Day-8: Rainy Sunshine

Lost & Found

Kiyeon's POV:

Mihyun's words stuck with me the whole school day so i didn't concentrate much. 

I do understand where she's coming from though. I hurt Hoseok the same way...and till this day I still feel the emptiness I felt when I ended it, but Jungkook didn't seem like that type of person. He didn't seem like me. We had different personalities. I'm calm and collected while he's out there and flashy. The one thing we had in common was our sensivity to things. 

Despite his outward appearence, he was avery soft hearted guy. 

But now...I can barely tell who he is. 

I'm confused. I can't read him anymore.

Well...I could never really read him in the first place. 

Don't you just hate people like that? People who think it's okay to confuse you and make you think one thing then another thing. People who think it's alright to play with your feelings like it's nothing. People who make you want to rip your hair out....but in the end, you still love them unconditionally. And then it's like you can't do anything to stop it. No matter how much you want it to, you can't stop the affection that still lingers in your heart for that person.

Those kind of people piss me off...

"Jungkook you idiot..." 

 

Mihyun's POV:

I quietly stared at Kiyeon as she slept soundlessly muttering Jungkook's name from time to time. I admit what I said earlier this morning was quite harsh, but it's the truth. 

Kiyeon is slowly losing herself to the love sickness.

I don't want her to go through that pain.

I can't be angry at Jungkook. I know his reasons and I know you're all thinking I should be angry, but I can't. I'm supposed to be the mature one in this group of friends. I have to look after them like their my own kids. If I don't, they could end up resorting to drugs or alchol at a young age and no one wants that. Jungkook wouldn't want that for her even though I know Kiyeon herself would never let herself stoop so low.

"If I told you the truth, it would break your heart..." I quietly said under my breath before waking her up because her ride was here to drive her home.

 

Kiyeon's POV:

As I was being driven home, my mind was blank. I felt extremely exhausted and dazed, but when I looked outside the window, half the sky was covered in dark grey clouds and the other half was bright blue.

It described my mood completely.

My heart shrouded with dark clouds on one side, the other half trying it's best to shine warm rays to move forward.  

Then water small water droplets started hitting the car window.

I had to inhale slowly to stop myself from choking up. I wasn't going to cry in public now. There was no reason to. The Kiyeon you were all seeing now is only temporary. Within time, things will be okay. I'll be okay. 

Instead of worrying for Jungkook, it was better if I had worried for myself, but everyone knows it's not that simple. Trying to constantly fool yourself that you're okay was probably one of the most exhausting things I've ever done. To constantly force someone out of your mind and try to make yourself feel better....I didn't think it would hurt so much.

I wonder if Hoseok went through this too....