Chapter 1 - we meet again

best friends or something more

 “Hey Veezie, wake up already. Come on, don’t be lazy. The others are up already!!” Tony scoffed as V groaned and stretched out his muscles, still have asleep. He stood up, dragged and forced himself out of bed.                                      “                                                                                                 "Well done guys for the concert yesterday! We are giving you guys a free day today before you leave America tomorrow!” Nate announced delightfully. The seven handsome boys made a shocked facial expression and V finally fully woke up.                                                                                                

  “Oh my god, really?” They all said in unison.                                                                                                                                                               

"Wow thank you thank you” j-hope said revealing his bright grin as he stood up to hug Tony and Nate. During these few days, BTS have gotten so much closer with them both despite the cultural differences.                                                                                                                                               

“So where do y’all want to go?  Tony asked

. They all trailed off thinking about where to go. There were minutes of silence.                                              

“How about we just go site-seeing around LA, I mean we haven’t really seen much, i think it would be good idea. What do you guys think?” Suga broke the silence and immediately all heads turn to him with their full attention.  They smiled and nodde

“Yeah that’s a good idea!” Rap Monster admitted.                                                                                                                                                    

“Well then we will leave it all to you guys. Here is the map, if you guys need anything just call” Nate stated. BTS looked surprised as if to say “wait so you guys aren’t coming with us?”

“And no we are not going with you” Tony and Nate chuckled “it’s your free day!” Tony said and they rest agreed with a nod.

  • Outside the dorm     -

Before they knew it, it felt like they were lost in the woods.                                                                                                                                      

“So how about we decide what we want to see first? I want to go universal studios theme park to have fun! “Jongkook pouted like a pleading child.          

“yeahhh lets go!!” V said excitedly. All of them always enjoyed going to amusement parks and they haven’t been to one in well ... probably since their debut nearly 2 years ago. So none of them protested, in contrast, they were all ecstatic and happy to go.                                                                     “

Let’s find the train station and I will use my phone to check for which train we should get on!” Jimin said and the rest approved. Jin was holding the map.

“This way” he pointed the direction towards the train station, in a blink of an eye the two youngest members were galloping towards the train station.          

“Yah wait for us!” they shouted loud enough for the two boys to hear them.                                                                                                                  

Arasso” Taehyung and Jongkook chuckled and stopped running, but it was hard for them to contain their excitement.

Kim Hyojoo/your POV

As I was getting ready to head to meet my friends, i heard laughter outside. I walked toward the window pushed aside my curtain which revealed 7 boys, 2 of them were running in front laughing. I couldn’t see their faces clearly but I recognised their voices. I froze. I dropped my bag that I was holding in my left hand and ran outside.                              

 I stood between the two gates of my house while I stare at the boys that were about to pass my house. As they came closer, I hid behind a bush, I didn’t know if they would remember me, I mean it’s been more than two years already... but I gathered up my courage and finally stood up from behind the bush and the boy who crosses my house last was V.                                                                                                                                                       

“Is that you K.....Kim Taehyung? I stuttered and waited for him to turn around. My heart started to beat fast, I didn’t know why. He slowly turned around with a smile on his face                                                                                                                                                                                        

“are you a fan?” he said gently enough to melt away my heart, but this time that didn't happen,  my heart crumbled into a million pieces. *did he completely forget me?*. After hearing his voice, I realised how much I have missed him. I realised my feelings haven’t changed....    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so how was it guys ? my first ever chapter of my first ever fanficton !! plz let me know what u think in the comments but no hateful comments plz , this is only my first try !! thank you !!