Baby Goodnight

We got married?
Youngbae's P.O.V
 
I woke up thinking I'll find Suzy next to me but she wasn't there.
So I got up and did my morning routine. Shower, brush my teeth and wear my clothes.
The moment I opened the bedroom door the aroma of pancakes filled my nose.
As I made my way downstairs I looked around a bit. The house was amazing!
I didn't really get to look around last night cause it was late. The house was very pretty it had glass walls in some parts and you could see a garden that was surrounded by the house right outside.
When I got to the stairs I could hear some singing and music. The closer I got to the kitchen the louder her singing got. When I finally got there I could see her cutting strawberry's while shaking her hips and singing Ailee's 'I will show you'. Her back was to me so she couldn't see me standing there.
I was normally going to sit down at the table and watch her but I thought of something better.
I slowly sneaked up to her and wrapped my hands around her waist. Pushing my body against her's, I rested my head on her shoulders.
"Good morning~" she sang.
"Good morning baby" I replied and kissed her neck.
We just stood there for a while, her cutting strawberry's and me just standing there while she fed me strawberry's.
She put half of the last whole strawberry in and turned around. I was going to let go and sit down but this moment was just to perfect so I tilted my head a little and ate the half that was sticking out of .
Her eyes widened a bit but then ate the rest and smiled.
"What are you making?" I asked her.
"Food, and if you don't let me go the food is going to burn".
I quickly let her go and just followed her around the kitchen.
"Can you please set the table?" she asked and I obediently did what she told me. After I was done at sat down watching her finish up.
"I'm happy I'll be waking up to this every morning" I thought.
Suzy finished putting that last things on the table and sat across from me.
"I'll eat well".
 
(3 hours later)
I was on my way to practice and Suzy was on her way to a photo shoot.
Since I had nothing to do I started to play with my engagement ring. Unknowingly a smile formed on my face.
"What's wrong with you?" my manager asked.
"Nothing" I replied taking out my phone.
The moment I unlocked it the photo of Suzy kissing my cheek while I smiled and winked came up I made her do it before she left.
-Flashback-
"Oh I'm going to be late" she whined.
I pouted "Please hm, please jagi~ Jagiya~ *aegyo* *aegyo*".
She finally agreed and took the picture with me.
-End of flashback-
When I entered the dance room jiyong came up to me with a mad face.
"How can you not tell us?" he asked.
"What?" I really didn't know.
He huffed "What do you mean what?" he put his hands on his waist "Clearly that you were getting married. And to the nations first love."
While I was laughing I said "Well she might be the nations first love, but she's my last".
We were about to start practice so I sent Suzy one quick message.
I'll pick you up. Send me the time.
We practiced our songs and before I knew it, it was over.
I sat down and took out my water and phone.
Okay. 8 pm.
"8 pm?" I said out loud. I turned off my phone and said goodbye to my group mates .
"Where are you going?" T.O.P asked me right before I left.
"To pick up my girl" I replied and left.
Since it was still 7 I went home for a while to take a shower and change. I wore some jeans, a black shirt, and a sweatshirt with my rise album logo on it.
Even though it was a bit early I drove down to where Suzy was taking the shoot.On my way there I bought some food for the crew and sent it there.
When I arrived it looked like they were taking the last few (y) shots. She was laying down on the bed and was gripping on the sheets. Slowly my thoughts started to wander. Me and her late at night, sweating, her gripping the sheets tightly as I-- my thoughts were cut short as the director screamed "Make it look like your having a nightmare Suzy!!!". And she did exactly that but with a bit y mixed in. To add to the nightmare part she even grunted but of course that sounded different to my 'friend'. Suzy even cried just for the bad nightmare.
"Great!!!," the director for the shoot screamed again "One more *click* that's it, thank you everybody for your hard work.
Suzy got off the bed and went to the back to change and take off her makeup.
When she got out she finally noticed my and ran to me with her arms wide open "Oppa!!" she screamed as she ran towards me. She gave me a big hug but I tried not to squeeze her so tight against me as we hugged so that she wouldn't feel my 'friend'.
"Kaja" I told her and I took her hand in mine.
As we were walking to where I parked Suzy was humming a song.
She shivered a little and goosebumps were visible on her arms.
"You cold?" I asked her and she just nodded.
I took off my sweatshirt and put on her. She looked super cute with my sweatshirt on because it was a bit big and it was like she was buried in there.
We drove home and today I helped her cook. She was mostly telling me what to do Since I really didn't know, I had never tried her recipe's.
After eating we watched a movie, Suzy in my arms and her hands around me. She fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the movie so I had to carry her to our bed.
"Goodnight" I told her and I kissed her lips lightly before slipping in next to her.