sung Jong as Jolie continued his face.

Myung Soo just watched in silence as he watched his lover play with the dog. The view in front of him actually adorable to watch, the ever cute Lee Sung Jong playing with a puppy, anyone would coo, ‘aww’ or giggle at the scene. But Myung Soo didn’t do any of those actions or sound, instead he stared at the scene in front of him with his usual stoic face.

He didn’t know how to react to this emotion. His Sung Jong was paying attention to Jolie as though they were the only ones in the room. Usually it would be him with Sung Jong as they cuddled together and take sneaky kisses to each other. But how could he compete with a dog?!? Ever since their debut the maknae has always wanted a dog, he practically begged their manager for him to keep the dessert fox in their ‘Come Back Again’ MV, but of course their manager said no.

“You’ll grow older than Sung Gyu-hyung if you keep that face up.” a voice from beside Myung Soo suddenly said.

“Sung Yeol-hyung.” Myung Soo said as he acknowledged the other.

“They look real cute together.” smiled Sung Yeol referring to Sung Jong and Jolie.

“Hmm.” replied Myung Soo not wanting to show his jealousy because in his mind were the thoughts: ‘We look GREAT together.’

Myung Soo still has his stoic face on but being together for years had let INFINITE know Myung Soo’s different kinds of stoic faces. So Sung Yeol immediately translated Myung Soo’s current stoic face into sulking.

“Are you sulking?” asked the chodding amusedly. It was rare to see this kind of emotion from Myung Soo.

“No I’m not.” replied Myung Soo monotonously.

“You are sulking!!” cried Sung Yeol as he followed his accusation with a laugh. His laugh was cut short though when Myung Soo covered his hyung’s mouth.

“Ok fine.” hissed Myung Soo into the others ear. “I am sulking. But your big mouth doesn’t have to let Sung Jong know.”

 “mmffphmmff!” was the only sound Sung Yeol could muster because of Myung Soo’s hand and lack of oxygen.

“What?” replied Myung Soo, but then he realized that his hand was still on Sung Yeol’s mouth so he quickly released him. “Sorry.”

“Air!!” cried Sung Yeol dramatically. Myung Soo just stared at his hyung wondering how old the other really was.

“Are you done being dramatic hyung?”

“That wasn’t dramatic!” retorted Sung Yeol. “That was a normal response to your death grip!”

“Whatever.” replied the younger as he resumed staring at Sung Jong who was now approaching them while carrying Jolie.

“Hyung!” cried the maknae gleefully. Myung Soo was sure that he was the hyung being called but he was proven wrong when Sung Jong passed him to get to Sung Yeol. “Will you take Jolie for a walk?”

“But it’s hot outside Jongie.” whined Sung Yeol. “Besides, wouldn’t you want to walk her yourself?”

“I’d want to,” replied the younger with a pout. “But Gyu-hyung wouldn’t let me. He said I’d get lost. So please hyung?” asked Sung Jong cutely as he carried Jolie up to Sung Yeol’s face until their noses touched.

“But I-” started the taller male but then his eyes came into contact with Myung Soo’s. The visual didn’t have his stoic face on anymore, instead it was replaced by a face filled with jealousy. Myung Soo could withstand a dog getting chosen over him but Sung Yeol was a whole other story, and the chodding got the message clearly. “I’d love to walk Jolie!”

Then he gently got Jolie from Sung Jong’s arms, grabbed a leash then went running out the door ‘Aish! Myung Soo’s scary when he gets jealous.’ thought Sung Yeol as he and Jolie began their walt, it was the first time he saw his dongsaeng have that kind of emotion on his face ‘Only Sung Jong could produce those kinds of emotions from Myung Soo.’

 

Back at the dorm Myung Soo and Sung Jong were left alone in the living room. Myung Soo’s evil expression quickly left with Sung Yeol. He was about to approach the maknae but he got stopped in his tracks when Sung Jong spun around glaring at him.

“Are you okay Jongie?” asked Myung Soo cautiously.

“Don’t ‘Jongie’ me.” Sung Jong replied as he crossed his arms over his chest. “You and Sung Yeol-hyung were getting all skinshippy while I was playing with Jolie.” ended Sung Jong as he puffed his cheeks then looked away from Myung Soo.

Myung Soo couldn’t help but chuckle at his lover’s antics. He was really glad that he had the same effects on Sung Jong, drawing out the same emotions from the other reassured Myung Soo that this relationship was mutual and not one sided. He then laughed again as he realized how idiotic he must have looked back then while getting jealous over the dog.

“It’s not funny hyung!” exclaimed Sung Jong getting irritated at Myung Soo’s response. “I was seriously jealous!”

“So was I Sung Jong.” smiled Myung Soo as he back hugged the younger male.

 “How can you be jealous hyung?!?” asked Sung Jong. “Who can you be jealous of??”

“Jolie.” replied the other simply earning a complete shocked expression from Sung Jong.

“How can you be jealous of a dog hyung??”

“I get jealous of anyone around you.” replied Myung Soo as he sat on the couch pulling Sung Jong along so that he could sit on his lap.

“Well you shouldn’t.” Sung Jong said sternly but broke into a warm smile as he looked into Myung Soo’s eyes. “You’re always the first for me hyung. Not even a cute adorable dog could get your spot in my heart.”

“It’s same for me Jongie.” replied Myung Soo as he laid his head on the others chest to hear his lover’s heart beat the same as his as a smile played on his lips. “And I’m sorry for getting jealous about Jolie.”

“I’m sorry too hyung, for accusing you like that.” whispered Sung Jong. “I guess I’ll apologize for lying to Sung Yeol-hyung when he gets back.” chuckled the maknae wondering how far he and Jolie went for their walk.

 

 


 

Have I ever mentioned that I'm scared of frogs? No? Well I AM!! (>.<) I know their Jongies friends but they just give me the creeps!!

So when my Zoology professor said that we'd have to take care of the frogs BEFORE we dissect them =P

Dead frogs I could manage BUT live ones NO!! ("-_-)

 

enough of my ranting!

This chapter was inspired by their new show "Birth of A Family" ="> Their dogs are sooo cute but I'm only sure about Jolie's name so I only used her here [I think another one is named Bbong Bbongie but I'm not sure XD] If you know the names of all their dogs please tell me =)

     

    

 

Special Thanks to:

wings_halo

Inspirits

flowergirls

mar1adyve5sa

Thank you for your kind words =)

 

please comment!! or can you say NO to this face: