Energizing Jajjangmyeon

Please Eat With Me!

"Good morning!" a deep warmth voice rang into Jin-Ah's ear. Dozing off, she quickly widened her eyes. Amy chuckled, "Dozing off or daydreaming? Where've you been the whole night not reply my Kakao messages?" 

Jin-Ah smiled then dozed off again. Amy turned away and saw Jin walking towards them, to the unusual seat. Jin would normally sit right at the back, in the hidden corner. He came and sat right beside Jin-Ah and mouthed "Hangover?" pointing at Jin-ah whose head was on the table. Amy nodded. 

"Jin-Ah ya~" Jin poked her head gently, "Jin-Ah, wake up..." 

Jin-Ah lifted her head, massaging her forehead with two fingers, "Hi Jin, hi Amy.." Jin stood up and left the class right after he noticed, his checkered shirt waved smoothly in the air as he rushed. 

Amy looked at Jin-Ah with slanted eyes, "Hangover what?" followed by a y smile. 

"We went for chimaek after project meeting yesterday, with his friend..." Jin-Ah was barely awake until she talked about Nam Joon. "Oh my god, talking about Jin's friend, he is sooooooo cool. Totally my style! Cool, give no bout' anything, and fuming charisma!!" 

Before Amy could make any comments, Jin hit a bottle of warm ssikhye on Jin-Ah table, "drink up, great at curing hangover, trust me." Jin removed the bottle cap and place right in front of Jin-Ah's lips. 

Class started and end, it was a long day but Jin have arranged for another project discussion but this time at his place. Jin-Ah was not surprised until Jin told her that Nam Joon would be staying there until he find a new place. 

"So you mean I have to help tidying up your place?" Jin-Ah in surprised.

"For the sake of your dream lover," Jin made a comment which Jin-Ah fumed due to embarassment, "I mean, he will buy us jajjangmyeon, and for the sake of our project, I can't let him stray." 

Jin-Ah nodded, "Fair enough." 

They arrived at Jin's place, it was clean, tidy and bright. 

                                                   

"Kim Nam Joon.." Jin called. Nam Joon came out of the bathroom with just a towel over his bottom, drying his hair. Jin was shocked but covered Jin-Ah's eyes just in time, "Get in there and wear some clothes!" He shoo-ed Nam Joon. 

Nam Joon laughed out loud and went back into the bathroom. "Why did you cover my eyes?" Jin-Ah glared. "I just missed it!! That glamorous body!" 

"Are you crazy?!" Jin hissed as Jin-Ah showed a y look. 

"Hyung, nice shampoo." Nam Joon came over, "Hey Jin-Ah, you are here to help right?" She nodded. " Well, then just sit here, enjoy yourself with this new music I made." The two guys began unpacking the luggage while Jin-Ah watched. Nam Joon occasional smile melt her heart, especially with those dimples. 

Hours passed and the apartment was back to shape, Jin handed Nam Joon his phone to dial for delivery. "You know what to do. I like it with mandoo, and Jin-Ah likes it with chicken." 

Jin-Ah was impressed by how Jin remembered her eating style but could not take her eyes of Nam Joon. 

"Ding Dong!" the door bell rang and Jin went to get the door. 

                                                     

"Nothing can beat jajjangmyeon after a long day of shifting!" Jin sat down, removing the foils on the delivery bowls of jajjangmyeon. "Especially when someone ealse is buying." He passed the bowl to Jin-Ah and took a bowl for himself. Nam Joon looked at him suspiciously while Jin warned with a hint of frown. 

"Nam Joon-nim will be staying here for the time being?" Jin-Ah asked. Nam Joon nodded, explaining his situation. "That was mean, I mean.. After all you are her distant nephew." 

"If everyone is as kind-hearted as you and hyung, my life will be so much duller than now." Nam Joon responded, "Because if that's so, I have nothing to rant about for my song, but Jin-Ah, you are really kind and pretty, no wonder our hyung is so devoted..." Jin stared at Nam Joon. 

"Let's eat!" Jin-Ah felt teased. 

Mixing the bowl of black bean noodles, stickinesss in moderation with a light flow of oil and pieces of onions. Well mixed after a few turns, Jin-Ah put a huge mouthful, it in and chewing through the different strands of the noodle. Soft with a touch of springy texture, refreshed as the teeth chopped the cubes of onions. Jin took a piece of mandoo and mixed into the black bean sauce, mixing, turning, twisting and biting into the mandoo covered in the sauce, followed by a lap of noodles. Chew and devour, chew then swallow, could not stop time, the eating momentum have began, one mouth followed by another, mixed and eaten. Nam Joon took a piece of chicken, munched it and rushed into the next bite of noodles, chicken and noodles in the mouth have never been such a magical, adding radish to clear the oiliness, and take a huge inhale of noodles, delighted with the piece of hanging noodles. 

Within a flash of light, they are done with the noodles. Lied backwards, hugging their tummies. "Now we are done with the food, time for the project!" Jin cleared the mess and announced. 

"Nooooooo!~" Jin-Ah disapproved, "How about tomorrow?" She blinked with aegyo. How cute. 

"Yeah, must be tired right?" Nam Joon comforted, "Shall we send you home?" 

Glow started to grow behind Jin-Ah. 

"Let's go!" Nam Joon grabbed his jacket, 'Let's go hyung!" He called out for Jin.