WHAT THE F***?!

Please Eat With Me!

Jin-Ah dashed all the way across the hallway into the class...                                                          

                                                    

"Students who still have not form a group yet, please kindly let me know by........" Jin-Ah pushed open the lecture hall door, cutting in between the lecturer's announcement. The class, stunted, and looked at the exhausted Jin-Ah. 

"Me! Me! I don't have a group yet!" Jin-Ah shouted across the lecture hall, panting. 

"Okay, please take a seat first." The lecturer replied. Amy, Jin-Ah's best friend in class signalled and hissed, "Come over here..." 

Jin-Ah walked through a few classmates and reached the seat beside Amy. "Sorry Jin-Ah, you were late and Mr. Kim asked for the group details, so I am paired with Elsie now". "AMY! Oh WHAT THE Ffff.." Jin-Ah frowned, "Shh!" Amy covered Jin-Ah's mouth right away. 

Due to Jin-Ah's lateness, the class ended 15 minutes right after her arrival. "Yang Jin-Ah, Kim Seok Jin, please come over after the class dismissed completely." Jin-Ah held Amy's hand tightly but Amy has to leave the class. "I will wait for you outside." Amy mouthed. 

A tall, wide shouldered figure from the front stood up, Jin-Ah followed next. Both of them stumbled down the stairs, standing beside each other as they stopped in front of the lecturer. "Perfect, you two will form the pair... for this mid-semster project." The lecturer announced. They looked at each other, awkwardness crept in. "I know it's a big class of students so you two might not have officially met yet. Since you were late and you don't even have a group to start with, let's work hard, ok?" Mr. Kim pat the shoulder of 'that guy' and smiled at Jin-Ah. 

"Hell no..." Jin-Ah rolled her eyes 1000x in her mind. "Sure." 'that guy' agreed. 

"Hi, classmate, I am Jin, Kim. Seok. Jin." 'that guy' invited for an handshake. 

"Jin?" Jin-Ah thought, "Hi, I am Jin...Ah. Yang. Jin. Ah." She shook his hand. "You know... I pairing with you not of my own will, my friend abandoned me so... Let's just work hard for this and, ya, work hard." Jin-Ah nodded with confirmation. "Sure." 'that guy', .. Jin let out an unbelievable chuckle. 

The lecturer dismissed them and left the hall. "Oh just for your information, I don't like being teased at, like.." Jin-Ah imitated that chuckle. "Like this." Jin-Ah assured. 

Seok Jin put his hands in the air, "Alright, fine. So, when do we start the whole work hard thing?" 

"No idea," Jin-Ah walked towards the exit. "When can you?" 

"How about... Meeting over lunch?" Seok Jin suggested, "I mean.. I know a really famous eatery somewhere nearby." 

FOOD! The only thing that can bribe Jin-Ah's heart. "LUNCH?" Jin-Ah's eyes widened. 

"Yes, cold noodles, not sure if you like that.." Seok Jin was shocked by her reaction. "It's really good, just for your information." 

"Let's go!" Jin-Ah pulled his sweater, leaving the hall. "Amy, lunch time, famous eateries, quick!" 

They walked really quickly out the school compound, and without much hassle, they reached the cold noodles stall. 

 

 

 

*Hi, I am back with a new fanfic, featuring Bangtan's members. Enjoy and let me know how you feel by commenting! Love you peeps, for reading! ^^*