Wedding day

We got married?
Today is the day.
Like when I say the day I mean THE DAY.
Suzy and me are getting married. Even though were already married we'll be officially married to the public if you know what I mean.
I pace back and forth in my waiting room. They wouldn't let me see her not even talk to her. one of the lady's said it was bad luck. So I was now in the room with my big bang members and there's only five minutes left until the wedding starts.
"Yo youngbae, did you not hear me?" GD asks "Its time to start." And 2 minutes later I'm standing in front of everybody as we wait for Suzy.
The music starts to play and slowly the doors. open revealing Suzy more. beautiful then she was the day before .
I don't. know what JYP hyung was saying because I was too busy looking at Suzy but All my attention went to him when he said "Do you youngbae take Suzy to be. your lawfully wedded wife?" he asked.
"I do" I say proudly.
He says the same to Suzy and she replies with a sweet 'I do'.
"You may now kiss the bride".
I take her small face. into my hands and I lean in to kiss her. Applause and music filled the room as we left. Right before entering our 'just married' our mom's scream "Make us some grand-baby's".
I look over at Suzy and we laugh together.
We were going to go to the hotel first than catch a plain to go to our honeymoon in the Bahamas.
When we arrive at the hotel I forbid Suzy to walk instead I carry her all the way up to our suite.
As I was carrying her up I tripped and she fell on the bed with me on top.
I didn't think of anything except "Kiss Her" and I did. It started out slow and sweet but soon became more passionate. Suzy's hand that was pulling my hair left to turn off the lamp.
"Su?" I said heavily breathing "Are you sure?" I asked.
"Your my husband so.. ye-ah!!~" And with that reply I reached under her and ped her dress.
(-Next Day-)
When I woke up the next day Suzy wasn't next to me so I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. When I got out I found her at the balcony wearing a beautiful sundress. I walked to her and wrapped my hands around her waist resting my head on her shoulder.
"Good morning" I kissed her neck.
She turned around and hugged me back resting her head on my chest "Good morning".
"Where did you go this morning?" I asked.
"My legs hurt so I was trying to ease the pain by walking around" she replied. "You have to get ready we're leaving in about an hour" she tells me as she pushes me inside the room. While I get dressed Suzy packs up our bags.
We drive down tot he airport were it's (of course) already packed with reporters.
I take Suzy's hand and try to get through ignoring all the questions. Since we were almost late we didn't have to wait that long until it was time to board the plane.
(After arrival)
"Oh I'm so tired!~" Suzy screams as she jumps on the bed.
"We should spend the night in today and go swimming tomorrow" I suggest and Suzy nods.
I put away our stuff and walk towards Suzy to help take off her things. I thought she would at least get up so I could help her easier but she just laid there with here eyes closed looking like jelly when I moved her.
I take off her flip flops putting them away then I help her take off her shirt and shorts. I look through her clothes looking for her pajamas and I also help her put those on.
"Thanks" she mumbles with a tired voice after I also change and get into bed with her.
"Your welcome, now sleep" I pull her into my arms like I do every night and plant a soft kiss on her forehead. She snuggles into me and in a few minutes she is softly snoring.
(Next day)
"Suzy palli!!!" I scream. She has been in the bathroom for like 20 years!
We were supposed to be at the beach by now but Suzy was taking too long.
"Sorry I couldn't choose what to wear" she says as she comes out.
(<-picture of her outfit) (credit to owner)
I look at her outfit up and down "Please change".
She looks down at her clothes "Whats wrong?" she asks.
"It's too revealing~" I whine pouting.
She walks over to me and stretches out my cheeks. "Stop being a baby~" she coos.
"But guys will be looking at you~" I continue.
"Oppa I am wearing shorts and cut-off shirt with a swim-bra underneath. My only other choice is the red bikini I have" she walks ahead.
"Arratso" I say and follow her.
The moment she walks outside the guys who were outsides head turn. 'ugh' I mentally groan.
"Suzy," I call her and she turns around. I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her closer to me "You have something on your lips" and with that I lean down and give her a kiss long enough for the guys to get the message and turn their eyes away.
"Is it off now?" she ask and I nod. We continue to walk with our hands intertwined. Some guys still look at her but after noticing our hands and my muscles they turn away.
"Why is it so hard walking around with you" I ask her as we settle down at the beach.
"What did I do?" she takes out sunscreen spreading it on her hands and starts spreading it on me.
"Your s pretty guys wont stop looking at you".
"So do you want me to wear a mask or something?" she asks jokingly but I nod very serious.
"I didn't know Dong Youngbae was this greedy" she says as she moves on to putting sunscreen on my face.
"Well if Dong Suzy wasn't so pretty I wouldn't have to be".
For the rest of the day we play in the water. Yea some people are taking pictures I guess there will be a lot of articles next when we get back.