Stay With Me

We got married?
Youngbae P.O.V
 
We decided to meet up after the certificate was sent and since no one knew we were married we decided we should should sleep on it and make the decision later.
(2 days later)
"Yabseyo?" a sleepy voice said on the other side.
"Suzy," I said into the phone "It's here the certificate is here".
I could hear some quick movements from the other line than she finally said "Okay I'll be there in about 5 minutes" and than the line ended.
When she said she was going to be here in 5 minutes she really meant she was going to be here in 5 minutes. I was in my own thoughts for so long I didn't hear the bell ring so she had to call me to open the door for her.
The first thing she said when she got in was "Where is it".
I pointed to the papers on the table and she immediately ran to them.
She picked them up and thoroughly read through them all "I guess we are legally married".
I ran my hands through my hair "Suzy we need to talk".
I showed her to the living room and sat her across from me.
"Suzy," I sighed "I know that this isn't the type of wedding a girl would want but i'm a christian and divorce isn't in the christian dictionary (not something a christian should think of with his wife. Unless they really want to.) I know this is a bit too much to ask but can you stay with me as a real married couple?"
 
Suzy's P.O.V
I was surprised. He really loved and obeyed his religion. I don't want him to feel guilty because of me so I'll do it. I'm a roman catholic and it kinda is also not in our dictionary to have a divorce so the idea is both helpful on both sides.
 
Youngbae's P.O.V
"I'll do it" she finally says after some time of thinking.
I was about to reply but someone else had already done it for me.
"You'll do what?" YG asks as he walks in with the certificate in one hand and his keys in the other.
"You," he pointed at me "and you. Follow me".
He drove us to JYPE and took us up to jinyoung's office.
He entered and blocked the door. "You two hold hands and stand there".
I was so confused. Why?
He must have noticed that I was and simply added "Punishment".
So there we were standing outside of JYP's office hand in hand.
First Min and Jia passed by and Suzy quickly hid inside the sweatshirt I was wearing but they didn't notice us and kept on walking. "Sorry," she mumbled.
Me and Suzy have stood there for an hour and still they weren't done talking.
"Do your legs hurt?" I asked her. She slowly nodded.
I slid my hands under her knees and put my hand on her back. I sat down and put her in my lap, wrapping my hands around her petite waist.
 
Suzy's P.O.V
At first I was super surprised but I guess we were married so I relaxed a little and laid my head on his shoulder.
 
Youngbae's P.O.V
I started to lightly laugh because Suzy's breath was tickling my neck.
"What's so funny?" she asked me.
"Your breath is tickling m-" but before I could finish YG opened the door and motioned us to follow him inside.
After we were settled JYP started talking "So we are going to release a statement that you guys aren't dating, but, are actually engaged".
"Killing two birds with a stone" YG interfered.
"So the story is you guys have been dating for 4 years, so since miss A's debut. And you asked her to marry you last year" JYP finished up.
Then YG started talking "We've already bought you guys engagement and marriage rings. We also sent moving men to move your stuff into the new house we bought you guys a few hours ago. And you guys will have your wedding in 3 days. We've informed your parents and group mates so today after this go straight to your new house."
"Last thing is, don't let anyone know. Not your managers not your parents"JYP warned.
"So you must act real everywhere you go".
Suzy and I just nodded. "Hyung we have already decided to be real though" I informed them.
They looked surprised but just for a second "Really?" they finally said.
Suzy nodded.
"Okay than you may go," YG finished "Taeyang's manager will drive you guys to your new home".
Before we left JYP put rings in my hand.
When we were out of the room I took Suzy's right hand in mine and slipped on the ring then did the same to my own.
(arrived at the house)
The house was pretty large but I couldn't really see what the outside looked like because it was already getting dark outside.
"Jagi (baby) we should sleep" I pretty much guessed Suzy was going to be very shy so I took the first step. There were four bathrooms so Suzy and I both took showers and met up in the room to sleep. I wore shorts and nothing else, while she wore a tank top and shorts.
After turning off the lights I took Suzy into my arms She seemed pretty used to it. "Suzy I'll try to be the best husband and father," I gave her a peck on the lips "Because you deserve it" and I gave her another kiss. It lasted longer and she also kissed me back. For some reason while we were kissing my heart started to beat faster and faster but I just ignored it. "Goodnight honey" she mumbled snuggling into me.
"Goodnight baby" I replied and closed my eyes ready for the next day with my loving beautiful wife.