C is for Cold

MyungJong's Dictionary

Cold

Adjective

1. notaffectionate, cordial, or friendly; unresponsive: a cold reply; a cold reception.

 


 

Cold city man.

It was the nickname their fans gave Myung Soo. They gave him that nickname because of his usual unemotional face and untalkative nature. Sung Jong didn’t really understand why he was the ‘cold city man’ to their fans, cause right now in their dorm Myung Soo, along with Dong Woo, was playing a video game and was the cause of noise in the dorm.

“Yah! Kim Myung Soo!” cried an irritated Dong Woo. “What do you think you’re doing cheating your hyung like that!”

“That’s what cheat codes are for,” laughed Myung Soo as he acquired more points than his hyung. “Besides, there’s no hyung-dongsaeng relationship in games, Dong Woo-hyung.”

“Then why’d you call me hyung?!?” exclaimed Dong Woo pressing the controls more furiously than before cause of the fear that he might lose to his dongsaeng.

“So that I don’t hurt your pride that much when I beat you hyung.” replied Myung Soo with a smirk on his lips.

“You-! Aish!” cried Dong Woo trying to think of a comeback but failed, so he concentrated more on the game.

Sung Jong was watching how his hyungs get so hyped up about a game from the back. He was so amused at their bickering that he didn’t notice Hoya’s figure walking towards him and actually got surprised when he sat next to him.

“What’s got Dong Woo-hyung so irritated?” Hoya asked the younger.

“Myung Soo-hyung’s been teasing him non-stop since the start of their game.” replied Sung Jong as he looked at Hoya.

“Ahh,” replied Hoya as he watched the two play with Sung Jong.

After half an hour of playing and bickering Dong Woo finally admitted defeat against his dongsaeng.

“Aish!” exclaimed Dong Woo as he lay down on the floor. “Next time Kim Myung Soo!” cried Dong Woo dramatically as he pointed a finger towards his opponent. “I will win next time! But now, Hoya-sshi~” called Dong Woo as he turned around lay flat on his chest to face Hoya and Sung Jong then he flashed them his famous smile. “Buy your hyung ice cream?”

“Do I have a choice?” chuckled Hoya as he got up then walked to Dong Woo to pull his childish hyung up. “Do you want to come with us Jongie, Myung Soo?”

“Ani hyung.” said Sung Jong, he didn’t want to be in between a YaDong moment. “I’m not hungry anyway.”

“I’m ok too hyung.” piped in Myung Soo. “Besides, I don’t want to leave Jongie all alone here.” ended Myung Soo as he slung an arm around the younger’s shoulder.

“Ok then.” said Hoya as he grabbed Dong Woo’s hand then made their way out the door.

“Bye you two!” cried Dong Woo as he smiled and waved goodbye to them as he disappeared from the door.

“Dong Woo-hyung sure has a great smile.” muttered Sung Jong.

“That’s why his called ‘Smile Man’ Jongie.” replied  Myung Soo as he wrapped his arms around the others waist.

“And Hoya-hyung’s a real gentleman, the perfect ‘All Man’.” added Sung Jong then he turned around to face Myung Soo. “They sure fit the nicknames our fans gave us huh?”

 “Of course they do,” replied Myung Soo as he rested his forehead on the other’s. “Just like how you fit the ‘Beautiful Man’ category perfectly.”

“Then why don’t you fit yours hyung?” said Sung Jong voicing out his query from before. “sure you’re from the city but you’re not cold at all.”

“Of course I’m not cold.” replied Myung Soo with a laugh. “If I was cold then that means I’m dead.”

“Hyung~” whined Sung Jong. “You know that’s not what I meant. Why is it that our fans only see the cold side of you?”

“Hmmm…” Myung Soo hummed pretending to think about it. “It’s not cause I want them too Jongie, I guess it’s just cause I feel more comfortable around you,” smiled Myung Soo. “Or would you rather like me to show this side to our fans?”

Sung Jong thought about it and then he realized that he didn’t want their fans to see this side of his hyung. He knew he was being selfish, but their fans already loved Myung Soo’s ‘cold’ side so if he showed them his ‘other’ sides his fans would instantly double which would result to more fans to hide from whenever they go out together.

“You know hyung,” started Sung Jong as he kissed Myung Soo on the lips quickly. “I’d like to keep this side of you for myself.”

“I’d like to keep you too Jongie.” replied Myung Soo then he kissed his maknae again this time deepening it to let the other boy feel his complete warmth.

 


 

School starts tomorrow XP

It seemed like sem break was just yesterday *sigh* ("-_-)

I may not get to update as fast as I can now but I won't take a very long time either [I hope, the schedule I got wasn't kind to me >.<]

Anyways... third letter is done \(^o^)/

Did you know that C is also for Comment =D so comment please!!

 

Special thanks to:

BenjiKs

o0saranglove0o

wings_halo : LOL at your comment XD and no, Im not planning on using that for the letter 'O' [I'm not at a level that could write yet XP]

iheartsoojong

Natsuki

MichiyoMakino

Trang167

inspirit_shawol

yoimaieen

Thank you so much for your kind words =)