Betrayal

Divination

Xiumin sat at the zither and plucked mindlessly at the strings. He was bored and he had never felt that way before. It was dull to sit and wait for the emperor to return from his morning meeting. Yifan insisted they would have the day to themselves after he was done. But for now he sat and waited. No reports to read or meetings of his own.

 

"Your majesty, I have a letter from his highness the Able consort." Dongwoo stepped forward.

 

"Bring it here." Xiumin sat up immediately. He took the small letter and he read it to himself. "This sounds dangerous." Xiumin frowned.

"What does it say?” Seulgi asked and xiumin handed the maids the letter.

“The emperor will be furious!” Seulgi gasped.

 

“What if you get too sick?” Heeyeon frowned.

 

“The Able consort said this was our best chance, your majesty.” Dongwoo insisted. Xiumin sat silence and sighed.

 

“Baekhyun is right. This is might be our only way given the current circumstances. It’s risky but if it means protecting my harem and my nation then I will do it.

 

“His majesty has arrived.” The herald called.

 

“Burn that note, quickly.” Xiumin whispered and the maids ran out to do what they were told.

 

“My little bird, you brought out your zither.” Yifan smile as he entered the room.

 

“I have been trying out a new song. I made it myself but it’s not very good.” Xiumin down at the instrument,

 

“A song written by my empress, not good? That's ridiculous” Yifan laughed and sat beside his spouse. “Play it for me, please.” Yifan asked quietly.

 

“Anything for you, your majesty.” Xiumin smiled.

 

 

 

 

“The empress has sent a message back.” The maid approached Baekhyun’s lounge. He took the letter and read it quietly.

 

“His majesty works fast. He has already released the royal decree that the empress will be left to rest and should not be disturbed by anyone until further notice.”

 

“What if the fourth Prince has already found out.” The eunuch gasped.

 

“No, it was decided at today’s morning meeting. He has no people in those sessions because it is all domestic and inner palace issues. If I start now our plan will work perfectly.” Baekhyun folded the paper and smiled.

 

“How do you plan to infuriate the fourth prince?” The maid frowned.

 

“Easy, there is nothing he loves more than to be the hero. So that’s what I’ll make him think he is.” Baekhyun explained.

 

“If he is the hero, then who is the victim?” The eunuch asked.

 

“Me of course. Who else would he run off to defend.” Baekhyun laughed.

 

“Oh how cunning, your highness.” The eunuch smirked.

 

“The fourth prince already sees the empress as the villain I just have to give him what he wants.” Baekhyun shrugged.

 

“But what about when you have to explain what you accused the empress of later?” The maid looked confused.

 

“Who said I was going to actually say the empress’s name. Oh no, I just have to do little pushing and he’ll jump to the conclusion himself. Later on I can simply say he became so enraged that he didn’t listen to the rest of my story where I would explain that it was caused by a group of petty low level concubines. The empress will easily take my side. Then the emperor will in turn also believe me. Easy!” Baekhyun stood from his seat.

 

“Lead the way, your highness.” The eunuch bowed and Baekhyun left the lounge first.

 

“This should be interesting.” The maid giggled with the eunuch before they followed the consort out.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sat out in the garden attached to his quarters given to him for his stay in the palace. He stared absently into the tea on the table. His thoughts kept going back to the archery competition.

 

“Welcome to my palace, Prince Chanyeol.”

 

Those words echoed like a battle cry in his head. Never had truer words had been spoken, Chanyeol thought. This was the empress’s palace and no matter what he did he did in the empress’s domaine. He had to work with caution.

 

“Your highness, the Able consort has come to see you. He says it’s urgent.” Jongdae came out to the garden looking alarmed. Chanyeol frowned deeply.

 

“Bring him here.” Chanyeol order. Jongdae nodded and left for a moment before coming back with a wet consort following him. “What happened!” Chanyeol stood up and went to Baekhyun’s side.

 

“It was terrible, Prince.” Baekhyun almost wept.

 

“How-”

 

“I was pushed into a pond while walking in the garden. It happened so fast that I didn’t see who it was. b-but I have a feeling i-i-it -w-was-”

 

“Let’s sit you down.” Chanyeol cut him off and took him inside to the table. “Are you sure you don’t remember anything?” Chanyeol said as they settled.

 

“Well, the pond water was cold but that’s not important.”

 

“Cold?” Chanyeol whispered to himself.

 

“I was so stiff as I fell. Probably from the fright.” Baekhyun sighed.

 

“Stiff?”

 

“Your highness, are you thinking what I’m thinking.” Jongdae whispered in the prince’s ear.

 

“Jongdae we can’t just-”

 

“I don’t think I’ve ever been so scared. I don’t know how to swim, I thought I would drown. I knew this life was tough but to push me into a pond. It’s so savage.” Baekhyun sobbed into his hands.

 

“I have to address this.” Chanyeol stood up.

 

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun looked up at him with read, tear stained eyes.

 

“Empress or not, I will not stand for my people to be treated like this.” Chanyeol hissed.

 

“Empress! Your highness, what are you saying!” Baekhyun gasped.

 

“I will take care of this. Stay here.” Chanyeol assured the younger and swiftly left with Jongdae in toe.

 

“Wait no!” Baekhyun shouted after him. The prince disappeared and when he was gone Baekhyun smiled. “What a fool.” Baekhyun laughed.

 

“The fourth prince, is quite a sap.” The maid scoffed.

 

“And my what a hero complex.” The eunuch added.

 

“Now, let’s see someone really drown.” Baekhyun stood up and left with his servants following.

 

 

 

 

“I am sorry, your highness but the emperor has issued a royal decree  not allowing anyone to see the empress at the moment. He is resting.” The servant in front of the palace of moon.

 

“Oh, is the emperor with him now?” Sooyeon frowned, looking past the servant.

 

“No, his majesty left earlier. I am sorry for the inconvenience to you, your highness.” The servant bowed deeply.

 

“Don’t fuss, if the emperor wishes I will not argue. What I wanted to speak on wasn’t all too important. Just engagment talk that can easily wait.” Sooyeon brushed it off. The sound of loud foot steps alerted everyone standing at the steps to someone’s approach. They turned to see the fourth prince walking over fast.

 

“Your highness, fourth prince!” Sooyeon called but he did not respond. He got closer with the intention of going inside.

 

“Excuse me, your highness you can not go in there.” The servant said nervously.

 

“Quiet!” Chanyeol snapped and started up the steps. The guards stood in his way.

 

“Get rid of him! He’s mad!” Sooyeon screeched.

 

“Move aside! I will talk to the empress.” Chanyeol roared pushing away the guards and going forward to the doors.

 

“Quickly , quickly!” Sooyeon ordered. They all rushed in after him. The room got hotter and hotter as he entered the throne room. The doors slammed open. Xiumin got startled where he was perched on the throne.

 

“What is the meaning of this!” Dongwoo growled.

 

“I should be asking the empress that.” Chanyeol barked.

 

“What in the world are you doing, fourth prince. Have you gone completely mad?” Xiumin shouted.

 

“Have you! You dare attack the Able consort.” Chanyeol accused. The temperature got hotter and Xiumin could feel himself burning. His hands started to shake

 

“How dare you speak to the empress in that way.” Sooyeon said coming in followed by guards.

 

“You ice dragons all think you’re great and superior. You’re just evil deep down.” The heat kept rising and Xiumin was getting dizzy. Seulgi ran to his side.

 

“Stop, the empress is being hurt.”

 

“Stop him this instant.”

 

“I never hurt the Able consort. Why would I ever?” Xiumin asked in a raspy voice.

 

“Oh please, you aren’t some heavenly being. You’re just wretched and petty as the rest!” Chanyeol screamed. The heat seemed to shoot up. Xiumin went from leaning on to Seulgi to fainting in her lap.

 

“Your majesty!” Heeyeon screeched.

 

“Guards!” Sooyeon cried. They swarmed around Chanyeol and dragged him away. The maids, eunuchs, and Sooyeon all went to the empress’s side.

 

Xiumin could feel the last bits of his consciousness slipped. His whole body ached. It was too hot. It was too much. But he knew he did the right thing. This was what was best for the kingdom.

 

 

 

 

“WHAT HAPPENED” Yifan roared as a huge gust of wind opened the door to the empress’s palace.

 

“Brother!” Sooyeon ran to him with tears in her eyes. Sehun met with her and held her.

 

“Tell us, sister. Why is the Empress so ill?”

 

“He went crazy, Yifan. That fourth prince came here yelling and screaming. He accused the empress of things. He was so angry that the temperature kept rising and the empress was being hurt by it but the fourth prince just kept going. It was horrible.” Sooyeon sobbed into Sehun’s shoulder.

 

Yifan’s eyes were bloodshot and the wind kept blowing and spinning through the room. It was like a storm was brewing inside the palace. Yifan stormed up into the Empress’s private chambers. The royal physician was at the empress’s side and they had ice and fans to cool him down. Yifan went to the bed and collapsed to his knees.

 

“Tell me, tell me he will be ok.” Yifan said harshly.

 

“He is very sick, your majesty but he will survive. He will be weak after this for a long time. This is not going to be a fast recovery but it will happen.” The doctor explained.

 

“How did this happen?”

 

“High temperatures such as ones brought on by a fire dragon’s anger are detrimental to the empress. No such temperatures exist where the ice dragons come from and because their core temps are so low to begin with intense heat can have horrible effects on their inner balance.” The doctor explained. Yifan stood up and took a deep breath.

 

“Gather the ministers and then when I’m done meeting with them bring that damn southerner and his people to me. Summon the Able consort too.”

 

“Shall I tell them to gather in the Palace of sun?” The eunuch asked.

 

“No, here. I will not leave the empress.” Yifan ordered.

 

“It will be done, your majesty” The eunuch rushed out with a few other attendants. Yifan kneeled back by Xiumin’s side.

 

“That wretch will not get away with this.” Yifan growled and clenched Xiumin’s hand.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Jongdae were roughly brought back to the Palace of the Moon. Chanyeol could only guess the horrors inside at the moment. As they entered it was dark and quiet. They were pushed forward to face Yifan who was sitting where Xiumin is usually seated. He was playing absently with a silk fan in  his hands, one chanyeol remembered Xiumin carrying at the welcoming festivities. Yifan then looked down at them with a burning glare. Quietly the Able consort also entered. When Chanyeol looked to the consort for some solace all he got was the cold shoulder. The other didn’t even spare him a glance.

 

“Now explain to me fourth prince what right you think you have to be a guest in my palace and then attack and barret my empress till he falls ill.” Yifan boomed and wind pushed through the room.

 

“Your majesty you must understand that I had reason to believe the empress was being cruel to the Able consort.” Chanyeol tried to explain.

 

“Cruel, what gave you that idea?”

 

“The Able consort came to me soaked to the bone from being pushed in the pond. When he was describing to me the incident there was evidence leading me to-”

 

“The Fourth prince is completely mistaken.” The Able consort cut in. Chanyeol went silent and his heart dropped. This couldn’t be happening to him.

 

“Why do you say that, Able consort? You are the one who reported it to the Fourth prince.” Yifan said looking suspicious.

 

“The Fourth prince did not listen to my whole story. I tried to tell him that even though I did not see who it was I had a feeling in was a group of low level concubines that have been bitter towards me the last couple weeks. I had told the empress about it when it began but neither of us thought it would ever escalate to something so violent.” Baekhyun explained.

 

“I am inclined to believe you Baekhyun but the empress is not awake-”

 

“He is telling the truth.” A quiet raspy voice was heard just above the talking. Yifan turned to his right to find the empress being held up by his maids in the doorway.

 

“Little bird!” Yifan got and quickly lifted the Empress into his arms bringing him sit beside on the gold chaise.

 

“Please, believe Baekhyun. He is telling the truth. He did come to me about those concubines but I didn’t want to take action until we were sure. It had to have been-” Xiumin started to cough and Yifan held him closer.

 

“I believe you both.” Yifan said looking to the Able consort with a reassuring smile.

 

“Thank you, your majesty. I would never do anything to hurt the empress. I never thought going to the Fourth prince would cause such problems. I would have never done if I had known.” Baekhyun said pitifully.

 

“Oh, my dear Baekhyun. I know that. I don’t blame you.” Xiumin said from Yifan’s arms.

 

“Do you feel unwell from being in the water?” Yifan asked.

 

“I do feel under the weather.” Baekhyun admitted.

 

“Take the Able consort back to rest. Enough of this stress. He needs to get better. Send another physician to attend to him in his quarters.” Yifan ordered. As Baekhyun turned to leave he looked at Chanyeol and smiled. “Now, Fourth prince you see that you were wrong. You immediately jumped to the ludicrous conclusion that my empress was some kind of savage and now look what you’ve done.” Yifan snapped.

 

“I’m sorry your majesty. This has all been a misunderstanding.” Chanyeol bowed to the emperor.

 

“One that hope never happens again.” Yifan sighed.

 

“Pardon me, your majesty.” Chanyeol looked up.

 

“As much as I would like to throw you out or even rip you limb from limb, I will not. My ministers met with me before this and we have decided not to throw you out. Things will continue but you are by no means allowed anywhere near the harem and you are under house arrest, so no leaving the palace.” Yifan ordered. “You are in my palace so you will follow my rules. Do you understand.”

 

“Yes, your majesty. I am grateful for such a merciful punishment.” Chanyeol bowed again.

 

“Do not thank me. I wanted so much worse for you but my wish to keep good relations with your brother stopped me. Now leave!” Yifan shouted. The guards came again and escorted them out Chanyeol’s head was reeling. How could this be happen? How did he fall so easily for the trap. Why would Baekhyun do this to him? Did he deserve this?

 

 

 

 

Sooyeon all but stormed in the Able consorts quarters following the emperor’s meeting with the Fourth prince.

 

“Explain this, now!” The princess demanded. Baekhyun simply smiled and stood up. He walked over and lead the princess to sit with him.

 

“Everything is fine. This was all planned.” Baekhyun explained calmly.

 

“Why was I not informed?” Sooyeon asked sharply.

 

“It was last minute, in reaction to the emperors embargo on all of the empress’s work. We would have told you if there was time.” Baekhyun sent the maid away to get tea.

 

“So you set Chanyeol up?” Sooyeon finally calmed down.

 

“Yes, we did so we could ruin the relationship between him and the emperor. Now the emperor will never agree to anything he says.” Baekhyun smiled and Sooyeon smiled as well when she realized what the news meant.

 

“How brave of the empress to sacrifice his safety for the good of the palace and you I am surprised how much you have done. I must say I got you wrong. We might be able to get along after all.” Sooyeon grinned.

 

“You don’t understand how happy I am to hear that, your highness." Baekhyun held the princess's hands.

 

"If that fourth prince gives you any trouble come to me or the noble consort. With the empress Ill we will have to take care of business. I will take my leave." Sooyeon rose and Baekhyun followed.

 

 

 

 

Xiumin laid staring at the emperor beside him and frowned deeply. He understood his husband’s concern but there was a palace to run.

 

“Your majesty, you don’t need to stay here. I will be fine, you shouldn’t skip your duties for me.” Xiumin whispered in a hoarse voice.

 

“Shh, don’t speak so much. I am staying here and that is final. I almost lost you because of that fire breathing idiot.”

 

“Don’t say such things about the Fourth prince. He misun-”

 

“I don’t care what he misunderstood. Even if he did have a problem, confronting you was far from proper. I would think he was raised better. Look what he’s done to my precious little bird.” Yifan gently touched Xiumin’s cheek.

 

“I will be fine, as I have told you a hundred times, your majesty. There is no need to waste-”

 

“Waste? Nothing involving you is a waste of my time. You are my greatest priority. What kind of emperor am I if I can not protect my empress. Trust me, my love. I know what’s best.” Yifan insisted.

 

“I’m sorry, your majesty. I understand.” Xiumin smiled weakly.

 

“Now, be quiet. You need to sleep and rest your voice.” Yifan held Xiumin closer and eventually Yifan felt Xiumin’s breathing even out as he fell asleep. There was a minute of silence before someone entered the room. Yixing came in quietly and Yifan sat up still holding the sleeping empress in his arms.

 

“You summoned me, your majesty.” Yixing bowed.

 

“Yes, I wanted to make it clear that when I said I would not agree to the south’s war I meant it. That brutish Fourth prince has crossed the line. I can forgive him for coming with ill intentions because the intentions weren’t truly his but his brothers but to assault and injure my empress is unforgivable. I want word sent to the southern emperor immediately regarding his brother’s actions. The minute we are finished refusing him I want him out.” Yifan ordered.

 

“I will see to it that your orders are met, your majesty.” Yixing bowed.

 

“Thank you, that is all. You can take your leave.” Yifan gestured for the man to leave. Yixing bowed one last time and left. Yifan looked down at the sleeping figure in his arms. “I’ll protect you, my little bird. I swear on my life and my throne.”

 

 

 

 

Four days after the incident word reached the southern kingdom. The Emperor read it in a room with his wife and siblings.

 

“How could Chanyeol be such a fool!” Emperor Yunho slammed the message down.

 

“I know how, Baekhyun was involved.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

 

“Brother has always been a love struck fool when it came to Minister Byun’s youngest son.” Changmin shrugged.

 

“Heaven’s sake I still struggle to understand why he didn’t just marry him. Instead he let Baekhyun go off and be a consort in that god forsaken harem.” Minho grunted.

 

“It’s because he’s an idiot.” Sooyoung reminded.

 

“Do not be so hard on him. He believed that he was giving Baekhyun a better life.” Jinri frowned.

 

“The western harem, a better life? That’s makes him doubly stupid if he truly thought that. Especially now with an empress that has the emperor wrapped around his finger.” Sooyoung laughed.

 

“It’s seems Baekhyun’s smart though. He’s conspiring against Chanyeol to save himself. The Byun family has always been a bunch of schemers.” Changmin hissed.

 

“Enough of this idle chatter.” Empress Yuri quieted the family. “We need to think of a way to save this mission.

 

“You are right, Chanyeol has no chance of convincing Emperor Yifan now. We need to find something that will give the west incentive to want to war with the east.” Yunho sighed.

 

“I propose we use Chanyeol while we still have him in the west. He may be useless in the ways of convincing the emperor but he can gather some kind of intell while he’s there” Changmin suggested.

 

“Right, then I want two letters sent out.” The emperor turned to his eunuch. “One to the western emperor expressing my deepest apologies and gratitude for being so merciful to my brother and then another sent to Chanyeol personally, detailing his new mission.” Yunho instructed.

 

“Yes, your majesty.” The eunuch bowed and left the room.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun strolled peacefully through the garden. He felt on top of the world. His plan had worked and he was able gain both the empress's and 1st princess's trust. He was untouchable in the harem and none of those mouthy concubines or gossipy maids could put him down. The power he felt was almost euphoric. It was better than love, far far better.

 

He turned the corner by the camellias when something caught his eye. Alone sat the Pure consort Yejin but as he rounded the bend more he saw she was not completely alone. Sitting across from her was the empress's personal guard, Dongwoo. They were smiling and holding hands across the table.

 

"Oh my, your highness! What should we do?" Baekhyun's maid gasped quietly. Baekhyun thought it over. He could go to the empress but Xiumin would not care and if he were to go to the emperor he might be upset but the minute the empress expresses his opinion the emperor will easily turn a blind eye. He gained nothing from outing them.

 

"Nothing." Baekhyun shrugged.

 

"But it's obvious they are in a romantic relationship." The eunuch frowned.

 

"That's their secret not mine and I gain nothing by telling it. Who really cares. The palace is full of secrets what is another one going to do." Baekhyun sighed and turned away from the scene.

 

"Don't you find it inappropriate?" The maid asked as Baekhyun began to walk away.

 

"I'm actually happy for her highness, the Pure Consort. She is a sweet young woman and deserves to be loved." Baekhyun smiled to himself.  They continued till they reached the outskirts of the garden and standing in the gate was Chanyeol. Baekhyun approached and the two stood on either side of the entrance to the harem.

 

"What have I ever done?” Chanyeol almost growled.

 

“What? Are you still bitter that I tricked you. That was days ago.” Baekhyun smirked.

 

“So you admit you did.” Chanyeol stepped forward but didn’t cross the line into the harem.

 

“And what are you going to do? The emperor would not believe you so what good does that do you.”

 

“Now I know you’re really are a snake. I trusted you.” Chanyeol snapped.

 

“That’s your own fault. I told you in this harem there is no one but yourself. You can never put too much trust in anyone here.” Baekhyun scoffed

 

“Baekhyun why have you become this person?” Chanyeol frowned and Baekhyun laughed in his face.

 

“Don’t you know it’s all your fault, your highness. You are the one who let me end up here. I am just trying to survive.” Baekhyun continued to laugh through the sleeve now covering his face.

 

“I did that so you could live wel as the wife of an emperor.”

 

"You are a moron. Anyone who thinks life in this hell is good knows nothing. Thank god you will never rule. You’d just send the south to ruin.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and his servants giggled.

 

“I can’t believe you’d be so cruel. We have been friends and more since childhood. We promised each other-”

 

“You broke that promise first.” Baekhyun hissed.

 

“I never meant to hurt you. I refuse to believe you have no love for me anymore.” Chanyeol shook his head.

 

“I throw you to the dogs and you still have faith in me. You really are an idiot. What should I do to prove it to you. Do you want your jade pendant back? Or better yet I'll throw in the horse stables.” Baekhyun pulled the little pendent from his sleeve. Chanyeol stood wide eyed.

 

“You still have that?” Chanyeol stepped closer. Baekhyun grasped it tighter when he realized the weakness he had shown.

 

“It’s worth some money and you know I like nice things. But you can have it back it doesn’t mean much to me.” Baekhyun tossed it to the man and looked away. Chanyeol caught it and looked at it.

 

“You still remember the day I gave it to you right.” Chanyeol looked at the consort. Baekhyun didn’t make eye contact and frowned. He did remember it, vividly.

 

~~~~

 

It was the height of spring and Baekhyun waited anxiously by the lily pond in the garden. Prince Chanyeol had promised to meet with him when he finished his archery lesson. The sun was dipping low in the sky and the warm spring day began to cool. The prince would be here any minute. Baekhyun watched the path and saw the royal’s tall figure approach. Chanyeol wore his signature smile at the sight of the minister’s son.

 

“I’m sorry I made you wait.” Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s hands in his when he came closer.

 

“Don’t worry, your highness. I didn’t wait long. The breeze off the pond is actually quite nice.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“You’re always so positive.” Chanyeol chuckled.

 

“I’m a light dragon. I’m always shine bright!” Baekhyun said proudly.

 

“Bright and beautiful.” Chanyeol agreed. Baekhyun blushed and hid behind his sleeve.

 

“So why did you summon me here, you highness?” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“I actually have something I wanted to give you.” Chanyeol reached for his belt and pulled a small detailed jade pendant from it. He took Baekhyun’s hand and softly put in in his palm. Baekhyun stared at it, stunned.

 

“Are you really giving this to me?” Baekhyun said astonished.

 

“Yes, I want it to be promise between us. That no matter what we will be with another. That we won’t let go.” Chanyeol explained.

 

“That is so kind, I don’t know what to say.” Baekhyun lightly touched the pendant in his hand.

 

“Just say you’ll keep that promise.” Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun looked up at him and Chanyeol glowed in the light of setting sun. Fiery colors of orange and red encased him like an aura. Baekhyun fell deeper in love with him in that moment. How could there be anyone more bold a stunning in this world? His heart leapt every time he felt the pendant in his hand. Could he really be so lucky to find his happy ending in this moment? Would he able to live in this bliss forever? With the hum of dragonflies and the soft timber of the prince’s voice melding together in the perfect symphony to match the rhythm of his heart.

 

Baekhyun was so young and happy. The world was beautiful and romance was real. All he ever needed was this and he would be satisfied all his life.

 

~~~~

 

“I remember and I was a fool.” Baekhyun said bitterly. “I was a fool to ever believe in things like love. I was a fool to ever believe in you.” Baekhyun turned his body away completely.

 

“I don’t think you were and neither was I. I know my Baekhyun is still in there past that hardened shell. I will find him.” Chanyeol clutched the pendant.

 

“Your wasting your time but go ahead. I like to watch people struggle.” Baekhyun turned his head to give Chanyeol one last smirk before returning into the garden.

 

 

 

Author's Note
Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter. Was this one long? It felt like it. Recently I feel like I'm writing longer chapters but it could just be my imagination. I also write more spiratically in between my school scheduale. I enjoy it so I don't mind. You probably didn't notice but I added Baekyeol to the tags. When I origanlly started writing this I didn't think they would really be that big a couple but I think it's getting interesting so I decided to add them in. Who knows I might end up adding other couples that have good story line potential. So I hope you all liked the chapter. I will now be working on the update for Rooftops! Thank you all for commenting, it makes me so happy! Please continue to comment and subscribe. Thank you so much for reading!