Revelations

Our Little Secret

Another chapter is up! I've been updating kind of often lately so I'd go back and check to make sure you've read all the other chapters-well, if you care, that is. 


Luna woke up the next morning feeling extremely calm and refreshed. She couldn’t have been more grateful for their current hiatus that allowed her to wake up alarm-free. Judging by the light that shone in through the window, it was clearly well into the morning. Deciding it was time to get up and face the day, Luna rolled herself out of bed. Grabbing her phone from the nightstand, she made her way to the kitchen.

 

“Morning,” she greeted the others as she passed them in the living room, a celebrity gossip show blaring on the t.v.

 

“Morning?” Sulli asked sarcastically from her seat beside Krystal on the sofa, “It’s 11 o’clock!”

 

Not bothering to reply, she went to the fridge to fetch a glass of water, setting her phone down by Amber who was seated at the table eating breakfast, her bedhead indicating that she too had just recently woken up. As she sipped her water, she could hear the stupid t.v. hosts discussing some drama star’s recent weight loss. Riveting, she thought to herself, do people really care about that stuff?

 

On the counter, she caught sight of her name on one of the letters in the mail pile. With her water still in one hand, she rifled through for more of her letters with the other.

 

And in other shocking news, reports of a scandal involving f(x)’s Luna and SHINee’s Onew have arisen after photographs of the two were released last night.

 

She nearly dropped the glass in her hand.

 

Setting it down quickly, she ran towards the television. Surely enough, there on the screen were pictures of Onew leaving the apartment last night.

 

Though the images aren’t exactly clear enough to tell, our source tells us that it is in fact Onew leaving the f(x) dorm around 7 o’clock last night,” one of the hosts commented, “Though there’s no way of knowing for sure, it does seem possible that these two have been carrying on as a couple. From their chemistry seen in various shows and concerts…

 

Luna was no longer listening as all she could do was stare at the fuzzy image of her and Onew kissing. Despite the poor quality, it was clearly obvious that the picture was of them, at least to her.

 

“Unni?” Krystal’s voice broke her out of her daze. Before she could even answer, the sound of her phone ringing filled the room. Reaching back to grab it, she all but ran to her room, slamming the door behind her. Shaking as she leaned against the door, she answered the call, already knowing who it was.

 

“Oppa?” she asked quietly, her voice uneven.

 

“You saw?” he asked, the tone of his voice identical to hers.


“Mhmm,” she nodded her head, despite the fact that he couldn’t see her doing it. All he did was sigh loudly in response.

 

“I can’t believe there are pictures,” he muttered.

 

“I know.”

 

“At least you can’t really tell that it’s us.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Luna?” he asked quietly.
 

“Yes?”

 

“Everything’s gonna work out, okay?”
 

She wanted to believe him. She really did, but something in his voice told her that even he didn’t believe that.

 

“Okay,” she replied anyway.

 

Eventually they hung up, now waiting on calls from management. After a few minutes, she decided it was time to emerge from her room and face the others. Amber, Sulli, and Krystal were all watching her in silence as she took a seat at the far end of the couch. Victoria was standing by her room giving Luna a silent look of pity.

 

“So...” Luna began, slightly surprised that she wasn’t already being hounded with questions. At their silence, she decided to just spit it out. “Onew and I have been dating for a while now.”

 

Krystal was the first to respond. “How long?”

 

“Eight months.”

 

That was enough to get them going.

 

“Eight months?” Sulli questioned, “You’ve been dating him for eight months without telling us?”

 

“I’m sorry we just-”

 

“Is that why you didn’t come with us yesterday,” Sulli continued, “So you could hang out with your boyfriend?”

 

“No! That’s not what happened, really, I just...I’m really sorry for not telling you guys sooner,” Luna sighed, “We were just really worried about something like this happening and...we just wanted to be careful.”

 

There were a few moments of silence.



“I mean the whole thing made it kind of obvious that you had something going on,” Amber intervened, grinning slightly, “I just didn’t have any idea who.”

 

“I’m just annoyed that you didn’t tell me!” Krystal exclaimed, “I mean it was soo obvious that you liked him and I was always trying to set you guys up so the least you could’ve done was told me. I’m so happy for you!”

 

“You are?”

 

“Well I am too,” Sulli said, “I’m still annoyed with you, but I’m happy.”

 

“Me too,” Amber laughed, “Congrats on getting some action!”

 

The others laughed in response.

 

“Hey Victoria,” Krystal suddenly realized, “How come you haven’t said anything about this?”

 

“Oh me?” she replied from the kitchen, “I’ve known for a little while now.”

 

“You told Victoria and not us?”

 

“That’s so not fair!”
 

“How could you, Luna?”

 

In this moment, Luna felt like finally all of her problems were over. A phone call from SM management, however, reminded her of everything else she had to come.