Comfort

Our Little Secret

Two months later:

 

Luna and Onew had been together since then, being able to see each other often due to the closeness of their dorms. The members were seemingly oblivious to the whole thing, despite their obviously secretive behaviors.

 

Onew was just leaving SM practicing rooms, as he'd had been there all day rehearsing their new choreography for their comeback, when he passed by f(x)'s room. He decided to poke his head through the open door when he heard the voices of their manager.

 

The girls were all seated against the back wall, their hair looking disheveled from practice. Onew's eyes immediately fell on Luna, who was seated at the far right. She hadn't noticed him, her eyes fixated on the managers, a man and a woman, who were in front of her and the others.

 

"F(x), you've all been doing great with everything lately. Krystal and Sulli-ssi, you both have been receiving such positive reactions to your previous performances."

 

They both chimed a thank you in unison.

 

"Victoria and Amber, you too have been doing immensely well overseas, in both China and the U.S.," he turned to Luna as she sat up expectantly, “And Miss Luna-ssi.”

 

"Yes?" Judging from his tone she could tell it wasn't good news.

 

"There hasn't been much of a fan response to you and in order to boost your popularity we've considered making some changes to your stage costumes-maybe having you reveal more skin or lightening your skin a bit."

 

She nodded at him, turning to face the wall, blinking furiously at the stupid tears she felt starting to form. She always found herself getting emotional over these things. It made her feel weak.

 

She moved her eyes to the door when she caught a glimpse of Onew's eye and unmistakable fringe peeking through. He hid back quickly, though knowing she'd already recognized him. Embarrassed, she shook her head, turning back to the other manager who'd began to speak.

 

"So we've gotten you a spot on this season's "Strong Heart" to let more fans see the real you. You'll be appearing with members from Super Junior and SHINee. Recording will start in a few weeks.

 

"Really?" she forced a smile, "That sounds great. I'll be looking forward to it."

 

She looked to the door again, finding Onew still looking at her. She casually shook her hand at him, gesturing for him to leave before the others noticed and questioned him.


It was past eleven when she snuck out of the dorm to head to the roof. She pushed open the creaky door and stepped out into the cool night air. He was already waiting there, turning towards her in his large hoodie with arms outstretched towards her.

 

She was instantly pulled into his chest, her nose filling with the smell of his cologne. His kissed the top of her head, rubbing his hands up and down her sides.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked her quietly. She knew that he was talking about earlier and that he'd heard everything.

 

"Why wouldn't I be?" she muttered against him. He pulled away from her embrace to look down at her. Her eyes looked tired as she smiled weakly up at him. He continued to stare down at her until she relented, breaking away from his gaze with a loud sigh. "It's happened before, okay? I'm used to it. I'm fine?"

 

"What do you mean you're fine? Luna it's okay to-."

 

"C'mon, Oppa. Looking like me in a band like mine, of course this kind of stuff happens. I'm not some big, famous leader like you." She added the last part teasingly, trying to keep her tone light so he would stop pestering her about it.

 

"Luna...You're absolutely beautiful, okay? And don't ever think otherwise." He bent down and kissed her, knowing that no matter what he said, she wouldn't listen, "But if it's any constellation, I'll be on "Strong Heart" too." He felt her small arms pull at his sweater in surprise.

 

"Really?"

 

"Mhm and even though we have to act all coy, we'll still be able to be with each other. It'll be fun."

 

"Thank you, Jinki-oppa."

 

"For what?"

 

"For just being here."

 

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take care of my girlfriend, hmm?" He , ruffling the back of her hair slightly in attempt to lighten her mood.

 

"So you're my boyfriend then? When was that decided because I don't remember agreeing to anything like that."

 

"Oh, really?"

 

"Yeah, I mean, I don't know, Oppa, maybe we should just go back to-."

 

"Oh, shut up." He cut her off before pressing his lips tightly against hers. He felt her smile against him and couldn't help but smile himself, happy that he'd managed to take her mind off things. They only kissed for a while, still standing out near the door of the roof, the cool night breeze blowing against them. His body was so close to hers that he could feel her phone vibrating in her pocket. "Are you going to get that?" He asked as he pulled himself away.

 

"Nope." She responded quickly, grabbing his face to kiss him again. He pulled away as the phone continued to buzz, holding onto her hands that still gripped the sides of his face.

 

She looked up at him before reluctantly reaching into her pocket, knowing it'd be a call from one of the worried members demanding her back. It was Amber.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey so they're all wondering where you disappeared off to, though I can tell from your tone that you're fine," she enunciated to the others probably next to her, "But you might wanna come back before twelve because they're still freaking out and we have a schedule tomorrow, okay? Bye." The line was immediately cut and Luna chuckled to herself, grateful that it was Amber who'd made the call.

 

Onew, who still had his arms wrapped around her, hugged her before loosening his grip again.

 

"So I guess you're being summoned," he sighed.

 

"I have until twelve, at least," she replied

 

"It's hard to keep hiding from them."

 

She looked up at him, nodding solemnly while running her hands along his chest.

 

"I know..." Her hands moved up to clasp around his neck, "But isn't also a little fun? Sneaking around like this makes things all the more exciting, doesn't it?"

 

She could feel the rumble in his chest as he hummed in agreement. His hands grabbed at her waist to pull her closer, swaying them slightly.

 

"But as long as I get to see you, that's all that matters."


So it's been a long time and I have no idea what to do with this story. If you have anything you'd like to see happen then please leave a comment below or idk I might just give up on this story if I have no ideas idk idk idk k bye.