Jeju Island pt.2- the end of the trip :(

We got married?

Taeyang's P.O.V

For the whole entire week we stayed at jeju everything was going great... until we had a fight.

So this is what happened:

I was sitting at the beach at around 9pm waiting for the firework show that night when a random girl came to sit next to me. Suzy had gone to get us some icecream a few minutes earlier so I was sitting there alone. Of course I didn't know she was going to start flirting with me so I didn't move away.

"Hi" she greeted me.

I smiled at her and bowed.

"So, you here alone?" she asked. 

I saw Suzy coming back behind the girl and I smiled at her. "No actually, I'm here with my wife. She's right there."

Suzy greeted the girl and sat on my other side. I continued to have a conversation with the girl and at some points she would lightly hit me on the shoulder or grab my hand I also found out her name was Lilly and she was korean-american. I was way into the convo to notice that Suzy was glaring at me.

We watched the fireworks and as we walked back to our hotel Suzy was quieter than her usual self. I reached out for her hand but she quickly pulled it back not even looking at me.

I took her hand again, gripping it tight so she couldn't pull back, and turned her around to face me "What's wrong?"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest "Go ask Lilly."

"Lilly? why would--" I didn't finish my sentence cause Suzy turned again and continued to walk away or more like half run away.

We got to the hotel and she still didn't talk to me. She took a shower first than I went in after her. When I got out unlike other nights Suzy wasn't up reading instead she was laying down with her back to me, but I knew she wasn't asleep.

"Suzy are you really going to be like this?"

No reply.

"Just tell me what's wrong." I pleaded.

She sat up and faced me clearly angry "YOU. Your what's wrong!" she exclaimed. "You sat there flirting with Lilly ignoring me the whole time. I wanted tonight to be special because this might be the last vacation we take together in a while. But NO you sat there flirting with flirty little Lilly while you totally ignored me!"

Of course I was stupid at the time and I replied without staying quiet and letting her vent out her anger. "When was I flirting with her. We were just having a conversation."

Suzy scoffed and got off the bed putting on a jacket and taking her luggage with her.

"Where are you going?" I asked following after her.

"A different room".

I blocked the door with my body and we both knew she couldn't move me no matter how many times she would try so she just stood there.

"Your seriously acting like a bi-...brat right now."

Suzy's eyes widened "I'M acting like a right now?"

"I didn't say that" but she knew that was what I meant. I did mean it but I also didn't at the same time. Never mind you guys wnt understand me.

Visible tears started to form in her eyes but she held it in and at that moment my heart broke into a trillion peices.

"Move," she said lightly but when I didn't she started to scream. "DONG YOUNGBAE GET OUT OF MY WAY, MOVE!!!"

If the hotel we were staying at didn't have sound-proof walls I bet everyone in the whole entire hotel and the one next to us would have woken up.

I slowly moved out the way letting Suzy pass by.

That night I didn't sleep at all and when I saw Suzy with her puffy red eyes the next morning my shattered heart blew up and there were no traces of my heart left. And that's what happened.

We sat next to each other in the train but we weren't really next to each other if you know what I mean.

When we got home Suzy locked herself in the practice room. And I made my way up to the room flopping myself on my stomach on the bed. I took out my phone and looked through my contacts for a suitable person to get advice from. I was going to call Tablo hyung because of course he's married but I choose not to because he would never let me forget it.

"Hello?".

"Yeah, Jiyong-ah. Do you know how to get a girl to not be mad at you?".

"Hello to you too," he replied sarcastically "First fight?".

"It's different for different girls the best way is to get advice from her group." he continued.

"Okay thanks" I said and I immediately called Fei, who I literally didn't know I had her number. 

"Fei-shi?" 

"Yes? this is she. Taeyang-shi?" she asked.

"Yeah it's me," I answered "Um I need advice."

"Sure, shoot".

"How do I get Suzy not to be mad at me?".

Fei gasped into the phone "She's mad? she barely gets mad though".

Wow this just makes it worse. Suzy barely ever gets mad but I managed to get her mad. "Yup she's mad at me." I sighed.

"She must be really mad. The best choice you have is to apologize".

"Okay thanks" I said an we exchanged goodbyes.

I ruffled my hair with one hand while the otheer was on my waist as I thought of a way to apologize. Light bulb, "Ramyun". Suzy loved ramyun sooo much I think she likes it more than she likes me. But that's not possible cause she loves me :)

I ran down the stairs almost tripping on myself as I looked around for ramyun when I found it I pulled out a small pot and immediately started cooking. When I was finally done I carefully walked upstairs to the practice room and knocked.

"Baby open up~".

It took a while but soon I was face to face with pink puffy eyed Su.

I smiled and held up the ramyun "I made ramyun". But all she did was blankly stare back at me not saying anything.

"Suzy I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a jerk and I'm sorry for everything" I apologized with my whole heart.

Suzy smiled and punched me in the shoulder "It took you so long just to say that".

"Wait, What?" I am super confused "Your not mad?"

"Of course I'm mad," she replied "I am so mad that I could kill you. But I love you too much".

Suzy is truly 4D. We took the ramyun outside and Suzy started to eat. She looked so happy as she slurped up the ramyun that you would've never noticed that she was crying the day before.

"You know," she said finally pulling her eyes away from her empty plate. "I'm still mad at you, so find a way to cook for yourself tonight. I'm going to sleep" and with that she left me outside with a sly grin on her face and I could hear her laughing as she made her way up the stairs into the room.

I sighed unknowingly smiling. "This girl will be the death of me".

I took the dishes she left behind and washed them up after doing that I started taking out the food recipes for tonights dinner. I opened the fridge door to be greeted with already made food and a note on it.

I won't let my oppa starve so I made this in advance. OPPA! EAT WELL

from your one and only Su~