Sizzling Hot like BBQ

Please Eat With Me!

The final class for the day had finally ended, no school bell ringing because no time for primary school trash.

"Jin..." One of the classmates called out urgently, Jin and Jin-Ah turned around the very same time. 'Yes?" They said at the same time. "Seok Jin ssi, your pen..." Jin-ah and Jin looked at each other and laughed, "Jin, yeah we are both, Jin?" Amy snapped her finger in between us, pointing towards the school exit, yeah, heading home.

Jin-Ah sighed.

"Ha, what's wrong?" Jin asked. Jin-Ah ignored him. "Ya~" Jin pestered. He was being so cute that Jin-Ah could not hide her smile. "Let's go!" Jin grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her along. 

"Where are we going!?" Jin-Ah yelled in surprises.                                            

                                                  

They hopped up the bus and arrived at a interesting shop. Hot sizzling sound can be heard even from the entrance, few steps closer, fragrance covered the nostrils. Eyes brightened with burning passion, Jin-Ah glared at the hot BBQ pan, enduring her craves. Playing with her tongue, swallowing saliva, she blinked at Jin, several times. 

"I know you know." Jin his baby pink lips, "Let's eat!" Jin led Jin-Ah to the nearest table. "Ahjumma, two servings of pork belly and beef cuts, thank you!" Jin placed order like a pro, Jin-Ah was impressed. VERY impressed. "You mentioned that you leave alone right? Dinner must be real boring." He guessed. "Rice with Seaweed? Ramyun with egg? Microwaved fish cake plus rice ball? Food-van ddeokbeokki?" 

Superb! How did Jin know Jin-Ah's dinner menu so well. "I live alone too. So my blog.. I mean that blog keeps me companied." Jin added. Jin quickly tried to bring the attention away from his mistake. "Food's here~" 

Jin-Ah quickly wanted to put the meat to cook, but Jin stopped her, his hand on hers. "Wait, for the grill to be hot enough, so that the meat won't stick and charred." Jin-Ah moved her hand away, "So when can I start eating?" She asked eagerly, covering up her shyness. 

"It is hot here, huh? You are..." Jin bent over to look at her. 

"I AM NOT BLUSHING!" She hid her face. 

He laughed, really loudly. "I know, I know, but you are sweating so bad..." He took out a piece of paper napkin and passed to her. "Why would you blush, oh my god." 

"Ok!" said, with all the desire to run from the embarassment. "Your rapper friend, we need to meet him real soon, so when can we?" She massaged her cheeks. 

"Now!" Jin reacted strongly. Jin-Ah scanned around the shop, "Where where is he?" 

"It's time to cook the meat!" Jin giggled at her sudden reacts, and all he got in return was a painful hit on the stomach. "Ok ok, cook the meat, hahahahaha." He could not stop playing around with her. Her reactions were so epic! 

They laid a piece of pork belly onto the piping hot grill, "zzizzizziiziz" the meat cooked as the oil started to combine and melt in the heat. "Ohhh~ That smell~ Heavenly!!~" Jin-Ah sang. Followed by the well marinated beef, water and oil touched the heated grill, steam started prouducing and aroma filled the surrounding. '"Paradise~" 

Jin cut the meat into average sizes with the stainless steel sisscors, Jin-Ah played with her chopsticks while waiting. "Meat meat meat~" Right after Jin put down the sisscor, Jin-Ah grabbed a leaf of cabbage and placed a piece of pork belly on top, topping with slice of garlic, red bean paste, kimchi, wrapped it tightly and stuffed it into , chewing in delight. 

Jin followed after. Grabbing a bowl of steamed rice, one mouth of beef, sending kimchi and rice into his filled mouth, chewing and smiling at Jin-Ah. Their bond tightly formed, through the heat and steam...