Spiced up with Bibim-NaengMyun

Please Eat With Me!

                                                      

"Naengmyun, best summer food forever!" Jin-Ah exclaimed while she mixed the noodles. "You know what, I have been craving for this for the looooongest time!" Jin-Ah smiled heartily and stuffed a huge mouthful. Amy smiled at her reactions, with much embarassment. Jin-Ah forgot Seok Jin's existance? Amy nudged Jin-Ah. "What?~" Jin-Ah stopped chewing halfway. "Eat, eat." Jin-Ah offered Seok Jin to start eating. 

He started mixing the noodles while watching Jin-Ah eat deliciously. Chewing and smiling happily, what a cute expression. 

"You know, you don't have to call me by my name, you can just help yourself by calling me.. Jin." He put an adequate amount of noodles into his mouth. Amy watched them eating deliciously, she started by snapping the noodles in her mul-naengmyun and sipping the soup. The soft, light meat broth invades her tastebuds. "This is so good!" Amy could not control her emotions, "This is seriously... The best!" 

Jin looked up at Amy, "Do you want to try some of mine?" Amy looked at him, "Can I?" Jin assured her, and took some from her bowl too. "Jin-Ah, you want some?" Jin asked her. 

"Oh, sure." Jin-Ah swallowed her mouthfull of noodles and tried a sip of broth. 

The dishes were so well done that they could not stop eating. 

"Ahhhh, so full." Jin-Ah laid backwards, "This is by far the best meal without O-Jing-Eo ssi..." 

"O..O-Jing-Eo? You know him?" Jin looked up right after Jin-Ah mentioned that Food Blogger. "I.. Write..  I mean I like what he writes. I found this shop via his blog too!" Jin shared. 

"I got a feeling that the two of you actually know each other..." Amy narrowed her eyes. 

Jin-Ah laughed sacarsticly "Ya! Totally! I feel like I am going to become BFF with Jin now!" She pushed Amy away, "At least he brings me for good food! And he doesn't abandon me just because the lectuer demand for group details!" Amy laughed, "I am sorry babe, for that.. Today lunch is on me." Amy stood up and proceed to pay. "We should have ate more." Jin-Ah sulked jokingly. 

"I know right." Jin agreed. "So, about the performance..." 

"Oh that!" Jin-Ah surprised. "I want to do something fun, like... Remember the award-winning acapella-dance performance we watched last semester?"

Jin nodded. 

"Let's do that! I have a friend, he is an underground rapper. He can help with the editing of the sound track, we can learn from him too!" Jin acknowledged. 

Amy came back, packing her wallet back into her bag and said, "Guys, the next lesson will start in another 15 minutes, lets go back to school now." 

'LETS' GO!" 

Walking back to school, Jin and Jin-Ah developed more and more topics to converse. From O-Jing-Eo to their love for food, they exchanged number and talked about their daily routine. Knowing that Jin did not have much friends to hangout with in school, they decided to hangout with each other from then. 

And this is how Jin-Ah met O-Jing-Eo.