It's Time

Our Little Secret

It had been a wonderful day. Laying with him. Eating with him. Laughing with him. It was exactly what she needed.

 

She couldn’t have felt more relaxed sitting their with him pressed up her side. Having him there, just touching her leg and kissing her every once in awhile was something so mundane and sweet. She loved him for it, for just being there.

 

The sound of her bandmates’ return home was a devastating end to her perfect day.

 

“!” Luna shot up from her relaxed position, nearly shoving Onew off the bed in the process. “They’re super early! You need to hide!”

 

He scrambled to a standing position mirroring hers. “Where should I go?”

 

“Get under the bed! Quickly!” she exclaimed, helping him go down. Hoping he could not be seen, she quickly jumped back onto the bed.

 

“Ouch!” she heard him exclaim as her movement pressed down on him.


“Sorry!” she whispered loudly, trying to settle back into the bed to look casual. Just as she leaned back, Amber and Victoria came bursting through the door. Luna, who had been pretending to be engaged in the t.v., casually turned at their arrival.

 

“Oh, you’re back so soon?” she asked innocently.

 

“Yeah we all got tired fast,” Amber stated before going to her side of the room.

 

“How was your day? Feeling better?” Victoria asked, perching herself on the side of the bed. She glanced down at the candy wrappers and other food packaging that were scattered around before eyeing Luna curiously, “I see you spent your day indulging.”

 

“Yeah..” Luna laughed awkwardly as she thought about what to do. She was panicking on the inside, her mind going to her poor boyfriend currently being squished under her bed. “Well you know how periods can be.”

 

Her calmness surely looked like an act because Victoria was giving her a look, that look where she just knew something was going on. She glanced back at Amber who was grabbing her things for a shower before she turned to Luna and mouthed,


“Is he here?”

 

Luna and the others just called her Vic-umma as a joke, but damn did she have senses as sharp as a real mom. Luna gaped at her in awe before nodding slightly and pointing to the floor. Victoria rolled her eyes in response before giving Luna a look that could be none other than a look of pity. To their luck, Amber didn’t notice their silent conversation and exited the room, leaving the door ajar behind her.

 

“So you’re just gonna sneak him out of here?” Victoria finally whispered, checking behind her to ensure that Amber was gone.

 

“I mean what else can I do?” Luna replied, looking frantic, “But how?”

 

“Easy. I’ll go stall Krystal and Sulli and you run him out.”

 

“You’ll do that?” Luna watched her stand up from the bed.

 

“Just make it quick,” she decided, “Bye Onew.”

 

“Bye,” his muffled voice came from under the bed.

 

As she left, Luna watched for when Victoria had actually entered the younger girls’ room. When their door was closed, she harshly whispered for Onew to come out.

 

“Alright, alright,” he said at her impatience. She ran to fetch his shoes which were in the corner of the room where Amber thankfully did not notice them.

 

“Hurry hurry!” she exclaimed as she watched him pull them on. Grabbing his arm when he was done, she checked that the living room and kitchen were empty before yanking him outside of the room and to the front door. In her hurry, she accidentally ran him into the coffee table.

 

“Sorry!” she muttered, though not sounding too sorry about it. Once she got him out into the hall. she was about to shut the door. Before she could, he pulled on his hood and swiveled back. He grabbed her face in his hands, pulling her towards him slightly so that he could kiss her chastely. Quickly letting go, he pushed her back into the apartment.

 

“Love you, baby.” he told her before running down the hall.  Locking it shut, she turned around, her fingers at her lips and a stupid grin on her face.

 

“Who was at the door?” Amber asked, drying her short hair with a towel as she emerged from the bathroom. Luna jumped at her voice, snapping her hand down to her side.

 

“Oh, it was nothing. Wrong house.” she told her. Amber nodded and headed to their room. Luna laughed aloud to herself and threw herself down onto one of the couches.


During dinner, Sulli told her all about their day out in the countryside.

 

“And then we saw this really funny donkey that was pulling this cart.”

 

“That sounds fun.” Luna nodded, smiling at the younger girl.

 

“Yeah, it was. You totally should have come, Unni. Next time, cramps or not, you’re coming out with us, okay?”

 

“Alright," she agreed.


 

After dinner, she and Victoria were seated in the living room having tea.

 

“So you faked your cramps just so you could have him over today?” Victoria asked her the second they were alone.

 

“No,” Luna shook her head rapidly, “That’s not what happened.” She didn’t want Victoria to think of her like that. “When I told him that I wasn’t able to go out with you guys, he just sort of showed up to try and make me feel better. ‘To take care of me,” as he put it.” She ended her sentence with a goofy smile as she was staring off, clearly thinking about him.

 

“That was sweet of him.”

 

“It was.”

 

They sipped their tea in silence for a few moments.

 

“I think I’m gonna tell the girls about it tomorrow.” Luna said abruptly, “I feel dumb for hiding this from them.”


“It’s not dumb,” Victoria assured her, “But I do think it’s time you just told them. They can keep a secret. You won’t have to worry.”

 

“You’re right.” Luna decided, finishing the last of her tea, “Tomorrow it is.”


Another update! Hope this'll make someone happy. If it doesn't, oh well.