09 Dew

An Umbrella for the Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#np Younha’s Passionate to Me

 

[2015]

It hurts. Seeing her crying was something that I didn’t expect but I tried to keep it in. I wanted to rub her tears away that night but I couldn’t because I was afraid that if I did, I would take my words back and pull her close into my chest. And I didn’t want that to happen.

This is my decision, to move on and climb on top with my group. Live only for music and the fans, be a legendary rapper and dancer like I always wanted. Having feelings for someone will eventually hurt me and most importantly her, because there’s basically no hope for us to be together in the end. Both of us will eventually fall down because we will hurt each other.

 

But truthfully, her crying face, her words of confession on that night always flashes into my mind that I can’t do anything since then. Guilt is still haunting me and even though I always coax myself by telling that this pain is just going to be only for a while, the horrible feeling of guilt will come again not too long after.

“Can you please talk to Wendy? She’s very hurting because of you.”

I squeeze my eyes at one of the Red Velvet’s members’ words to me early this morning. I was quite shocked when I received the call from Wendy’s phone and I hesitated at first whether to answer it or not but in the end, I finally picked the call up.

Even though she already had a bad impression towards me because of Wendy, all she wanted was for her friend’s happiness. I refused to come at first but after she said that Wendy’s getting worse, my small heart told me to just come.

At least have a sensible talk with her.

 

 

“We’re here, young man.”

I snap to the cab driver’s call and when I look to the view outside from the window, I notice that it’s raining. Great thing I brought my umbrella along. After I paid for the cab, I carefully, step out of the car along with my umbrella.

Kang Seulgi told me that Wendy should be here somewhere…

 

 

[2012]

“I made it.”

I looked up to the huge statue before me, with a wide grin on my face. It was tough but I finally did it. I signed a contract with YG today and honestly, I felt like crying at this instant because I was so happy.

“Who knew what would happen if you’re with me, Vanilla Wendy-ssi. I might just squeeze your arms in happiness…” I mumbled to myself, picturing her sweet smile, as if she’s standing right in front of me. I wondered when we would meet again…

I shifted my gaze to the blue skies above. This was a clear day and I got a feeling that the days would be better for me in the future.

After all that happened in KPOPSTAR, I just realized that all we need to reach for our dreams was faith. Talent and hard work we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter