continued: travelling to korea

best friends or something more

I regained my energy from the few hours of sleeping. I must have been on the airplane for at least a few hours because the sun was setting already, despite the fact i departed from LA at 7 in the morning. I took off my neck pillow and placed it in my carry-on bag. I had an urge to go to the restroom from sitting for hours but unfortunately there were a few people in front of me in the row and add on top of my unlucky fortune, they were all sleeping. If i woke them up who know what they could do! So i remained quite. This worked for only a few minutes though. My legs were weak and i was barely able to hold it in anymore. So i decided to step over all their legs, hoping i would do any slapstick comedy. But obviously I’m Hyojoo so there was no way i would pass them peacefully. As i was trying to step over one the guy’s legs i accidently tripped over and fell on top of him but quickly retreated. I was not fast enough and he already was awake.  He took of his sleeping mask.

“Are you ok?” he said. I would recognise this voice anywhere. Taehyung?

“Taehyung, is that you?” i asked. His vision must have been blurry from his nap.

“Hyojoo? What are you doing here?”

“I’m going back to Korea” He stood up, surprising me. He didn’t do anything just stood there. I had no clue as to what was going through his head at this exact moment. I decided i would take the first step. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head of his chest.  i missed being around him, Just talking to him made me smile. But this didn’t last long. I quickly unwrapped my arms and ran to the toilet completely forgetting about my needs.

When i came back, Taehyung was sitting talking to the people next to him,. I assumed they were BTS. Obviously not all of them because only 4 people fit in a row.  Taehyung notices me.

“Guys here she is”

“Hyojoo! Nice to meet you!” BTS approached me and all bow. I knew who they were because practically i am also a fan girl on BTS.  

“We heard a lot about you! And indeed, you are very pretty” i blushed as blood rushed up to my cheeks, making heat radiate off of them

--

im so sorry i didnt update at all fro like 3 months :( i will try to update more although school has started and im stressed already

 

plz leave comments ! i would apprecaite it <3