A Child? My Child? Our Child?

We got married?

 

 

It's been about a week and me and Suzy have barely seen each other and I miss her like crazy. Its either I come home late to covered up food on the table and Suzy sleeping or the other way around. Yeah, we text and talk on the phone whenever we can but it's not the same as talking to her face to face.

So tonight we finally are home together (yes!😄) We're cuddling while watching some drama she picked. Unlike her I'm not paying any attention at all.

I'm currently biting her earlobe when my phone that's on the table rings. Suzy passes me the phone but I don't take it.

"It's Tablo oppa." she informs me.

"Can you Answer it?" I ask her pouting as I remember last night when I pulled a prank on him.

"Hello, Tablo oppa? Yes... Sure we'd love to.... Tomorrow? Sure... Okay bye, have a nice day."

Suzy returned to the phone on the table. "Tablo oppa want's us to watch Haru tomorrow so she's coming over." Suzy voice was filled with happiness as she told me this.

"You like children?" I ask her.

"Of course they're so cute and small and gawd~"

I hug her closer to me "We should have children."

"Mh we should. Girl or boy?" she asks me.

"I'm okay with both but I will love to have a girl."

"Me too! What do you want to name her? When I was young I always wanted to name my daughter Haru, but know it's taken." she said pouting.

"I've wanted a daughter named Haneul (하늘: heaven, sky), or Jin (진: jewel; truth)."

Suzy nods her head with a smile "Bts Jin. How about if we have boys?"

I thought for a second. I never really did think about having boys. "Either Youngjae ( 영재: ever prosperous) or Minjun (민준).

"That's what we should name them than." Suzy mumbled under her breath but I clearly heard her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa I need to talk to you." Suzy said sitting me down at the couch. "Oppa I think I'm--" *Ding Dong*

"Haru must be here!" Suzy happily exclaimed forgetting all about that super serious moment we just had. Honestly Suzy has been acting weird. Last night when I tried to kiss her she escaped to the bathroom. I don't know what she did in their because she turned the water in so I couldn't hear. I would say she's probably pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up you know.

Suzy interrupted my thoughts when I heard her and Haru laughing in the kitchen. Getting curious I get up and make my way into the kitchen to find Suzy and Haru cooking together. They're laughing over something Suzy said so they haven't noticed me yet. Seriously though Suzy is going to be a great mother. Haru doesn't easily get along with strangers but here she is easily laughing with Suzy.

"Uncle Tae *giggle* yang, Aunt Suzy *giggle* said you get jealous of Mocha, Damon, and Homie because they get kisses and you *giggle* don't." Haru tried saying as she laughed her head off.

"What are you talking about I get all the kisses and Mocha, Damon and Homie don't get any at all." I said fake pouting at Haru. "Watch... Mocha, Damon, Homie!" I called for the dogs and they all came happily running to me.

I picked them all up at once. "You see this..." I said pointing to my hickey on my neck. "This is called a love mark and Suzy gave it to me because she loves me but do you see them with any?"

Suzy was by my side in a second and she kicked me in the knee, leaning in to whisper. "Yah, she's too young you--"

I was still putting on a show that I was hurt when I realized something. "Yah? Yah? yah, Sujirongi!" Suzy smiled and apologized but she immediately started running calling Haru to run with her.

Haru and Suzy were on one side of the chair and I was on the other.

"Dong Suzy come here" I called for Suzy but all she did was laugh and shake her head.I  tilted my head, "Okay, I'll get you tonight than." And with that I left her alone by calling Haru "Come on Haru let's go eat." and we left for the table. I was expecting Suzy to come right after us but she didn't, instead she came after about 5 minutes.

"Suzy where were you?" I asked her as she settled in next to me. "We almost started without you."

"Sorry," she apologized "I went to the restroom." she continued to explain.

"Oh, let's dig-"

"Oppa can you start without me?" Suzy asked. "I don't have an appetite. I'll head up first."

"Oh, sure." Suzy looked a bit off but that thought immediately left my head when she brightly smiled at Haru.

"Haru-yah Auntie is sorry I can't stay with you longer." Suzy heartedly apologized to Haru. "I'll surely take you out to Ice cream the next time I see you, hm?"

"Okay Auntie," Haru got up and went to Suzy and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Sleep well."

I leaned in too and kissed her other cheek. "Mh sleep well Jagi."

Suzy nodded mouthing a 'Sorry' before heading up.

----------------------------------------

Next Week----

----------------------------------------

Me and Suzy were laying in bed and I swear we havn't had done it in like 3 years and I'm a man how can I wait that long. Suzy is currently reading a book from a fan while I'm on twitter. I put down the book and turn to Suzy "Suzy-ah~" I called but she doesn't even reply. So I wrap my arms around her waist, she's sitting up her back against the headboard while I was laying down. "Suzy I want you~"

"Not tonight oppa." She replies not even looking up from her book.

"Suzy, I really really want you~" I urged. Glanced at me grinning a little.

"Suzy~" I sat up a little so I can lay my head on her chest.

"Oppa I'm serious not tonight. What can't you understand about that?" She lightly pushed me off her chest and reached to the table on her side of the bed to turn off the light, causing the whole entire room to go dark because her side was the only light that was on.

------------------------------------------

Next day: Bigbang waiting room-----

------------------------------------------

"TOP hyung since our the mature one here can you tell the reason why a girl will say no to , get moody and not talk to you or text you back?" I asked TOP as we were chilling in the waiting room.

"It means she's cheating on you." Seungri answered.

"I didn't ask you maknae." I was really frustrated and I didn't have time to joke with Seungri.

"She's cheating on you." TOP repeated.

I groaned out loud in frustration.

GD who was on his phone put away. "Suzy's cheating on you?" he asked surprised leaking from his words.

"No," I replied defensively. "I don't know, okay."

"Tell me whats happening." GD ordered.

"She's been moody ever since last week or maybe even before that. She doesn't want to have with me. Ever since last night she hasn't replied to my texts." I informed him.

"Is she on her period?" TOP asked. The way TOP says stuff like that it is so super normal, like it was coming out of a girls mouth.

"No that's passed."

"Do you think she's pregnant?" Daesung butted in.

I thought for a while, I have caught her puking but I've always thought it was from stress. But she was also puking this morning. She's been moody and all that pregnant stuff. OH MY GOSH SUZY IS PREGNANT!

Instead of answering him I grabbed my phone and called Suzy. 'Pick up pick' I mumbled while pacing around the room.

"She's not picking up!" I threw my phone on the couch next to Jiyong scaring him.

Before I could continue to panick someone lightly knocked on the door. Since I was already up I went to open the door to be faced with crying Suzy.

"Oppa can I talk to you, alone?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think we can snag a practice room."

She greeted the others before following me to the dance room.

Before she could start I hugged her. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Who made you cry?" I bombarded her with questions.

She pulled away from my hug facing me with a smile. "Oppa I'm okay, nothings wrong, no one made me cry. Oppa I'm pregnant."

It was quiet in the dim-lighted dance room for a while. Yeah it was my theory a while ago, but it's totally different coming from . "Wow," was the first thing to come out of my mouth. The next thing I did was pick her up from the ground and spinning her but soon I realised that might be a bit unsafe so I put her down immediately crashing my lips against hers. "Oh my amazing god Suzy this is awesome news. Since when?"

"Oppa can we talk at home?" She asked suddenly sounding a bit tired. "I have to talk to my company, and I also have to head up to your boss and talk to him."

Think fast, think fast Taeyang. "Let's head up there together than."

----------------------------------/

Jiyong's P.O.V

-----------------------------------\

"What's taking him so long." I said outloud.

Suzy came here crying he was flipping out, what exactly was happening?

"GUY'S GUY's GUY's!!!!!." Taeyang came in screaming scaring the out of almost all of us.

He wouldn't stop jumping up and down so Daesung had to hold him down sitting him next to me but he still wouldn't quit jumping.

"What are you soo happy for?" TOP, being the calm (but weird, very weird) one ask'.

"I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!!!." He finally spit out.

The room was soon filled with screaming and jumping and joy.

I'm going to be an uncle!!!!! :) I am so going to spoil her... him... I hope it's a her. What am I saying it's not my baby. But, I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note: Comment on what you think the babys gender and name should be from the choices in the story or any names you can think up of :) <3

I literally am so proud of myself :3