Beautiful Hangover

We got married?
Youngbae's P.O.V
As I woke up my head automatically started to throb.
I held my head trying to get up but as I did I felt an arm around my waist.
"Who's this?" I said to myself. I removed the girls hand and went around to her side of the bed so that I could see her face.
She was pretty (she didn't even have makeup on). She had medium length hair and fair skin. Unconsciously ( I swear I really didn't know I was doing this) my finger traced over her forehead and cheeks to her lips. She lightly makes an annoyed groan and turns around.
I decide not to wake her up first and make some Hangover soup because she will probably have a headache too once she wakes up.
I take my phone and and go on naver (Kinda like google but has trending things) as the soup is cooking. I check out naver and my eyes almost fall off of my face.
Trending:
#1 : Big bang's Taeyang and miss A's Suzy caught on date
#2: Big bang finishes off 2015 promotions a....
#3: BTS joins the running man cast a...
#4: miss A wins the MAMA fe...
#5: JYPE's new girl group...
"Oh shi-" I say as I look at the 1st most trending thing.
I click on it and a picture shows up with me and and some girl making out in my car. I scroll down and they show the girls face.
Suzy?
Suzy
miss A's Suzy that's who she is. Oh man I'm in deep trouble. YG is going to kill me and her dad including my dad are going to kill me, her uncle fans are going to make me suffer.
I run into my room to find the girl-- wait Suzy yes Suzy.
I found her sitting at the bed hands on her knees and head in her hands.
"Suzy-shi" I called out.
"Ne" she answered without even looking up.
"I made some hangover soup," I informed her "do you want some?"
She started to stand up and wobbly made her way out of the room, "Yes please".
We settled down in the kitchen after finishing up the soup.
"Um Suzy-shi," let me tell you she was prettier while she was awake "we have a problem".
She looked up curiosity filling up her eyes, "What kind of problem?".
I took out my phone and showed it to her "People thing were dating".
She gave me back my phone and sighed a long deep sigh like she was used to this.
A 'ding' came from my phone.
 
Message: Congratulation on your marriage sir. We have filed the information you gave us yesterday and your marriage certificate will arrive in a couple of days. (Picture of certificate)
I looked over at Suzy and I could tell she was as nervous as me, "We're married...".
The room went quiet for a couple of seconds. Soon the seconds turned to minutes.
"Wait wait are we legally married or is it just a rumor?" she finally asks.
She picks up my phone as I stand up and get a drink of water "We are legally married Dong Suji".