Jeju Island Pt.1

We got married?

A/N: I tried making it as long as possible so I'm sorry if it's too long nd I'm also sorry for not updating in like 4EVER!

 

Suzy's was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when , like every morning, Youngbae come and wrapped his hands around her waist giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Suzy turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips "Good morning to you too". Even though Taeyang was distracting Suzy she continued to cook anyways while Taeyang ws back hugging her.

"Su~" he sang her nickname "Today lets go on a date" he snuggled his head into her neck.

"I can't oppa I have a photo shoot to go to" Suzy pouted. They haven't really got to go out out for a while with Suzy and her filming.

"But you're free after the shoot right?".

Suzy tilted her head to the side "I'm not sure," she turned the heat down to low and reached for her phone that was on the side of the stove. Skimming through her scheduled that her manager sent on her phone she finally found it what she was looking for. "We can go on a date after the shoot, and a couple days after it!" she exclaimed. She never really checked her schedule because she either had something or didn't, if she did her manager would call her an hour early telling her to get ready than pick her up , and if she didn't she just stayed put until he did or didn’t.

"Okay then I'll go pack your bag and I'm also coming with you to your photo shoot so that we can go straight after it."

"Where are we-" Suzy started to say but couldn't finish because Taeyang was already running halfway up the stairs.

"You'll soon find out" he screamed down from their room.

Suzy just smiled and continued cooking their breakfast. When she was done she got the whole entire table ready and called Taeyang down but he didn’t reply. She tried again and still he didn’t reply, so she made her way upstairs to check on what he was doing. When she got up there she found him with a two medium sized suitcase’s and it looked like he was shoving random clothes.

"Oppa come and eat" Suzy said trying ot get his attention

Taeyang looked up with a mischievous smile on his face. "Okay I just have to put in a few more stuff" he said. Suzy leaned over and checked what he was packing.

"You ert" she said but smiled anyways. Taeyang was picking out and packing what underwear he wanted her to wear on their trip.

“Yeah but you love this ert” he replied.

 

They walked down together but on the last step Suzy slipped and almost fell but since Taeyang's there, he caught her preventing her from breaking her skull. "You are so lucky you have a man like me" he bluffed pulling her up so she was standing upright.

Suzy just scoffed and walked over to the table sitting down on her favorite seat and started to eat.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


 

Taeyang was waiting outside the changing room while Suzy was changing inside the changing room. Suddenly a stylist quickly passed by him but he reacted fast enough and stoped her. "What's wrong?".

She inhaled as if she had just finished the  5 mile race.

"The size Suzy was wearing was too big so I ran to over to the store and got her a smaller size" she said holding up the dress.

Taeyang took the dress out of her hands and flashed his signature "Ill bring it in for her".

Without knocking (Because he really didn't to, he is her husband) Taeyang entered the dressing room and just stood there quietly witing for Suzy to turn around.

She wasnt as suprised to see him because she heard their conversation outside so she just reached out for the dress taking it out of his hands.

“Thank you!” she smiled at him than shooed him out so she could change.

“But I’m your husband” he whined knocking on the door.

 

(After the shoot)

Suzy and Taeyang were at a train station and Suzy couldn't take it anymore. Every time she asked where they were going he would shrug it off saying 'you'll see once we get there.'

"Where are we going!?!".    

"You'll know once we get there" he replied for the 100th time.

Suzy pouted and turned her back to him. On the other hand Taeyang looked at her almost bursting out in laughter. "Suzy are you really that mad?" he asked but no reply came. "Suzy don't be mad," he walked behind her and gave her a back hug (A/N: As you've noticed one of the most favorite things he likes to do to her). "Sure you can be mad at me now but once we get there you will love me more than you do now".

"Please take your seats" the command voice thingy in a train said (A/N:  I don’t really know what it’s called) "The ride to Jeju Island will start now, enjoy your ride."

Suzy was looking at Taeyang, obviously happy, "Are we really going?" Suzy asked "How about our schedules?".

"I checked them before setting everything up and we're free" he happily said, proud of himself.

Suzy leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you so much oppa did you know how much I wanted a break".

"That's why I booked all of this," he locked eyes with her "because I wanted you to take a break".

Suzy smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist she  snuggled into his chest, and mumble a 'thank you' than she fell asleep and soon Taeyang also fell asleep with her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


 

Once we arrived on Jeju Island we went straight to our hotel and just like our honeymoon, Suzy jumped on the bed with all her clothes on (including her shoes). "How can you sleep after sleeping for the whole entire ride?" I asked her.

"Mmm" was her only reply as she turned to lay on her stomach. Again just like our honeymoon I took her clothes off. I sighed and looked for the clothes I packed for her and I also looked for my clothes.

"Suzy~" I said poking her. She didn't move at all and just laid there. You know the phrase "Having a husband is just like raising another son" well being married to Suzy is just like raising another daughter. The only difference was that my wife was a grown 22 year old, and not blood related.

I picked up her (A/N: Keke ) body and laid her down in the tub. Taking her personal shampoo from her bag I went back into the bathroom and she was surprisingly still asleep. I wonder what she would do if one day there was a robber in our house and she was sleeping.

I somehow managed to give her a bath, dry her,  dress her, and carry her back to the bed. Soon I also returned to the bathroom to take a shower. When I returned to the room Suzy was sitting up in bed with her phone in her hands. She looked up at me when she noticed that I was back, she smiled at me then looked back down at her phone.

"You're not tired anymore?" I asked her.

She shook her head for a no "Nope the nap I just had and my sleep in the train was enough for me," She looked up ,smirked, then looked back down "Thank you for the bath".

I walked over to Suzy and picked up my clothes that were right next to her. "Your welcome," I leaned down, placing my hands on the side of the bed to balance myself so I wouldn't fall face down on the sheets. Kissing her on the cheek I added "But, I deserve a reward for my hard work. I had to undress you, dry you, than carry you all the way to the bathtub, do you know how hard that is?".

She turned herself to face him, putting down her phone "You want a reward?" she asked and he nodded with a smile. She leaned in and our noses to touched. She wrapped her small arms around my neck and kissed me. We started out soft but then it started to get passionate as she my lower lip and I immediately gave in by opening my mouth. She was in control. For your information I still had the towel around my waist.

Suzy traced her hands on my chest and down my abs to my waist. She started out like she was going to take my towel off but then she left my lips and leaned back, with a sly smirk on her face.

"Oppa, I'm sleepy” and with that she turned around and laid down. Her back was to me and for a second I was super confused. "This girl," I mumbled under my breath and I picked up my clothes putting them on.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


 

=Next day=

"Oppa palli palli!!!" Suzy screamed running down to the beach. It felt like our honeymoon all over again. I ran after her somehow starting a game of tag, Baezy-fied. I picked her up twirling her as she laughed. I dropped our stuff on the ground, still holding Suzy, and I ran down into the water. I playfully pretended that I was going to drop her in the water then I pulled her back up.

"Oppa! stop I still have my shoes on" she tried making an excuse so I pulled off her flip flops and threw them to where the rest of our stuff were. I dropped her into the water but Suzy swimed away. I swam under water trying to scare her.

"Oppa where are you?!?" she laughed awkwardly. I put my hands on her waist and she tried to scream but she was already under water with me muffling her voice. She swam back up me following right after her. "Oppa you scared me" she tried fake crying but all I did was laugh. I hugged her and apologized.

She turned and ignored me. "I said I'm sorry okay?" I knew she was joking so I just played along.

I turned her around to face me and she was pouting, she looked sooo kissable I couldn't hold myself but kiss her. She hit my shoulder lightly pushing me away. "Oppa we're in public" she said in a hushed voice as if somebody was recording us (A/N: There were lots of articles and videos of Suzy and Taeyang on a romantic week).

I hugged her and pushed her back causing us to fall backwards. After we were under water I kissed her just like a male lead would in a drama. We stayed in the water kissing for a pretty long time until we both ran out of oxygen and parted. After we were both in an oxygen reachable place we were both breathing as never before and let me tell you it wasn't just because we were under water, Suzy could kiss, and the way her swim shorts and cut off shirt with a bra underneath stuck to her body was a head turner.

"This water must be lust contaminated you're never this touchy in public".

I moved closer to her, skin on skin. "Do you want me to be?"  I asked seductively.

She moved back and walked pass me. She turned around and started walking backwards. "I want you to chill down".

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


 

 

After we dried up we took a walk around jeju's streets when Suzy heard puppies barking. She let go of my hand and followed the sound which, of course, left me no choice but to follow her. When I finally caught up with her Suzy was kneeling infront of a box of puppies that said free puppies.

"Oppa, I want one" she said not even looking up at me.

"But we already have Damon and Homie".

"But oppa~" Suzy tried using aegyo (A/N: Youngbaes a real er for her aegyo) "We bought them by ourselves, I want to buy a dog together".

She had a point, and if we have children we could just give the dog to him or her "Okay" I said giving up.

We picked one together and ended up choosing the teacup Yorkshire after we both agreed that if we had a child the teacup yorkshire would be the best kind of dog (A/N: The dogs a girl). We named the dog Moca because it's fur was kind of like a mocha drink. We bought Mocha a leash at a nearby pet store along with a cage so that we could easily take her back to Seoul with us.

 Teacup Yorkishire puppy (Picture credit: Owner)

We continued walking and found a mini childrens park where children were playing different kinds of sports together "Suzy lets play basketball".

She looked around and finally spotted the little park and nodded.

We tied Mocha's leash on a park bench and made our way towards the kids. Before playing with them we asked their moms for permission and they happily agreed, we even took some pictures with them after some noticed us.

Suzy played the first 3 games but soon quit because she was tired.

"I going to walk Mocha around for a bit!" she screamed to me and I nodded back quickly returning my attention to the kids who were pulling on my shorts telling me to play with them.


 

A/N: I didn’t edit because I was super busy and I really wanted to post this today. I know this seems a bit rushed but I haven't updated in a few and I really wanted to update today (like I said typed) so I hope you enjoy it and please comment, and vote!! :) ;)