Sweet Crush like PatBingSoo

Please Eat With Me!

Sunny morning, Jin-Ah woke up rubbing her stomach. "I ate too much last night." She sighed and then burped. She picked her phone up and called Jin, "Hey, what time are we meeting your friend?" 

"3pm, he has a little hangover" Jin laughed.  

Jin-Ah stood up and stretched, strolling to the bathroom and took a cold bath, just right for the weather! Drying her hair with her favourite floral towel, she started walked towards the wardrobe, browsed through the different shades of pink, blue, yellow, white, black, purple, she picked up a pastel blue dress to match with her lavendar series New Balance. "12.45pm.. Ok, I can take my time with the makeup.." She smiled, she really wanted to create a good impression for Jin's 180cm hiphop rapper friend. Straight brows, coral eyeshadow and soft brown eyeliner, adding a light tint of pink blusher and a baby pink lip tint. 

The phone vibrated, it was Jin, reminding her about the meeting. 

The time was running fast, Jin-Ah wore her shoes and slinged her bag, left the house like woo~! Walking towards the bus stop and she nearly missed the bus, Jin-Ah ran and she caught the bus. As Jin-Ah sat down, sweats starts tinkling down by her cheeks, Jin-Ah let out a sigh of relief.

She reached the venue and started searching around the shop. Jin waved at her from the table at the corner. 'Here!!" 

She hurried over and sat down opposite this tall blonde guy in black oversized tee, "Sorry, almost missed the bus." She sat down tidying her hair. The blonde guy took a piece of tissue from the side and tapped her cheek with it. Jin-Ah's eyes widened, and she blushed. 

"Rap Monster." He left the used tissue on Jin-Ah opened palm, "This brat's friend." He continued. 

"H...Hi.." Jin-Ah blinked smilingly, "I am Jin-Ah. Nice to meet you.." 

Jin looked at the both of them and quickly broke the awkward ambience, "Ok I am ordering PatBingSoo, you brat?" He pointed at the blonde guy, Rap Monster or whatsoever. "Jin-Ah O-Jing-Eo mentioned that the Mango Bingsoo is nice right? I will order that for you." Jin eye-smiled. "You?" Jin nudged his friend. 

"Oreo, Oreo Bingsoo god damn!" Rap Monster said with swag, "By the way, hyung... Ask for more whipped cream pleaseeeee?~" Then he act cute.

Jin-Ah was dumbfounded by this bipolar. Jin went to the counter and it was Jin-Ah and Rap Monster at the table. 

"So.." Both said at the same time. "Your first.." And again. "Ok I first." Rap Monster said, "My name is Nam Joon, haha." 

Jin-Ah nodded, "Yeah, I was going to ask that, since we are going to work together..." Jin-Ah heartbeat just could not stop increasing. "Let's hang out comfortably!" 

Nam Joon smiled brightly, showing his totally charming dimples, "Definitely buddy!" He cued a Hi-5. 

                                                     

Jin came back with a huge bowl of sunny Mango BingSoo and obviously facing some difficulty to bring back the other two bowls. Jin-Ah stood up and moved over.

At the counter, Jin was still waiting for the other two to be ready, Jin-Ah grabbed his arm. "I know this is out of the frame but please bring me and Nam Joon together, I feel like I am bursting..." Jin looked stun, "I feel like this is love in first sight, oh no no no I am not exaggerating but..." Jin-Ah continued. "I am not usually like that. HE IS SO OH MY GOD,"

"Ok, I got it, I will try, just be natural." Jin assured. "Now take this! And pass to him.." He passed Jin-Ah the tray with Nam Joon's order. 

"Yes Sir!" She smiled brightly. 

"Natural!" Jin mouthed. 

Jin-Ah tried so hard to stay natural as she placed the tray onto the table, oh no, she jerked. Nam Joon looked at her as he stabilised the bowl of bingsoo. Jin-Ah hated herself so much for that moment. Jin got back and sat on his seat, mixing his bowl of bingsoo and tasting the very first mouth. Sweetness of the condensed milk, chewiness from the red bean paste, and that background music of the ice cold tempurature. Jin sent another mouthful right away! Looking at how much Jin enjoyed it, Jin-Ah was tempted, a huge piece of mango sent onto the tongue, hugging the tastebuds. Sweet, smooth and juicy mango, before chewing, Jin-Ah added a small amount of ice cream and shaved ice, the combination was heavenly. "Jin-Ah, what's your phone number?" Nam Joon asked as he started mixing his dessert. 

Jin-Ah coughed due to the shock, "My number, he is asking for my number!!" She thought and started kicking Jin's leg. 

"I need your number so we can stay contacted, for your project, no?" Nam Joon continued. "You dont mind?" He passsed his phone to her, their fingers touched. 

"Yeah Yeah Yeah! Of course!" Jin took the phone and passed to Jin-Ah, hurry up before the ice melt. His expression screams 'Natural!' 

Jin-Ah keyed her number into Nam Joon's phone and continued eating, and watching Nam Joon eat. This is the first time she had a crush on a Korean guy, the first time her heart fluttered and her attention was not on the food. She really wished to be with Nam Joon, because she felt that it was all fate. 

Meanwhile at the side, Jin watched Jin-Ah actions, feeling a little upset...